Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-21-2003, 07:56 PM   #81
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Gmili spotted the elf speaking in hushed tones with Sam. He listened closely, they were speaking about some Gollum thing and taking the Ring. Even the ringbearer's servant has turned against him! Gimli thought angrily. He went to go tell Frodo and Aragorn speaking to him intently. Gimli decided to just go tell Gandalf instead.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2003, 11:24 PM   #82
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

considering that I am aragorn and Gandalf, talk to me baby!

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2003, 11:28 PM   #83
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Hee hee hee okay Pip.

ic: Gimli approached Gandalf. "Gandalf," he said, "I overheard something that was very important." he hesitated, and Gandalf nodded reassuringly. "Legolas was talking to Sam about something called a Gollum, and about taking the Ring from Frodo."

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 08-22-2003, 05:14 AM   #84
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Suddenly a shadow fell over Gimli and Gandalf, and they both looked up to see a very angry Legolas standing before them. "Arogant dwarf, you don't know what you speak of! Who said anything about me wanting a ring? You must have heard me speak of wanting Precious, and of making sure Gollum does not ever get his hands on the One. How are you so certain that Precious IS the One? If you would just keep quiet, and play along like you don't hear anything following us, then this creature named Gollum who lusts for the One will eventually creep up close enough that we could catch him! How dare you accuse me of wanting the One!"
Old 08-22-2003, 10:59 AM   #85
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Gandalf saw something in the elf's eyes that did not seem right. "I may be but an old man to you, Legolas son of Thranduil, but my eyes see much." He said looking at the tall elf. He stared into Legolas' eyes, piercing his soul. "Thank you for keeping an eye on Gollum." He said. He watched the elf walk back towards the hobbits. He nodded at Gimli. "I believe your suspisions are true, my dwarf." He leaned on his staff and proceded.

Old 08-22-2003, 01:04 PM   #86
Gulio, Strength of Many

Gimli glared at the elf, "Well, what do we do now?" Gimli asked Gandalf.

Old 08-22-2003, 01:49 PM   #87
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"keep your eye on him, but do not make it obvious. He can't do anything, I will talk to Aragorn." He said as he walked to the ranger and hobbit. (so this makes me scitsafrantic!) "Aragorn," He said pulling him to the side away from everyone. "The elf." Aragorn said. Gandalf nodded. "We will stop here for the night." Gandalf said as he sat down on a nearby rock.

Old 08-22-2003, 02:17 PM   #88
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin overheard the argument between the elf and the dwarf. Seeing how many seemed to be turning against Frodo, he decided to keep a good eye out for any trouble.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2003, 03:24 PM   #89
SilverFairy
Hobbit

Legolas walked over to a nearby tree and leaned against it. He started mumbling to himself, "Precious... I must have my Precious mithril...."
Old 08-22-2003, 07:42 PM   #90
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Sam walked over to where Legolas was. "Gollum may try to take the Ring tonight. We'll both stay awake, and hopefully we'll capture the nasty thing, and wring its filthy neck. But we have to be careful. I believe that Gandalf, Gimli, and Aragorn all suspect us. The other hobbits are beginning to not trust me. Stay awake, at all costs."
Old 08-22-2003, 11:23 PM   #91
Gulio, Strength of Many

Gimli did as Gandalf had advised, keeping a close eye on the elf and Samwise. He wondered if he should tell Frodo that his servant was plotting to take the Ring from him. He decided not to tell him right away, doing so might make Frodo do something rash, like, go to Mordor all on his own! ( )

Old 08-23-2003, 12:02 AM   #92
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

ic:Suddenly Boromier walked out of a clump of trees, running straight into Frodo. "Oh, sorry Frodo, you dropped the Ring. I didn't mean to hit you, I just, kinda, was daydreaming, about......."

"About what?"

"Can you keep a secret, I'm in love with Arwen."

"WHAT!"

"SHHH, you want Aragorn to hear you, I don't want him to know, and I think that by the end of this trip he won't care, he's been awfully chummy and spending alot of "alone time " with everyone else, I think he likes another girl, but I'm not sure..."

ooc: I didn't know who else to put down
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 12:51 AM   #93
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

"was that my Sam? That's not like Sam to tell me that both of us should stay awake? He usaully says something more like we'll take turns, and he didn't ask why i was talking to Aragorn. And why would Pippin and Merry turn against Sam? Pippin is young and Merry's known Sam a long time, i better see what Pippin and Merry know that i don't!" Frodo thought as Sam closed his eyes slowly saying something about just wanting to rest his eyes for a minute and that he; Frodo should do the same and if we heard anything to yell. Quitely Frodo layed down his jacket and backpack to make it look like he was leaning against the tree as he tip toed over to Pippin and shook him lightly. "Pippin, Pippin you lazy bum wake up, what is wrong with Sam, he doesn' seem to be acting himself." Frodo asked as a sleepy Pippin opened his eyes.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 11:19 AM   #94
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

Merry awoke to find Frodo over Pippin and his face looking slightly scared and desperate. Merry sat up "Frodo?" he asked "Are you ok?" he said "And what are you two talking about?"
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 09:28 PM   #95
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

Unsure if Merry was on his side or not Frodo decided to make up a lie until he knew for sure or Pippin knew for sure and told him. "Can't sleep is all, this is a large burden and hard to get off one's mind. And were just talking about this journey and all, everything were having to go through and Pip here is mostly distressed about there not been enough food for more meals and such." Frodo replied promptly trying hard not to hesitate and give Pippin the idea that he didn't want Merry to know just yet. But of 'course that plan seemed to have failed.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2003, 09:34 PM   #96
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

Sam saw that Frodo, Merry, and Pippin were all talking together. He became suspicious and walked over to see if he could hear what they were saying. He couldn't. So he went over to them. "Hey, you three, whatcha talking about?"
Old 08-24-2003, 07:01 AM   #97
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

Merry turned to face Sam "Nothing really, we can't sleep so we are talking about the journey so far, why?"
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 02:16 PM   #98
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: lol, Boromir and arwen, lol, liol (laughing insanely out loud) yeah, uh huh. anywho, story getting good, but we need to go somewhere, i'll take care of that. remember I'm still gandalf and aragorn
ic: Gandalf sat leaned up against a rock beside Aragorn. Aragorn looked at Gandalf, then at Legolas and Sam. "Yes," Gandalf nodded his head. "The power of the ring is twisting the fellowship." He said. "Who remains faithful?" Aragorn said, looking at each of the fellowship members. "The young Took, he is amazigly annoying, but true to the ringbearer, and you. The other, Meriadoc, he is a good and loyal hobbit. Gandalf said, looking at the hobbits talking. "Son of Glion is a good-hearted and stout dwarf." He said. "Boromir, I am not sure of, " He said staring at the man of Gondor. "You know me well, but the others only believe that i am a old man," Gandalf said to his old friend. Aragorn managed to smile. "Ah, yes, Gandalf, i know you well." Aragorn said, and there they sat, staring intently upon the fellowship.

Old 08-24-2003, 03:53 PM   #99
Estel13
RPG-aholic Psycho

"Oh, no reason." said Sam. "I can't sleep either. I think it's because of the lack of decent food. I hope we reach someplace halfway civilized, so we can get a decent meal, and a good night's sleep."
Old 08-24-2003, 10:10 PM   #100
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Pippin finally woke up to see Frodo, Merry, and Sam standing near him. "Oi! Whats going on?" he asked quietly to Frodo.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote