Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-01-2003, 06:42 PM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Black Crystals

Here's the most easy way to explain this RPG: six strangers each find black crystals that appeared to them out of dreams, or visions, showing them wear to go, and find out that their purpose is to destory the new dark queen, and they are the only ones that can control the crystals.
If they win; Middle Earth is Free, and all is at peace
If they fail: Middle earth will fall into complete darkness, and their souls will parish along with the crystals.

name: Kiru
Race: Elven/Men Princess/Warrior (Arwen and Aragorn's eldest daughter)
Description: Long black hair, with pure ice blue eyes.
Weapons: Daggers, Lorien Bow, arrows, Terren, (her blade)
Animals: Black horse named Panawin, and a daemon, Alexiel in the shape of a black panther. *i know, i know, obessed with the color black*
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2003, 06:56 PM   #2
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Re: Black Crystals

I shall join!!
Name: Jikinarus
Race: Elvish
Height: 8'10"
Sex: M
Hair: long silver, flows like a river
Clothes: blue-grey tunic, and pants of the same color. Also has blue-grey boots.
Eyes: Silver-blue, silver eyebrows and eyelashes
Weapons: Sword, long spear attached to his back, throwing axes, and a Galadhirium bow, silver arrows.
Personality: rather sarcastic, lightspirited, and elaborate style[kinda like Draco Malfoy, but more charming, less evil]
Gets a black crystal too!

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 09-04-2003 at 07:02 PM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 07:11 PM   #3
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Must....resist....urge...to...rpg.......nah, I'm just too weak. Ok if I join?

Name: Sode (Prounounced Soh-dee)
Race: Elf
Description: Thin, short dark hair, hawk eyes.
Weapons: double sided spear and daggers.
I want a crystal too, please.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 07:47 PM   #4
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Count me in!!

Name: Tel
Race: Elf
Description: Tel has grey eyes and brown hair he wears unfashionably short. He wears a pale bluish-grey shirt with a silver ship embroidered on the chest. He wears loose-fitting pants the same color as his shirt. Over all this he wears a blue-grey cloak with a silver clasp shaped like a fish. Most definitely a Sea-Elf.
Weapons: Two long knives made of mithril, with silver engraved handles, a shortbow of pale grey wood.
Animals: A dappled grey gelding named Mellonamin.
Other Stuff: A silver ring (don't freak out, no magic here ) with a blue topaz gem set in it.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 08:19 PM   #5
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: Yay! I feel so loved with everyone always joining my RPGs!! I think I'll go ahead and start, even though we don't have many ppl yet, Yes, all of you may have crystals, if you want them.

ic: "Ouch!" Kiru cried as she stumbled over an uprooted tree. She stood up, and brushed herself off, sighing lightly. "And I thought we elves were suppose to be graceful." She muttered to herself. "C'mon, Kiru! You'll be late to your father's ball for his 1,000th birthday!" Her daemon Alexiel snapped. "You forget, he's my step-father." Kiru muttered. (Aragorn died way a long time ago)
"Princess!" Alexiel growled. Kiru rolled her eyes, and began racing out of the forest once again, stopping only once she reached the edge. She walked out of the thicket of trees, and into Rivendell, frowning.
She rushed up to the palace, where her mother stood, looking frantically about. "Kiru! There you are! I thought something happened to you!" She cried, running over to her daughter, and wrapping her arms around her.
"Now get up to your chambers, and put on your dress! It's almost time!" Arwen said, her face turning stern. Kiru, nodded, and took off up the stairs. She walked into her bedroom, and turned to the wardrobe, swinging it open. There, laying over a bar, was a slik white dress, embriodered with gold elvish words, and drapping sleeves.
Kiru smiled, even though she disliked her step father intensely, she really liked this dress.

Kiru walked slowly down the steps, her black hair braided behind her, and a gold halo type thing (have no idea what to call it ) on her head. Almost all the younger male elves looked up at her, and gawked. She let out a small chuckle as she finally reached the last step. She had to laugh at them, it was impossible not to.
Kiru knew most of the elves and their sons and daughters here. But she noticed one standing in the corner, wearing mostly a grayish blue material. Obviously a sea elf. She smiled at him, and then turned to meet one of her friends, a young girl elven noble named Jenai.
'Everyone's here.' She thought. 'Even a sea elf, and dwarves too!' "Kiru, it's nice to see you again," Jenai said, smiling brightly. "Yes, a pleasure indeed." Kiru muttered, bored as usual when she came to these blasted social events.

ic: Hey, if you don't mind, I think we should all start out at the party. Hope that's alright?
Old 09-03-2003, 10:01 PM   #6
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
I need to join now. I will join now. Yarr yarr.

Character: Kiara
Class: Water elemental mage
Race: Sea-elf
Hair: A vibrant turquoise, curly and long, with a thin braid coming down over her shoulder, decorated with small seashells
Eyes: The color of tropical seas when you get far from shore
Clothes: Kiara wears very little, underwater, as is the custom of sea elves. When she goes on land, she dresses in skintight leggings and what we call a tube top. (Not nearly as 'respectable' as the other sea elf. We must be from different kingdoms.)
Weapons: Underwater weapons are designed to be fast, and hers are no exception. She wears long blades shaped like fins strapped to her forearms, using them to deadly effect.
Jewelry: The one bit of jewelry Kiara wears (not counting the crystal) is a delicate silver circlet on her head. Hanging down slightly on her forehead rests a pendant set with an aqua jewel.
Distinguishers: Kalile has irregular lighter patches on her dusky brown arms. She also walks rather differently from land dwellers.

Ic: Kiara stood perfectly still, her chin high. As a princess, even one of a dead clan, she behaved with perfect poise, though her heart and mind were somewhat elswhere. Her silver gown stood out among the guests, as did her bright hair, and she was tired of being stared at. She stifled a yawn, then stepped lightly over to the hostess.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 09:42 AM   #7
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

*sneaks up behind rpg* BOO! gotcha! sorry, been away for a week, no computer means no internet, so i was going crazy. nice to know Lady arwen is sane, good little kittys and penguins. ok, I'll be in another rpg
name- Alaithia
race- female lothlorien elf
appearance- has long blonde wavy hair, green eyes, and wears an elven cloak(like from lotr movie) over her clothes almost all the time. goes barefoot every were.
weapons- two long knifes and short bow.
gimme a crystal! *runs off with cute black crystal*
btw, want some tea?

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2003, 06:37 PM   #8
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

OOC: ooh, tea!

IC:

Another elf stood near the corner of the room in a vibrant green dress, quietly surveying everything with piercing eyes. She had come to this party at the request of several friends, who were nowhere to be found. Now she was getting bored. She flicked back a strand of hair and sighed.
"Not much is happening, is it?" She asked a person she was standing near, a male sea-elf in blue gray.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Old 09-04-2003, 06:56 PM   #9
Legoles

"Not really." His long silver hair was loose, and his blue silver eyes were peircing and beautiful to look at. "Ah, the lady of hte party." *bows low*[seemes unfazed by beauty of elf] "I am Jikinarus, Jinkin, or Jink, which ever you prefer, m'ilady." he said the last word rather mockingly.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-04-2003, 11:32 PM   #10
Kalile

Kiara switched her step in mid stride. Another sea elf!
Walking lightly over to the elf, she touched her forehead with the tips of her five fingers in the traditional greeting.
"Salutations Jikinarus of _______ clan. (Add your own clan name here!)
I am princess Kiara of Ro- Selkis." She used the prefix to symbolize the dead clan, wiped out in a great war, without a falter in her voice, but despite her control, her lower lip trembled slightly.
Old 09-05-2003, 12:35 AM   #11
Legoles

He touched his head in the same fashion. "I am from the Tai-tang clan[sorry Inuyasha has been watched, brain not working till 2:00] It is nice to meet you."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-05-2003, 08:19 AM   #12
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Alaithia walked up to the group of elves. "Hello, I am Alaithia of Lothlorien." She felt out of place, all the other female elves were wearing flowing dresses, she had her tunic and an elven cloak.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 06:22 PM   #13
Legoles

<Finally, someone in normal clothes!> "Hello Alathia, I'm Jikinarus, or Jikin, or Jink, whatever you prefer." He sighed exasperatedly

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-05-2003, 06:36 PM   #14
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

"Nice to meet both of you, I'm Sode, I think" Sode said absentmindedly while looking around.

Old 09-05-2003, 07:21 PM   #15
Kalile

"Does anyone know how long this is supposed to last?" she asked quietly, checking to make no one else heard her rather rude question. "I'm stifling. The summons came so quickly, I only had time to throw my silver dress over the top of my land clothes." She smiled, and put her fingers lightly over her mouth, a polite nothing that had become habit.
"It's good to be among people who obviously don't expect me to be a typical Princess all day."
Old 09-05-2003, 08:48 PM   #16
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: I get a black crystal!!!

Tel entered what seemed to be yet another boring elven party. He spotted a few elves looking very bored, so he went to go say hello. "Vedui! My fair elves. My name is Tel. Well, actually, it's Telepelenmire, but I think you all would rather say Tel than that piece of work!"

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 08:57 PM   #17
Legoles

"Hello Tel, call me Jink. It's actually Jikikinarus, but I belive that my nickname is easier to say.It's nice to have someone else to talk to besides these girls."
I know, I am a girl but so what???

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-05-2003, 09:03 PM   #18
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: mind if I join? I know you already have the crystals but perhaps I could help you.

Name: Ralen
Hair: dark brown though is usually covered by a cloak
Eyes: hazel, usually hidden by shadow
Weapons: Sword, bow and arrows, and a throwing dagger
Other: Was once a ranger but went missing for a few years. He has returned, with information for those who ask of it, but very few recognize him. He is very mysterious but loyal.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)

Last edited by Aewionen : 09-05-2003 at 09:05 PM.
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2003, 09:18 PM   #19
Kalile

I gotta crystal! You getta crystal too!

Ic: Kiara bowed, assuming her 'party expression' with an inward sigh. "I am Kiara of Ro-Selkis."
Old 09-06-2003, 10:44 PM   #20
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Alliwin noticed alot of the sea elves talking with some others, and joined in, smiling brightly. (Just so you know, I already have my crystal)
"Hello, I'm Alliwin, Princess of Rivendell, daughter of Lord Aragorn and Lady Arwen." She said. She felt the black, crystal pendant around her neck grow warm, and knew at once that these people were kind, and only had goodness in their hearts. "Alli, for short." She added.