Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-24-2003, 02:56 AM   #41
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Alliwin bit her tongue as the girl cursed her in wolf language, as if she didn't know how to speak it; she was one of the few of the race of Men that could. Her pet wolf, Aniul growled at the girl, and glarred the her own wolves.
"Settle, Aniul. Miss, I only ask your name, it is as simple as that!" Alliwin snapped.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 03:06 AM   #42
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
A wolf speaker! it occurred to Mioka that she could act as though she only knew the wolf tongue, but decided against it. This girl talked to wolves, so she might not be so bad.
Outwardly she didn't change her expression under the half mask, but she edged the knife back into the sheath.
"I am Mioka, the Wild Girl. You must be fairly new here: I raid this town every once in a while, especially when one of my friends have been murdered by the beasts called humans. They fear me now. Pitiful."
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 03:15 AM   #43
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
"I am Alliwin, a human, but I assure you, I had no idea about the killings of anything around here! I, as you have said, have not been here for a long time. I just got here from Rohan the last fort night, ah and what a tiring journey it was." Alliwin whispered, appraoching the girl carefully.
Aniul nudged Alliwin's hand, whimpering softly. "Oh, and this is my friend, not my pet," Alliwin said, glancing back at the women, who had called Aniul her fateful servert. In truth, he was nothing but a friend, all though he would do anything for Alliwin. "Aniul." A screech came from the sky, and a falcon landed on Alliwin's shoulder. She stroaked it's wings tenderly, and smiled. "And this, is my dear, old friend, Skylar."
Old 08-24-2003, 03:25 AM   #44
Kalile

"You seem truly to be a child of people, not the human animals. I do not wish to hurt you. However, I have a spear to retrieve, and a raid to be getting on with, now that I have somewhat spoiled the entrance." Mioka crouched, ready to spring, her hand on her dagger. "Will you let me pass?"
Old 08-24-2003, 03:28 AM   #45
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Well. now this all depends. Are you my friend, or are you my foe? Choose wisely, for I do not befriend many people, and my foes have to face me." Alliwin said.
Old 08-24-2003, 05:56 PM   #46
Kalile

"I consider myself neither, for I do not know you well enough to call you friend, and I have no reason to call you foe. You are not my enemy, and I have no business with you. My business is with those that kill without eating, and destroy for little reason."
The girl gestured toward the ground with her dagger.
"I'm afraid I have not the time for this. I have business to complete before anyone becomes brave enough to attack."
With those words, Mioka sprang up and, pushing off of the barricade wall, leaped over the other and down into the square.

Ooc: All the rest of you, since you're standing there, should probably do something now!
Old 08-24-2003, 09:32 PM   #47
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"Oh, dear, Dadriel, come with me! Hurry!" She grabbed Dadriel's hand and led her into her father's carpenter shop. "Father!" She cried slamming the door behind her. "Someone is attaking the city! We have to hide, now!"She said searching the room for somewhere safe. "Well, now is the time for it." Her father said to himself. "Celebre, I need to show you something!" He said taking her hand. "Not now, father, we don't have time!" She said frantically. "No!" He said, her father led her to a cabinet in the back of the room. He took a key off of a necklace that he wore around his neck. He unlocked the cabinet and pulled out a small box. He opened it and pulled out a bracelet. It was silver with a shining blue stone set in the middle. He placed it on her hand, and it began to glow like a shining star. "What is it?" She said amazed. "Your mother gave it to me bfore she died, she said it was to be given to you when the time came, I know nothing about it, or its powers, but it might help you now." He said. A bang came at the door, "Go into the cellar!" Celebre cried.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 09:44 PM   #48
Aewionen
Elf Lord

When the blindness from the light finally weared off, Melia turned to see two girls taking. One wearing white fur. Melia had seen her before on her usual raids of the city. Here we go again. Everyone will hide while she does what she wishes. With a sigh, Melia went to a small bench and sat down. People passing looked at her as though she had a death wish as they scurried into their homes like frightened mice. Melia just smiled and waited for the wild girl to come to the city.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 07:26 PM   #49
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Dadriel ran out of the carpenter shop, with her sword drawn."Who are you, and what are you doing here, wild girl?" She said in the wolf tounge.[my character speaks almost every language.]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 09:40 PM   #50
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Celebre watched horrified as Dadriel ran from the shop. Like the young elf that she was, she ran after her. "What are you doing?" She cried. She had been ever wary after her friend was killed by one of the raids. She looked at the girl, she didn't look really frightening, it was the wolf she was worried about.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 09:47 PM   #51
Kalile

"I am the Wolf Princess, and bane of the human beasts!" Mioka cried clearly in the Common tongue, so everyone could hear.
"You kill my people and destroy our homes! I am the avatar of the forest, to exact justice upon humans!"

Privately, she hoped it wouldn't come to bloodshed; she did not kill except to eat, or in self defense, unless they were a demon or a truly evil person. She would make a mess, but killing another being for no reason was yet another practice of humans that she abhorred.
Old 08-25-2003, 09:56 PM   #52
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Melia listened to what the wild girl had said. She silently drew out one of her daggers just in case she would really go that far.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 11:24 PM   #53
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Rylkin watched the townspeople rush into the nearest building as a strange-looking wild girl entered the town. She shouted a few things he didn't understand. He stepped into the shadows for a moment to shift into a wolf. He came back out and approached the girl.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 11:10 PM   #54
Kalile

Another wolf leaped over the wall to join Mioka, growling at passersby.
"Ready to go, Blood daughter?"
"Not yet, Nigi, I had a problem."
Nigi's nose twitched, and she turned to face the new wolf, the fur on her back raising.
"This one has a smell I don't recognize. He is not of my pack."

Ooc: I think of a way to get myself involved, and whala! The story becomes exciting!
Old 08-26-2003, 11:40 PM   #55
Legoles

"Well yes girl, I can understand that, but it does not mean take it out on them! That is how they live their life! They don't know any better! I'm a protecter of the aquatic creatures in my part of the forest. I understand that there are cruel people that kill for fun, and frankly I think it's disgusting! But, that is the small majority, not everyone in this town!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-26-2003, 11:51 PM   #56
Kalile

"They clear my lands to search for iron, and kill any person who gets in their way. They kill wolves for hunting sheep, but do not eat the wolf. The most that happens is that a garment is made from the fur. So much waste is considered normal from the animals! They may not know as people know, but they refuse to be taught!" Mioka clenched the kinfe tightly in her hand, staring at the other.
"How can you defend these dumb animals when they step on the platforms to work the forges that belch smoke into your air? When they kill the mermaids because they are neither animal like they, or people, like us."
Old 08-26-2003, 11:54 PM   #57
Legoles

"You do have a point in that respect but usually if anyone sees a mermaid, they will think it's an illusion. The killing of mermaids and the water demons is when blood spills, only the guilty though. I don't lower myself to robbing the people that the men or women live in.... it's demeaning!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-27-2003, 12:02 AM   #58
Kalile

"I am just a child of fifteen summers. I do not care if it is demeaning, if the people know that they cannot maim and kill without retribution. And I take nothing. I stop the fires in the forge, so that it takes days to get them working again. I sometimes break tools and axes, but I never steal.

Someone that can sit and watch these animals take over our lands is as bad as a human, and no person at all."

Mioka strode to her spear and yanked it out of the ground.
"I will delay the progress of these mines whether you stop me or not, but I will kill you if you stand in my way."

Please don't call my bluff Mioka hardened her eyes, and lowered her spear.
"What will it be?"
Just step aside! I don't want to hurt you!

Ooc: I think that the only way we're ever going to go on this quest is if you all throw me over a horse's rump and get going.
What for? Because I know the wilderness and can talk to animals.

Now I'm going to bed.
Old 08-27-2003, 12:14 AM   #59
Legoles

"I know you are bluffing dear girl, and if I wanted to kill you, I'd of done it already." She tore off the sleeves of her shirt to reveal the blades attached to her arms.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-27-2003, 06:29 PM   #60
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Alliwin sighed, and ran between the two girls. "Let us not quarrl on who will kill who, or why they have not already done it!" She snapped. "Miss, if you don't mind, please leave our city imedietely, or at least swear to give us no trouble if you are allowed to stay." Alliwin ordered Mioka. "I know you are fighting for what is true, but we have other things to deal with...you see, Gladriel, and all the other great ones of the world...they have disappeared."