Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2003, 07:50 PM   #41
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: oops...I also forgot about this thread...and I'm the one who started it! I feel so ashamed!!
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 07:54 PM   #42
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

ooc: Shame on you! lol just kidding Lady Arwen.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 08:00 PM   #43
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: Right. *raises eyebrow playfully*

BLASTTHENINETYSECONDRULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SCREAMS AT THE TOP OF LUNGS UNTIL ALL THE GLASS AROUND THE WORLD SHATTERS INTO THOUSANDS OF TINY LITTLE PEICES!!!***
Old 08-28-2003, 06:13 PM   #44
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

"Yes, my father disappeared, and I've never been able to get out of here, since I was about twenty. I have been in her efor 12 years."
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 09:00 PM   #45
Gulio, Strength of Many

Rorin couldn't believe what the girl just said, Twelve YEARS! he thought, This is not good...

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 08-28-2003, 09:09 PM   #46
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Suddenly without warning a young man with red hair burst into the clearing, clearly distressed. His sparkling green eyes reflected what was most definetly fear. He had his head facing back, as far as it would go, then he smacked into a tree. His red hair flying out in every direction, his cheek grazed the tree, and he fell to the ground stunned. His blue and silver garments were torn and shredded, and his cloak split in two.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2003, 11:21 PM   #47
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Melia ran over to the young man and bent over him. "Are you alright? What happened?" she asked as she got out some healing potions from her small bag. She grabbed a bit of cloth and put it on the scars. "This might sting a bit."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 11:31 AM   #48
Anarwen
Sapling

May I join?

Character:

Name: Anarwen
Race: Elf; more spcificly, a Lorien elf.
Looks: Anarwen is tall, but not too tall. (Around 5'7) Her hair is a light blond, almost silver in the moonlight, and she is always clad in deep green gown trimmed with silver, with either a green or black cloak. She has deep brown eyes, which always seem to be alight, as if they were boring in to your soul.
Personality: Anarwen is a very suspicious person, and will not trust you unless yo prove yourself worthy. But when you have proven yourself, her friendship is like no other, and you'd better not dissipoint her; or it could be fatel for you. There is some pity for the weak in her heart, but she never shows it, for she is skilled in hiding her feelings.
Weapon: Like most Lorien elves, she is skilled in the bow, and has two daggers to go with it. But unlike most Lothlorien elves, she prefers the sword to the bow, and when fighting, she would rather be in the front lines, then behind with the bomen.
Steed: An midnight Black Elven Stallion; by name of Namarie.

Inye mellon en' Lorien ar Imladris, inye rane i rava.

Inye Anarwen, Yende en' Lothlorien ar Aranel en' I rava.
Anarwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2003, 10:21 PM   #49
Legoles

"ohhhh, where am I?" Realzation blossomed into his face and fear replaced the stunned expression."Those hell hounds, the were after me!!! I must go!!" He tried to get up, then collapsed again.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-31-2003, 12:58 AM   #50
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: yes, please do!

ic: "Your not going anywhere." Eviana said to the young man, her hair falling into her face as she peered down at him. "It's alright now, we'll protect you from whatever was chasing you...Hell Hounds did you say?" Eviana stood up straight, hair pale face reddening. It always did when she was thinking hard.
"I think I've figured out what Jakuri is going to do with us. He wants to tinker with our minds, make things chase us, and hurt us. Like a carnival of horrors I suppose." She said.
Old 08-31-2003, 10:45 PM   #51
Legoles

Suddenly the man started chanting something. "Riahandras, ekenaira, hasalfed, lakingadarasz, kanisda.!" He dissapeared thinking<My mission is accomplished.> He thought as he rushed through space. <Now I can report to the one who sent me.>

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-01-2003, 11:41 AM   #52
Anarwen
Sapling

Life is just as it should be. No one evil is lurking in the darkness, and I have just received permission from the Lord and Lady of Lorien to go for a small vacation. I pleaded with them to allow Haldir to accompany me, but they said that they could not spare the March Warden. Ai well, such is life sometimes.

Sincerely,
Anarwen

Anarwen sighed as she finished writing in her journal. Truly though, life was indeed bearable. Closing the silver book, she stood, smoothing out her deep green gown. A faint, yet extremely high-pitched whistle was heard on the air, and soon enough a great black stallion (ooc: think Clysdale) was hurtling towards the Elf maiden.
The huge beast came to a stop in front of her, just as she was setting her green cloak about her shoulders. "Vedui', Namarie, lye nar vanya, rocconya." Anarwen said, her voice ringing like bells. Smiling, she mounted the saddleless creature, whispering elvish into his ear. Once she was fully settled, The Stallion sped to a gallop, slowing down somewhat over rough terrain, and speeding up on flat plains.
Anarwen was almost laughing at how her horse was acting so juvenile, but suddenly and unexpectedly there was a large pain at the back of her head, and blackness took over her vision.

"Oh Eru," Anarwen said, letting out a string of elven curses after feeling the large bump on the back of her head. "This is why I don't go on vacation; something bad always happens." Gradually her eyes flickered open, endeavoring to pierce the darkness around her. Where was she? Well, in some place of Middle Earth that she had never been before. Ever so slowly she stood, and saw that she was in a tree, with her horse on the ground right below her. Again Anarwen sighed, though she began to leap from tree to tree.
Hearing voices ahead, she leaped faster, but soon wished that she hadn't. Accidentally, she jumped from one tree, thinking that there would be one beyond it, but was horribly mistaken. "La ata...." Anarwen said before her head was thrust against the ground. The pain and shock from her head was almost enough to send her again reeling into blackness, but thanks to her elven heritage, she regained equanimity. "Valar..." She said, opening her eyes and looking around. But abruptly she froze, seeing a group of people only a few feet away staring at her. Her pale face was already getting paler, and after a few attempts at speaking, she finally said, "I-I am A-Anarwen, of t-the Lorien Realm." Not wanting to be on the ground any longer, she rose to a sitting position, and then at length stood, leaning against a tree for support. “Where am I?”

Last edited by Anarwen : 09-01-2003 at 11:49 AM.
Old 09-01-2003, 06:02 PM   #53
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Eviana sighed, and looked at the girl, feeling somewhat annoyed. "In the middle of a vicsious plot, as are we." She snapped.
Old 09-01-2003, 07:01 PM   #54
Legoles

"Milady, there are 5 people there now, we need to rescue them! If I had been there 2 more minuites, I would've not been able to get out!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-01-2003, 08:12 PM   #55
Anarwen
Sapling

Was this girl barking at her?
As Namarie was now by her side, Anarwen withdrew her gloves from her pack, which was resting on the Stallion's withers. Firstly, Anarwen was never snapped at, and secondly, if someone had dared to retort to her, they never left unhindered. "Listen My Lady," Anarwen said, none to happily, "There was absolutely no reason to talk in such a tone to me. Obviously we are in the same predicament, and seeing as you have been here longer, no doubt you would and do know more then I do."
Already this...... person had earned her hatred, and they hadn't even been speaking for 2 moments! If the rest of the company was like this...... Well, Anarwen would be forced to leave; or something of close relation.
"What is your name?" Anarwen questioned, her voice cold - intimidating.

Last edited by Anarwen : 09-02-2003 at 07:59 PM.
Old 09-02-2003, 07:55 PM   #56
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Easy there!'' Rorin said. Evania and the new elf were already fighting, and it had only been a few moments! Dratted touchy elves he thought. "No need for arguments, we're all stuck here, so I suggest we try to get along. My name is Rorin, and what is yours?"

Old 09-03-2003, 07:56 PM   #57
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"I'm not starting an arguement." Eviana said calmly. "I mean, I'm frustrated, wouldn't you be if a guy just disappeared from out of under your nose, we're stuck in this...evil forest, AND out of all these things, like Adrian, WE COULD BE STUCK HERE FOREVER! Not to mention I just got thrown out of my own house, by my own father!" She shouted, making Alexiel flintch.
"Calm down, Eviana." Alexiel whispered, rubbing up against her mistress' leg, purring slightly.
Old 09-05-2003, 09:22 PM   #58
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"Calm down Evania, I'm sure everyone feels the same." she said kindly to her friend as she stood.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)

Last edited by Aewionen : 09-07-2003 at 11:09 PM.
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2003, 10:38 PM   #59
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: Um, dude, the guy disappeared.
Old 09-06-2003, 10:48 PM   #60
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

ooc: Aewionen is healing an invisible man, lol, anywho, welcome Anarwen! I am pippintook, I am lovong known as the confused hobbit that gives out tea, chammolile or Earl Grey, I'm out of citrus.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote