Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 07-07-2003, 09:06 PM   #21
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
OCC I have a Ring, as well as Nenya

IC

Later as the sun dipped behind the Iron Hills and Western Rhovanion, Astarien came into The Halls of Thranduil. She had followed the Anduin North, turning into Mirkwood just after noon. She had arrived with seemingly miraculous speed, urgency and far bit at her heels and Astarien had rested only once the whole day. She had requested an imediate audience with the King. But he wasn't in his throne room. Thranduil had long come over the seas, and Astarien completely forgotten that Legolas, Fellowship Member now held the Throne in Mirkwood. She aproached a guard. "Suilad! Thranduilon, AraLegolas, 'en Taur-Ndaedelos?" Astarien asked quickly. The guard, after asking her name, which she gave hurriedly, pointed down a path that would lead her to the King. "Mellon, Hir nin. I thank you." With a hurried bow, Astarien set off down the path towards the stables.
Ask me anything
"I have not failed, I've only found 10,000 ways that won't work."
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
"Yay, I can hear the voices in my head again!
Dolenloteiel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 01:18 AM   #22
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
ooc: Legolas, cool, didn't know you read Carson Gail Levine. Yeah, Rhys is from the Two Princesses. I love that name. Lol

ic: I smiled as I notice my father standing near by, a grin on his handsome face. I walked over to him, and bowed playfully. "Your highness is happy about something, and I demand to know what it is." I said. His grin grew into a smile.
"If you insist Princess. Well, I believe in two days will be your birthday, am I right?" He asked softly, but just as playfully. "Of course you are! You never forget my birthday father." "Indeed I don't, and you never mine. Well then, I am smiling because, there is rumer going 'round of a surprise celebration."
I laughed. "Well then Sire, I am afraid you just ruined the surprise, therefore, it is not such a 'surprise celebration after all', am I right?" I asked. "Very right, and hardly wrong is my clever daughter..." He suddenly cut off in mid sentence.
"Father? Father, is something wrong?" His eyes rolled back into his head, and he collasped onto the ground. I let out a cry, and fell to my knees, feeling his throat for a pulse. Nothing. I noticed something black on his neck, and gasped, plucking it out. It was a black arrow (a very powerful poison dart, that can even kill elves in an instant.).
A single tear slipped down my face as I came to the realization of it; My beloved father was dead.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 10:21 AM   #23
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Location: Somewhere in the chaos between the first and second ages! (Actually, CO)
Astarien ran to where the guard pointed and she found The King of Mirkwood dead. A young elf knelt over him in grief. She turned away; just her luck to seek council and the councilor is murdered. Astarien stood in stony silence before she drew Hadhafang and kept watch over the two elves... in case another arrow was fired.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Visit Tolkien RP Site! Need members, RP all three Ages! (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) http://elvellon.suddenlaunch2.com
Old 07-09-2003, 07:06 PM   #24
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna heard a cry and she jumped up. When she saw who it was, she gave a gasp of horror. Why isn't father here yet? No! She ran home and when she opened the door, her father was no where in sight but on the table sat black arrows and a bow. The arrows were not used and to her horror, she found one was missing. He wouldn't....father's job is to protect the King. I have to get these out of here before anyone else sees them. With that, Nienna picked up the black arrows and headed for the back door to get rid of them in the forset.
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2003, 08:05 PM   #25
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Astarien sheathed her blade and turned back to the Elf and the King. "I will inform the guard, Lady." She disappeared back down the path, sending the Palace Guard back to where the King lay dead.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 07-09-2003, 10:24 PM   #26
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

There was much commotion where Rorin and Gimli were chatting and drinking. "Hey now! What's all the fuss about?" Gimli asked a passing elf.

"The King is dead, Master Dwarf," the elf replied sadly. Rorin was speechless.

"Where is he?" Gimli asked, his voice full of grief.

The elf led Gimli to where Legolas lay, dead. Rorin followed, hoping somehow to comfprt his friend. The King of the Mirkwood Elves lay on the ground, a young girl bent over him, weeping. Gimli approached the girl, and they spoke words no one else could hear. They greived for the dead King. Rorin stood, speechless. A king killed in his own palace with guards standing watch all about? How could that be?

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 07:57 PM   #27
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna walked a way into the woods and dropped the arrows. It was then she saw a shadowy figure. "Father?" The elf lookd at her and she saw that it was indeed him, along with his friend, Lemien, another palace gaurd. "Nienna, what are you doing out here?" Nienna saw that he and Lemien had been doing there rounds.Did they not see the attacker? "King Legolas has just been shot by a black arrow and I..." Before she could finish, both gaurds said at the same time, "What! Where is he?" "I'm not sure but I.." Again before she could finish, they both ran out to where the King lay. Nienna intended to follow but a hand covered her mouth and dragged her off further into the woods.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 07-11-2003, 09:53 AM   #28
Dolenloteiel
I elenfea

Astarien found there was no need to inform the guard, for it seemed they already knew. She followed three of the elves back to where the King lay.
Ask me anything
-Thomas Edison
Old 07-11-2003, 07:10 PM   #29
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna was dragged back further and further into the woods. After what seemed like an hour, the man dropped her and tied her hands behind her back. She looked at the elf and saw that it was Suliarid, her uncle and long time friend. Before she could say a word, Suliarid gagged her and picked her up. Nienna felt a hard blow of something on her head. She felt like she was spinning, soon she fell into dark nothingness. Sheer nothingness.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-14-2003, 12:45 AM   #30
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna awoke to find herself beside a tree. With a groan, she opened her eyes. No one was around, and she could easily untie herself. Her father had taught her how to escape pretty much anything. Once the ropes were from her hands, she took of the dirty cloth that covered her mouth. Once she was free, Nienna stood up and ran in the direction of Mirkwood. Suliarid had caught up with her and forced her on the ground. Nienna struggled and got free again but he grabbed her by the foot. He cursed and let go off her when she kicked him in the face. Again, Nienna ran towards the village.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-15-2003, 12:52 AM   #31
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Everyone was crowding around me, making it seem as though there was no end to my suffering. I stood up, and pushed out of their way, taking off into the woods.
I ran as fast, and as far as I could. It isn't possible... I thought to myself. My father isn't dead! This is all a horrible dream, and soon I'll wake up, and be back with my wonderful father...
I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw a young girl being thrown to the ground by some shadowed figure. I stalked up behind them quietly, careful not to make any sound. "Sir! On behalf of the Princess of Mirkwood, I command you to stop where you are, and back away from the girl!" I ordered.
Old 07-15-2003, 01:09 AM   #32
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

But, as I made this sound, the girl jumped up, and took off for the village again. The figure turned to me, and pulled a bow and arrow out. He aimed straight at me, and I gave a small cry as it scraped my shoulder, then flew into the nearest tree. I tried to pull out my blade, but found that my left arm was completely numb.
I ran hard back to the palace, jumping stealthily over rocks, and large logs. Once I got back, everyone was still surrounding my father, everyone except for a tall, blonde elf girl.
I walked over to Ghimli, gloomily, and smiled sadly. "Have you seen Rhys?" He asked. I shook my head, no. "Damn, the boy has disappeared! Well, he'll turn up sooner or later."
I nodded. I noticed a few hobbits walking towards me, and turned to leave, (not wanting the attention) When one called out to me. "Young miss, what has happened here?" The woman one called out. I sighed, and turned to face her. "The King, was murdered, miss, and I, his lonely daughter request peace and quiet." I muttered, turning, and running back into the woods.

My arm was still numb as I climbed up the huge willow tree, making it harder, and harder for me to get up it. I sat down on a brach, and wrapped my good arm around my legs, tears streaking down my face again.
Then, I started thinking about all that had happened, and the more I thought about it, the more I got angry. My father being killed, and then that poor elven girl. Something was very wrong here. My father didn't have very many enemies, and even fewer of them did not wish to do anything more then argue with him.
My father had been murdered, and I was going to make sure, that whoever did it, was put to death, or even worse, tortured.

ooc: Okay, merissa, you do know that *Sandy* is my mom's nickname, and that "Lynn" is her middle name too, right?
Old 07-15-2003, 03:43 PM   #33
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna ran inside her house and slamed the door behind her. The she remebered someone was there with her, someone stopped Suliarid from doing whatever he was going to do. Nienna slowly opened the door and went to look for her.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-20-2003, 12:14 AM   #34
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I looked down as someone called something from down below me. "Miss? Miss?" It was the elven girl that had taken off. I jumped out of the tree, and nearly fell over thanks to my numb arm. The girl caught me before I fell all the way. "Thanks." I muttered, brushing off. "Anytime. Wait, Princess? Princess Kirri?" I nodded.
"Miss, what's your name? And who attacked you?" She looked at me in a quizzalical way.
Old 07-20-2003, 03:06 PM   #35
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"I am Nienna and the elf that attacked me was Suliarid. He knows my father, Palnar who is a guard, and...I think he might if had something to do with... your father's death." Nienna looked at Kirri's arm. "Are you alright?"

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-22-2003, 12:50 AM   #36
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

"Oh, it's nothing. I...I can't move it. That man, he scraped my arm with a black arrow..." I said softly.
Old 07-22-2003, 06:52 PM   #37
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"A black arrow! Nothing indeed. Come, let me at least look at it. It may be worse than you think." Nienna led Kirri to her home and tended to her wound. "I'm sorry about what happened to your father. He was a great King and friend. "

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 07-23-2003, 11:19 PM   #38
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I nodded, and said "More then you think..." and then there came an awkward silence. "Well, thank you, Nienna, but I must go some where, and get some peace and quiet, out there in the village, it is so loud, and so much commotion." I sighed.
Old 07-23-2003, 11:20 PM   #39
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

I nodded, and said "More then you think..." and then there came an awkward silence. "Well, thank you, Nienna, but I must go some where, and get some peace and quiet, out there in the village, it is so loud, and so much commotion." I sighed.

ooc: Hey, will you guys sign up for my website? Just click here if you want to.
Old 07-24-2003, 11:12 PM   #40
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Nienna smiled, "Yes, and if you need anything, feel free to come to me." As she watched Kirri go, Nienna sighed and leaned back in her chair. She closed her eyes and tried to get the noise of everything happening out of her mind. Soon she fell into a dreamless sleep.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade