Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-09-2003, 02:25 PM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Black Forest, Blue Fire

Alright, well I had this idea, where five people are stuck inside an evil forest, kept there by the demented Jakuri, Souron's one and only child. These five people are of a great importance to Middle Earth, and if they don't get out soon, Middle Earth could be lost forever.

Name: Eviana (Evan for short)
Race: Elvish Warrior/Enchanter *she doesn't know about the Enchanter part yet*
Items:A very anciet, and very powerful braclet.
Weapons: A blade, Tearian, Arrows, Mirkwood Bow, and four hidden daggers filled with poison.
Animals: A daemon *Ask me if you want to know what it is* Alexiel, in the form of a Cloud Leopard, and a horse, named Panawin.
Description: Elbow length black hair, always braided, or just let down, green-blue eyes, and a sweet smile.
Personality: Is pretty sweet, but can get mean when need be, and has a short temper.

Eviana sat down on the banks of the river next to the Black River (it's not black really, it's just called that because the forest is next to it) and sighed. Damn him! Of all things he could of done! He banishes me from my own house! She thought to herself.
Eviana was a warrior, and since she was 18 years old, she had practiced, without her fathers knowledge. But now, on her 235th birthday, she had decided to tell him.
"It's not right! It's not right at all for a pretty young elf maiden like you to fight like ruffians!" He had said. "But father..." "No buts. Either you quit...or you are banned from this household." He muttered. "Koru! No!" Her mother gasped. "SILENCE! Now, what will it be?" Eviana stood up, and said, "Banishment." She walked out, and ran to the river.
"Child, it was of your own agreement." Her Daemon, Alexiel purred. "I know. But, it was harsh punishment! It is my wish, so therefore, it should be fine with him." She whispered. Alexiel leaned on her, rubbing her head up and down on her owner's shoulder. "Oh, child, it is alright. Everything wil be better." Her horse, Panawin, nieghed in agreement, and made Alexiel and Eviana laugh. Eviana laid down in the grass, and slipping into a light sleep, the sound of Alexiel's purr calming.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 10:54 AM   #2
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

i never end up being any good with these things lol.
I'll give it a go though if you want.

I'll have to think about my character. I deffinately want to be an Elven Warrior and I'll have a Lorien Bow and daggers.
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 02:56 PM   #3
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
No one's not good a RPGs just give your best shot, kay? You've got nothing to lose.
Old 08-10-2003, 10:12 PM   #4
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

me too!

name- Elenna Lady of Rohan
gender- female
race- human
from- Rohan
relations- daughter of Eomer and heir to Rohan
age- 26
items- silver circlet, (as the royal wear in Rohan) with white stone set in the middle
weapons- long bow and sword
animals- rohan steed, Himbrethel, swiftest steed in Rohan
eyes- blue
hair- golden blonde
clothes- white apparel, with silver cloak bearing the emblem of Rohan.
personality- firery, quick temper but fair and regal
others- can fire bow wih ease upon her horse and trained well with the sword

Elenna stared blankly at the blank darkness around her. Even her steed did not quiver. "It had to be today, I had to come to this blasted forest today." She said aloud talking to herself. She couldn't believe what had happened! Kidnapped! placed in a deep dark forest! She drew her sword ad quickly cleaved the head off of an orc. Well, that felt good! she thought. He had been sitting behnd her for ten minuites, stupid loud orc. So there she sat and waited

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2003, 10:44 PM   #5
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Thanks, I would like to say right now, that anyone is welcome to join, just as long as we don't have 20 pages of ppl just signing up. lol
Old 08-10-2003, 10:55 PM   #6
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Sorry! I forgot to post my character. lol, foolish me.

ic: Eviana woke in the middle of a black forest, no sunlight shinning through the tops of the trees. Her heart pounded in her chest. "Alexiel, Alexiel, my friend, come to me..." She whispered. Alexiel appeared at her feet.
"I was wondering when you'd finally wake up!! Panawin, and myself were terribly worried! What happened? We woke up, and you had disappeared!?" Alexiel said. Panawin galloped to Eviana, and nuzzled her calmly. "Good girl. I don't know, Alexiel, I...I just woke up here..." Alexiel twitched, and began stratching at her ear. "Fleas girl? Here," Eviana squatted down, and rubbed her fingers behind Alexiel's left ear. "Ah...much better, thank you child. Now, I'm afraid, I have some rather bad news." "What? What could be worse then waking up in a bleak, dead old forest, after getting into the worst fight with my father of all time?" Eviana said sharply. "Well, it seems, that we can not get out. I could only come to you, so we are stuck here, for a while I suppose." Eviana sighed. "Things could not get..." There was a noise from behind some bushes, and Alexiel glarred nails at her owner.
"Please tell me you weren't going to say worse?" "Nope, cause then I'd have to lie. Who goes there?" Eviana put her hand to the hilt of her sword.
Old 08-11-2003, 12:09 AM   #7
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

"Woah! Hold it!" Rorin said, stepping from out of the bushes. "Just a passing Dwarf m'lady." The elf still didn't put down the sword, and the big cat thing snarled at him. Rorin sighed, "Can't a Dwarf still go hunting without being threatened by sword-bearing elves? I promise, I mean you no harm. I was just tracking a boar and I saw you sleeping. You obviously woke up, and here we are."

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 12:16 AM   #8
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Obviously. I should slit your throat, but I trust you. Your lucky, Alexiel hush!" I snapped.
Old 08-11-2003, 12:55 AM   #9
Aewionen
Elf Lord

ooc: I'll join! looks cool

Name:Melia
Race:Men
Hair:Waist length, Black
Eyes: hazel
Complexion: a dark golden tan
Clothing: Melia wears a silver dress with long sleeves that flare out. Saphirre designs spiral along the border and a big Saphirre star in the middle.
Weapons: Sword and a small axe
Companions: A tan colored horse, Reran, and a husky puppy, Aeldar.
Special item: A necklace that glows like a star in the moonlight.
Personality: Is kind and gentle but harsh when need be.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)

Last edited by Aewionen : 08-11-2003 at 01:14 AM.
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 07:32 AM   #10
Varda Oiolosseo
Tea Bag Queen

Name: Eldárwen
Race: Elf
Hair: Long blonde
Eyes: blue
Clothing: Long brown riding dress with cloak and light boots (similar outfit worn my Arwen in Flight to the Ford)
Weapons: Sword, Bow and Arrows from Lorien.
Companion: White horse
Special Item: necklace
Personality: Kind, sensible, takes alot for her to get angry, good fighter and anxious of others safety.

Last edited by Varda Oiolosseo : 08-11-2003 at 07:50 AM.
Varda Oiolosseo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2003, 11:55 AM   #11
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

COOL! More ppls. lol.
Old 08-11-2003, 02:05 PM   #12
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Elenna walked aimlessly about. She heard voices in the distance. "Who goes there?" She asked drawing her sword. She lept upon Himbrethel and rode slowly to where she thought she heard the voices. "This is the Lady of Rohan! Show yourselves," she said as she came to an opening and saw the elf and dwarf. "are you riend or foe?" She asked quickly fitting an arrow into her bow.

Old 08-11-2003, 02:47 PM   #13
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Melia heard something to her left. As she came closer she heard it more clearly. "Are you friend or foe?" the voice said. Looking through a bush she saw an elf and a dwarf standing looking at the girl who the voice belonged to. At the moment, with the others almost killing each other, Melia decided to move on. This time, not so quietly, she walked on singing a song she had heard from an old friend:

The world was young, the mountains green,
No stain yet on the Moon was seen,
No words were laid on stream or stone,
When Durin woke and walked alone.
He named the nameless hills and dells;
He drank from yet untasted wells;
He stooped and looked in Mirrormere,
And saw a crown of stars appear,
As gems upon a silver thread,
Above the shadow of his head.
The world was fair the mountains tall,
In Elder Days before the fall,
Of mighty kings in Nargothrond
And Gondolin, who now beyond
The Western Seas have passed away:
The world was fair in Durin's Day.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 08-11-2003, 02:51 PM   #14
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Lady Of Rohan, do not be startled, I beg your pardon, this is...well I don't know his name yet, and I am Eviana, Lady of Loth Lorien, nieghboring forest to this wretched bewitched place." Eviana said, bowing low and graceful. Eviana suddenly heard a low song, and smiled. She knew who it was.
"Melia? Melia, my old friend, show yourself." Eviana said quite loudly.
Old 08-11-2003, 02:53 PM   #15
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Melia smiled, "So it is her," she said to herself. "Eviana, recognize the song did you? It is good to see you again." Melia said walking out of the bushes.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 08-11-2003, 03:05 PM   #16
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Yes, I have not seen you in many years, where have you been old friend? How'd you get in here?" Eviana asked. Alexiel purred, and smiled. "Hello Melia." She said.
Old 08-11-2003, 03:18 PM   #17
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Melia smiled, "Hello Alexiel." she said to the Cloud Leopard. "I have been here and there wandering about. I came upon a young man and he needed help, or so it looked like. He told me that someone had murdered his father but he couldn't get to the assassin. Foolishly, I believed him and he took me to this forest. Told me that the murderer was in here. When I tried to back out seeing that something was amiss, he said something that I didn't quite catch and I ended up here." Melia told Eviana with a soft sigh. Then she smiled, looking down at the husky pup trying to get her attention. "Drove Aeldar here insane. Took me a while to convince him the man was long gone. " Melia bent down and scratched him behind the ears. "What about you?"

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 08-11-2003, 03:33 PM   #18
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"'Tis a quite strange little story actually. I had just gotten in a fight with my father, about me being a warrior and all, and he banished me from my own house! Saying a woman is not aloud to fight, I went to lie down by the Black River, and fell quickly asleep, then I awoke here, and called Alexiel to my side. But unfortunatly she can not get us out of her, there is some power blocking our exit." Alexiel growled suddenly. "What is it, Alex?" I whispered. "Something, up there," She said, looking up into the thick of the trees.
Old 08-11-2003, 04:05 PM   #19
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

"oh, I'm quite sorry." She said lowering her bow. "Himbrethel!" She called to her horse. He came swiftly to her side. "I understand that you are trapped her too." She said looking towards the company. "I was wandering about, searching for the Lord of Mirkwood to deliver a message." She said, "Our people are in great need, some evil power has taken hold of our land." She spoke sorrowfully. "My father, Eomer, has tried to defend us, but it only made matters wore. He is sick and my brother, Eothain, is in charge. They sent me to come get help." She said as a tear fell down her face. "But it seems you cannot do anything for me, considering that we are trapped in a forest."

Old 08-11-2003, 04:22 PM   #20
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"You are the daughter of Eomer?" Melia said in slight shock, " My brother, Addraran, went to aid Rohan hearing the evil that had began to attack. I was going to help as well when I met up with the young man. You think he might have known I was going to help? Perhaps he knows the one trying to take over." Melia looked at Alexiel, "What is it?" she said noticing the growl. Aeldar began to sense it as well and growled softly. Melia looked into the trees above and slowly pulled out her small axe.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade