Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-18-2003, 11:48 PM   #41
Ms. Undomial
Custous Sanctus

Losillewen was in Lorien when her mother was called to a council in the forest of Orodreth. She pleaded with her mother to take more then the two elven ringbearers, but Galadriel had assured her that everything would be fine. What little she could see, what little she knew of her fate. After her Mother had left Losillewen waited for her mother eagerly, but as she did not come she began to worry; to worry that some great evil had happened. Her worries were confirmed by an elf, the elf who had seen her mother afore she died. "I will have my revenge, the enemy will die for what he has done. I swear on the grave of my Mother and half-Brother, you shall be slain!" these were her only words when the news came, the words that bound her to what was to happen; the killer would pay dearly for the deaths of her loved ones. Shortly thereafter more news came, news of a council to be held, to discuss the regaining the three elven rings, and the vengeance of the deaths of the bearers. She hurried to where the council was to be held, in the forest of Lorien. Here she saw other elves, she knew few among them; Alasse, Ithilwin, these were her neices, but most of the others were strangers to her. She looked round at all the people. Elves of the Havens who knew Cirdan, Elves of Imladris who knew Elrond, and most of the Elves of Lorien, who loved their Queen dearly. To her surprise her Father, Celeborn was not among the elves, but this was to be expected, for he was still grieving for his wife. It was now her duty to govern the elves of Lorien until her Father was able, but at the moment she remained hidden, interested in to what the elves were going to do. She stayed thus for a few moments, for it was obvious that not all elves that were coming had arrived.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. - Dune
Ms. Undomial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2003, 12:48 PM   #42
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Tudain came upon the forest of lorien and entered without fear. He took few steps before he was stopped by elven archers.
Tudain stood taller than any of them but he said
''i am no enemy i am here to do whatever i have to so i can avenge my friend elrond and i to stop me you wil have to shoot me''
Tudain strode past them but they stayed close behind.They elves led him to the great counsil were he introduced himself by raising his greatsword high and saying,
''I am Tudain of Numenore my friend Elrond lord of rivendell is dead and by my life shall be avenged!''

a great light burst from his eyes and tudain stood as an elf lord before them.his fate was now bound to elronds slayer and it could not be broken.
Old 02-19-2003, 05:04 PM   #43
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: I'm back.
ic: Galad was in mirkwood when he heard about the murder of the three ringbearers. He was confused and shocked. Althoguh he had no kinship to Elrond, Galadrie and Cirdan he, as all the elves in Middle Earth, admired them. They were the symbol of the elvish world. The three oldest elves in Middle Earth, and they remebered all the history of it. But now, they're dead.
As the cousin of Legolas son of the king Thranduil of Mirkwood I went to the council in Lorien... I was very sad, for the other elves in the council.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 08:45 AM   #44
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I sat at the counsil,heavy in heart.There was a great murmur among the elves that were there.Great fear and unease had spread in the counsil room,so great have never been among elves.In all this noise,I recognised two elves in the croud;Losillewen,my mother's sister and Alasse,Arwen's daughter.I held them in my glance for a second,yet I did not go to them,but turned my eyes to Lord Celeborn,my grandfather,who had just walked in.As soon as he came,all elves turned to him,they sat down and silence was spread.
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2003, 07:24 PM   #45
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider

ooc: Sigh I'm back

ic:

"What are the elves doing?"

"It seems that three of them were killed, Elrond, Galadriel and Cirdan and thier rings stolen. The elves have called council to decide what to do."

"Thank you Maltirer."

After he left I thought. I was bored here. Restless. A quest would help me to come alive again. Besides although I did not know Cirdan and Galadriel, I had been a guest of Elrond several times.I stood to inform Eowyn I was leaving.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2003, 05:44 PM   #46
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

In the first two hours of the council nothing was decided, but many elves wanted to declear war and kill all the orks in Middle Earth. They wanted to revege. I thought so too.

In the break I met few elves and talked with them. Their names were Losillewen, Alasse and Ithilwin.

ooc: I have no time to write more. I'll tomorrow.

Last edited by Radagast The Brown : 02-21-2003 at 05:45 PM.
Old 02-22-2003, 11:57 AM   #47
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

The first part of the counsil was rather dissapointing.I had never seen the elves act like that;most of them wanted revenge and spoke having their minds veiled of anger.Few were those who spoke truly and thoughtful.I could not blame them.They were frightened for the first time;the death of the ringbearers was unbearable and the ringbeares were most important for the elves.Celeborn bade us to have a break and think more careful.We then left the counsil room and walked out.The soft breeze cooled my face and cleared my mind of ill thoughts.I found Alasse and Losillewen standing silently under a tree and I walked to meet them.Not long after an elf from Mirkwood walked to us.
Old 02-22-2003, 12:56 PM   #48
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider

IC: I stayed in the shadows as the elves argued. A time to show myself would come

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting

Last edited by Aralyn : 04-01-2003 at 10:31 PM.
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2003, 04:18 PM   #49
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

I withdrew my gaze from the realm of Lorien and forgot the elven rings for a moment.I turned my glance North-east,towards Eryn Lasgalen.I stood still without speaking a word,giving no heed of what happened around me and thought.'Twas my home now and I had been away for almost two months."When all this is over,I will go back" I thought and was lost in memories,in what thought to be a thousand years.The voices of the elves nigh me brought me back to reality and the matter of the three Elven Rings...
Old 03-02-2003, 12:45 PM   #50
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Arayln gone....
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2003, 02:19 PM   #52
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: really i heard for 2 months?
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-02-2003, 02:43 PM   #54
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: meh oh well, who's going keep going with the rpg right now? shouild i say something or should i wait?
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-03-2003, 04:33 PM   #55
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: amm... I waited to someone to replay, because I was already at the end of the counsil. I think we should continue, but no one post here.
Old 03-09-2003, 07:01 PM   #57
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: yes let us continue, but someone needs to take control of concil.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 03-11-2003, 04:23 PM   #59
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: not me too.