Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-20-2003, 12:22 AM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Sunset on Rivendell

What happens when all the sun never rises in Rivendell, and the elves are hurt by the lack of food, and sun light?

Name; Faraday (Fara for short)
Race; Elvish Warrior
Desricption; Tall, black hair with bright silver streaks, round aqua blue eyes(catlike).
Weapons; Daggers, Turmion, my blade, bow, different arrows.
Items; A necklace her father gave her two weeks before both her parents died, (murdered) and mithril
Animals; A pure black horse named NightShade (Night for short), with a silver mane.

It was late a night, and I sat quietly in a tree. Waiting for a companion to meet me there.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 12:26 AM   #2
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Oh.... must resist.... okay, I give in. I'll join your intriguing rpg.

But I can't post the start here, because I go camping tomorrow... will you have me anyway?
Shadaki the Wood elf
Class/ occupation: Yaskedasu (performer) tumbler, acrobat, and musician.
Hair: The elf's hair is ebony black; smooth and sheen as a raven's wing, it is a little short, a shoulder length mane with golden threads sparkling here and there.
Eyes: Deepest blue, sparkling like a lapis lazuli out of depths unseen. Her eyes are large, never accented by cosmetics, framed by long black eyelashes. They seem to draw you in, of you look too long, drowning you in pure joy and piercing sadness.
Complexion: Shadaki is tan like most Wood elves, but, unlike her kin, her skin glows golden. (Not glows, literally- you know.)
Weapons: several daggers, 2 two-bladed, but one handed, swords. These swords are fairly plain, with worm-wood hilts and beautiful, but plain, blades. In Shadaki's hands, however, they are magic. An expert wielding them is an army of one, able to perform stunning acrobatic feats with four blades flashing. Then, the twon swords seem to blaze, spinning too fast to see.
Clothes: The yaskedasu's clothes are conspicuously form fitting, to allow for acrobatics, and alluringly cut to attract an audience. She wears tight whitish leggings made of stretchy fabric, and a low cut, sleevless blouse of the same color. The fabric looks at first glance to be ragged, but reveals itself to have... frays isn't the right word... something hanging slightly all over the fabric that gives it a shining, ethreal quality j. A belt of long, beaded, irridescent, fringe completes the outfit that practically commands you to watch, coupled with beads around her knees, elbows, wrists, and throat.

Now I have to be more discriptive, because a seventh grader isn't going to beat me!
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

Last edited by Kalile : 07-20-2003 at 02:15 AM.
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 01:13 AM   #3
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Me got new charachter! I'll join too!

Name: Carolinerinleseingen[ Carolin-linerin-less-a-ing-en] Hewensekedeninto[ Hewen-sake-den-into] Carolin for short

Race: Sidhe(pronounced shee)

Sex: Female

Orgin:Tir-na-nOg

Animals: A horse of pure white, looks more real then anything else around it, has cloven Silver hooves that make no noise, and
Silvery-purple eyes

Clothes: Shining blackish-silvery material. Silky soft to the touch, but harder than mithril mail. Her clothes are attractive, and very tight. She wears a shirt that has long gauzy sleeves, very low cut neckline, and is attractively cut off at her midriff, covered with small shredded peices of the gauzy material that the sleeves are made of. Her pants are tight, with slightly flared legs. The bottoms of the pants are embroidered with silver beads, in the design of celtic knots. She wears a cloak of the same material, with a hood, and sparkling silver clasps. The ends of her cloak are embroidered with a spell of protection, in the elvish speech.

Weapons: An intricly carved bow, with celtic knots put into the design, the bow's string made of the finest horsehair, but strong enough to bear a tremendous weight. The finest arrows, the shafts of the finest willow, and the tips are steel. Feathers of fabled birds are put into the shaft for balance. A shining falchion, the blade of the finest steel, and other, much stronger materials. The handle is carved in the design of a tall gracefull harp, thin enough to fit in her hand. The blade has diamonds encrusted into it, in the shape of a harp. And a single word or thought could kill you if she wished to do so.

Eyes: bright, and pure and untamed silver-blue, that peirce into your soul, fine silvery eyebrows, and light silver eyelashes. The eyes are sparkling with happines and hints of sadness

Hair: Her hair is down to her thighs, the color is an unbeliveable scillinating blond. It is usally worn in a tight braid, fastened with a silver clasp with a engraving of running horses.

Discription: Tall, and thin as a willow wand. Impossibly beautiful, she makes all others look pale in comparison to her. She looks more real then her surroundings, and she is very scary when mad.

Definition: Sidhe(pronounced shee): The faery people of Ireland. A short version of Daoine Sidhe, the People of the Hills. Sometimes (even though they do have pointed ears, but most innacuratly) confused with elves. Usually considered to be the Tuatha de Danaan, the original mother goddess Danu, on of Irelands mother gods; or descendants of those children. Some legends identify them with weak-minded fallen angels, to good to be dammed, but to fallible for Heaven. They are deathless except by violence, and are expert in some forms of wizzardry, especially music, shapechange, illusion, and the manipulation of time. They are always referred to by the Irish by euphemistic names like, "the Good folk." "the Good people of Parish," "the Gentry," or other nicknames to avoid offending them by using their real names directly.( In Irish magical tradition, as elsewhere in the world, to name a name directly is to control, or attempt to control, the thing named.)

Last edited by Legoles : 07-21-2003 at 01:40 AM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2003, 01:52 AM   #4
Kalile

Well, you need to be the companion she's waiting for, Legoles, because I can't do it!

"Fay" is actually spelled "Fey" and refers to a changling left by demons... or a strange witch-child.
Old 07-20-2003, 08:49 PM   #5
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Hey can I join? I wanna be the one who takes the sun away! Sparkly things have always amazed me !

Sex:Female

Race: Dark Elf

Age:5,000 (ironically thats how old I am in real life, who says elves don't exists! Please ignore anything stupid I might say, I have a sugar buzz right now.)

Name: Niqurin(nik-were-in)

Description:Long blonde hair, hazel eyes, and a mouth that never smiles (hmmm...sounds like my mouth has a life of it's own) not tall but not short either.

Animals: Dog,a big gray and white Siberian Husky answers to the name of Bear. One horse dappled gray is very fat and loves granola bars . It's name is Pumpkin.

Why I am evil: No reason really. I just like being evil.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2003, 01:26 AM   #6
Legoles

Okay already... I fixed it!

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 07-21-2003, 04:01 PM   #7
Legoles

I think that character I described was the longest I've ever done!
Whats with Pumpkin? Why is your horse always crazy bout granola bars?

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 07-22-2003, 12:56 AM   #8
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
...Legolas...your starting to scare me...you too Fimbrethil...oh well... SOME ONE START POSTING ABOUT THE DAMN RPG!! *sorry for the language.*

I still wait in the tree, getting anxious, and a little annoyed. *sigh*
Old 07-22-2003, 01:15 PM   #9
Fimbrethil

Quote:
Originally posted by Legoles
I think that character I described was the longest I've ever done!
Whats with Pumpkin? Why is your horse always crazy bout granola bars?
OOC:My horse is always crazy bout granola bars because at the place where I ride there is a horse there that I would love to have and he loves granola bars. Pumpikin is my horses name. And LA56 I would post but as I am evil I don't think it would be wise to reveil(sp?) my plans jsut yet.

Old 07-22-2003, 03:47 PM   #10
Legoles

Fim u r weird, Sorry Lady Arwen!
A youthfull looking girl looked into the tree and said," You coming down now, or what?

PADFOOT LIVES!

Last edited by Legoles : 07-22-2003 at 03:58 PM.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:51 PM   #11
Fimbrethil

OOC:Naw just a little different from the rest.

Old 07-23-2003, 11:13 PM   #12
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Lol. you two. hey if you guys like HP, goto my website please! it's; http://invisionfree.com/forums/Enchanted_World45/

ic; "Why should I? I've been waiting here for an hour." I roll my eyes. Carolin puts on puppy eyes. "Alright, but you must tell me where you have been." I jump out of the tree, and land gracefully on my feet.

occ: Hey, my sites new, so some people, *coughs* ("Like my BFF Rissa/AdrianBaggins) haven't joined up...grr...*smiles* So please join!!
Old 07-24-2003, 06:40 PM   #13
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Can I join?

Name: Laurelin
Race: Elf
Hair:light gold
Eyes:Saphire Blue
Weapons: Sword and 3 hidden throwing daggers crafted in Lothlorien
Description: Laurelin has a golden tan and wears a silvery shirt with short sleeves that flare out and a somewhat low cut neckline. She wears loose pants that look like a skirt and flow genlty when she walks. With her golden hair and starlight eyes, she looks like the sun in the day and the moon and stars during the night. She wears a diamond necklace that is in the shape of a moon and has small bits of saphire along the border. In the moonlight it glows blue and silver which makes it look like a star.
Companions: A brown and white paint that is very tall named Buddy, and a golden lab husky mix named Rolo.
Personality: Laurelin loves the outdoors. She is a happy-go-lucky tom-boy and hates to sit around for very long. If you don't know her, she seems very mysterious.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)

Last edited by Aewionen : 07-28-2003 at 06:30 PM.
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2003, 09:24 PM   #14
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Laurelin sat upon a hill near the forest with the moonlight shinning on her face. She sighed and took out her necklace. It looked as though she was holding a star in her hand, and that is why she loved it. Rolo jumped playfully on her lap. Laurelin gave a small laugh as the puppy's ears perked up at the sight of the jewlery. She scratched behind his ears and said, "Alright, it is getting real late...or is it really early? Either way we should head back." Rolo barked in agreement and Laurelin looked over at Buddy. He was grazing and the moonlight made his coat look beautiful. She gave a whistle and the horse perked up it's ears and trotted over. "Come on," she whispered, "let's get home." As she rose up, something caught her attention. Someone was up talking. She shrugged her shoulders and continued on home, with Rolo nipping playfully at her heels.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 07-25-2003, 08:42 PM   #15
Kalile

Okay, I'm back!!!!
Sorry to correct you, Legoles, but what are friends for?

Ic: Shadaki was cold and tired. Her caravan had accidentally left her, and she was wandering toward who knows where, dressed as a performer, and very hungry.
Just as she was about to give up and die, the Wood elf caught sight of someone walking. Further watching revealed two more.

People!
Shadaki stumbled toward the small group with her arms outstretched, uttering a cry.
Old 07-25-2003, 09:15 PM   #16
Fimbrethil

OOC:Err...sorry to intreupt but as it is night time and we can't tell if the sun has gone bye bye yet or not is it my job to steal it or should I jsut wait for you to notice it's gone?

Old 07-27-2003, 01:49 AM   #17
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

ooc; Wait until midday to steal it. *smiles* kay?
Old 07-28-2003, 12:17 AM   #18
Legoles

" Who is that?"[pointing to Shadaki]"Are you alright?"

'S okay Kalile.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 07-28-2003, 12:36 AM   #19
Kalile

Sadaki stumbled, falling gratefully into the arms of the one who spoke.
"My caravan was attacked by bandits. They had a wizard who hit my wagon with magic... I was flung far away and half concealed by a boulder. The caravan fled, not noticing I was gone.
Since then, I have been wandering, trying to find someone to help me," an expression like a frown crossed the girl's face.
"I found... you," she said, sounding puzzled, and slipped into sleep.

Last edited by Kalile : 07-28-2003 at 12:37 AM.
Old 07-28-2003, 04:01 PM   #20
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Laurelin heard a small cry and went towards it. She found three people, one seemed to be asleep. "Is everything alright?" she asked as Rolo happily ran up to see the them.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade