Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-05-2003, 01:26 AM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Enchanted Rivers

I had this really cool idea where there are five enchanted rivers, all different colors (dont ask...or do if you like) which make five complete strangers conect, so if you want to join, go ahead! No objections here!!
Oh yes, the five gain certain powers from the rivers heres the list of those:

Red: Fire Enchanter
Clear, aqua-blue: Water Enchanter
Green: Earth Enchanter
Gold: Star Watcher
Black: Evil EnchantRESS (it must be a girl. The others are optional. lol)

Character description:
Hair Color: Raven Black
Eye Color: Peircing Aqua Blue, with dots of Violet
River: Gold
Personality: Usually calm, but, can get angry quick. Sweet towards MOST new comers.
Items: A Necklace that glows all the time (its holding the light of a star)
Race: Elvish Telekenetic (dont know if i spelled it right lol)

Oh, and make sure you include what River you would like, and more then four other ppl may join As companions of course.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 01:56 AM   #2
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
I bow before your ingenious plots. They completely overpower my feeble attemts at keeping the number of rpg's I'm in down. I'm so weak.

Character: Kiara
River: Blue
Race: Sea-elf
Hair: Blonde, fine and long, with a thin braid coming down over her shoulder, decorated with small seashells
Eyes: The color of tropical seas when you get far from shore
Clothes: Kiara wears very little, underwater, as is the custom of sea elves. When she goes on land, she dresses in skintight leggings and what would be called a tube top today.
Weapons: Underwater weapons are designed to be fast, and hers are no exception. She wears long blades shaped like fins strapped to her forearms, using them to deadly effect. (Those of you who have played Zelda: Mask of Majora, think of the Mikau-link's boomerang fins)
Jewelry: The one bit of jewelry Kiara wears is a delicate silver circlet on her head. Hanging down slightly on her forehead rests a pendant set with an aqua jewel.
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2003, 02:28 PM   #3
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Why thank you!! If you ever need any help with an idea, just PM me, eh?

Oh, and I forgot to add my name.

Character Name: Evra (Eve for short)
Old 08-05-2003, 10:33 PM   #4
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I'm going to go ahead and start this, kay? If anyone wants to break in, go ahead.

IC: Evra looked down at the pure gold water, and leaned in the get a better look. She gave a small cry as she fell in, the pressure of someone's hands on her back. She looked up at where she had been standing, only to see no one there. "What the..." She began. But suddenly a rush of warmth passed through her, and she felt calm, relaxed. Then, something weird happened.
Her heart began to feel as though something was wrapping it's hands around it. "Stop it..." She gasped. "Stop...please..." Then it faded, and she felt like the same, 345 year old elf she had been before the large pool of water appeared before her.
Of course, she didn't look like at 345 year old elf, on the contrary, she looked like a young, seventeen year old girl with slightly pointed ears. She stood up out of the golden liquid, and not to her surpise, saw her white dress had been died a bright yellow.
"Figures." she muttered, jumping to the side of the pool she had been on before. She began to walk back over to the village, preparing at speach for her mother about how she had become so wet, and...err...yellow.
Old 08-06-2003, 12:37 AM   #5
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

I'll join!
A tall girl was sitting on a low liying tree-branch. Her clothes matched the forest which she was surrounded in. Her hair was fair as the sun, and her eyes a silvery gray. She was fair and young, for Shide always do. Every day she came to this spot, aimlessly looking for something to do. One day, she came back to her favorite spot to find it had been replaced by a river of black. Investigating, she put a finger in it to see how it felt. It felt cool and welcomeing to her. She walked into the river until she could barely keep her head above the water. She put her head under for just a moment, and then something happened. Her fair hair turned black, her eyes were now a deep violet. No longer did she look fair and feel fair as well. Now she had an aura of mystery and evil around her. When she walked out, she was completely dry and her clothes were different. She wore a long pair of black leather pants, a black leather stretch shirt, and a long jacket of black leather that reached to her ankles.
Later that day, she came back to her village. She saw a girl with a yellow dress run past her."Silly girl." she thought. "What a stupid color for a dress." Suddenly her mother called her.
"Ther'ese, Ther'ese Ravenwing..... where are you?"

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 08-06-2003 at 12:41 AM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 12:38 AM   #6
Kalile

This river was different. Kiara could tell that without even trying. The water was gold, for one thing, not like her own river, but it had almost the same feel to it. Taking a look back, to make sure no one saw her going up the sacred river, she plunged in. Not sure what drew her on, she continued further away from the Source of the Five Rivers, where her clan of sea-elves lived, protecting the ancient magic.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:01 AM   #7
Legoles

Ther'ese turned around and walked to her house. Her mother gasped when she saw her. "Ther'ese, what has happened to you? You look much different."
"I saw a river and decided to go for a dip."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-06-2003, 12:00 PM   #8
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

Is there room for one more to dip in the enchanted water?

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Silme*Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 12:59 PM   #9
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Sure, Slime. Legolas, your going to be evil? cool.
I would've been, lol, but I decided I'd rather be the Star Watcher.

ic: I walked quietly past my mother, praying she wouldn't notice my dress. But, that didn't help. "Evra! What in heaven's name happened to you???" She said, making a stern face. "I went swimming..." I lied. "Oh, well, you should've gone in a different outfit!" "I know mother. I have to go see someone." I lied again. Anything to get away from her.
I walked out before she could say anything more.
Old 08-06-2003, 03:00 PM   #10
Silme*Christian
Lady of Lamedon

OOC: Cool! I'll go to the green river

Silme, Lady of Lamedon, walked out of her home lands. She went throu the Forest that gaurded a river. she has heared of the river there, but seldom have any seen it. She entered the Forest, her black hair flowing in the wind, red dress hanging loosly on her milky white shoulder. Looked up in the trees she smiled at them, they moved in the wind, their leaves waving back at her in the wind, quite a friendly hello. "My people used to live among the trees long ago." She thought as she turned her head back to the path. Suddenly, the trees ceased, could hear rushing water close by. There it is, the River. She ran to it's bank and lightly touched the water with her fingertip, it was cool and calm, the ripples were inviting, so she dipped her foot in the cool green waters, then went out to the middle of the River. and stood there, water up to her chin, she dipped her head down and felt a strange warmth inside. the warmth shocked her, and she no longer wanted to stay in the waters. She got out, quickly. Her clothes stuck to her skin, dripping wet she looked down and gasped. "My clothes are no longer red!" She thought as she looked down at her GREEN dress, the gold leaves on the dress glinted and gliter with the patches of Sun that peared through the trees. Alarm swept through her body as she heared wispers all around her. "She swam in the river!"One wispered. "Look, she is not the same."another said. Silme turned around looking for the body of those voices she was hearing. "I ment no harm in doing so!" She cried out. "What's happening to me?" She thought. A rush ran through her body as she ran back to Lamedon. But all of a sudden she felt the urge to feel the bark of trees beneath her feet again, climbing up, she sat on a branch.

OOC: I think I am almost up to the point you all are at.

Jesus scares the "hell" out of people! He rocks!

http://linwe.proboards19.com/index.cgi
Silme*Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2003, 05:58 PM   #11
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc: Ooohh!! 0__o!!! I am so sorry Silme! I keep screwing up everyones name. lol.

ic: I walked back to the river, and sat down by it, gazing intently at it's golden water. I began to hear whispers in the wind, hearing them mock me.
"Foolish girl!" Said an older, strained voice. "Stepped into the river belonging to the Star Watcher she did!" It said. I was not threatened by these voices, infact, I had heard them most of my life. One of them, one that called herself Aviana, that had spoken to me since my first birthday, led me here.
I had only seen her once, a few years ago. She had had long blonde-white hair, the color of the stars, and bright blue eyes, penetrating really, she was slender, and incredibly beautiful.
I hadn't trusted her when I was younger, but now that I had grown, she was one of my most loyal friends. She knew all about me, and what I am.
Not many people do, not even my mother. I am a telekenetic, but I also see things, visions. Past, Present, even Future.
I sighed as the voices ceased to talk, and laughed instead. "Shut up!" I snapped, growing tired of their endless chatter. They stop.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:06 PM   #12
Kalile

Hearing voices, Kiara stopped. Even the guardians of the Rivers weren't supposed to go into one other then their own. "Foolish girl! Stepped into the river belonging to the star watcher, she did!" Nervously, the sea elf hung back, until she heard someone snap,"Shut up!"
They must be talking to her she thought, and, curious, swam forward until she could see the girl.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:17 PM   #13
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Evra gave a small cry as a girl with blonde hair swam close to her. She hadn't seen her.

ooc: oh, yes, I messed up and put myself in first character on my last post. sorry.

ic:"Who are you?" Evra asked quietly. "Some part of my imagination?" I snapped at her.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:31 PM   #14
Kalile

Kiara blinked. There was only one, rather grumpy, person there!
"No, I assure you I am quite real. I am a sea elf, one of the guardians of these rivers. There are five of them, you know, and I live at the source of these five rivers, and we protect their magic."
Old 08-06-2003, 06:34 PM   #15
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"M-magic? So what would happen if...if someone *coughs* were to have err...fallen, (pushed really) into it?
Old 08-06-2003, 06:43 PM   #16
Kalile

"Well, it differs with who you are. But if someone other than the guardians or the chosen one of the river goes in, one of two things will happen. Either they will get out and walk away, which will only happen if you are a powerful mage, or else you will be pulled downstream to a certain point, and trapped there until the chosen one deals with you. As the last five chosen ones died a few thousand years ago, you could be trapped for a very long time."
Old 08-06-2003, 06:44 PM   #17
Legoles

"Yes, I have changed, now if you'll excuse me." Ther'ese walked out of her house and looked for something to do. She saw the girl with the yellow dress run by her. She decided to follow her silently. She flitted through the trees with the agility of a stag. She stopped at a yellow river, hiding behind trees. She saw a girl with white-blonde hair pop out of the water.(a sea-elf, hmm.) she thought. She jumped high into the air. Her cloak billowing red under the black. She came down lightly on a tree branch, then pulled out a pair of black gloves, put them on, and jumped down behind the girl.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-06-2003, 06:50 PM   #18
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Evra jumped up, and turned to see a girl dressed in all black behind her. Evra turned to the sea elf, and backed into the water, showing her, that she could go in without being sucked in. The sea elf gasped. "What?" The other girl snapped.
"Leave us be, Ther'ese." I said, reconizing her. "Why should I?" Ther'ese snapped.
Old 08-06-2003, 06:53 PM   #19
Legoles

"Why should i? You fancy going for a dip do you? I cant go in that river. I despise that color, and can only get into mine."

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 08-06-2003, 06:53 PM   #20
Kalile

So this is why I needed to swim up the river, breaking the rules. This girl must be the chosen of the Gold! The way she didn't even have to think about going into the water proved it; Kiara was having to concentrate very hard just to remain in one spot. Looking at the girl on the bank, Kiara was glad she brought her arm blades. "Who are you, exactly?"