Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 02-12-2003, 04:34 PM   #21
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

Quote:
originally posted by EF3088
Okay for the last and final time, I am a girl! Why does everyone think i'm a guy? i know i can act the part but i'm not! *curses* I would like to start the plot thing too but i need an idea first i think i have one but it needs a little work still but i'll have it soon.
Well, I didn't know. And, as I always say, I call everyone as they were guys til they tell me that they're girls.

Last edited by Radagast The Brown : 02-14-2003 at 04:53 PM.
Radagast The Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2003, 07:15 PM   #22
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: i meant no offense, it was just a statement you'll learn quickly that i always curse and mutter at myself. usaully it's nothing to do with the entmoot. And um Finglofin_1st, thanks for the beginning (spelling??? i hate that word) But uh just to inform you Elronds not going to be there, see he's going to be kinda well kinda dead. I'm pretty sure all the "old" ringbearers will be well kinda dead or have disappeared without a trace. I have a whole plot to it. Yeah and just to let EVERYONE know i'm going to be playing a good person, and the bad side, 'cause well you'll get it later i have to check other posts before i get on with this. I'll post later though.
Jack: "Monkey!"
"It's captain Jack Sparrow, captain..."
"If you were waiting for the opportune moment that was it."
Red coat, "Impersonating a judge."
Jack: (Oh, ya that was fun look on his face)
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"Yes...but why is the rum gone?!"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
elvishfaerie3088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 08:55 AM   #23
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc:do the old ringbeares hve to be dead?It seems a bit...bad.Can't just the rings be stolen from them?
Ithilwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2003, 04:57 PM   #24
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I think that the idea here is necessery. I did like Galadriel and Elrond. (would the other ringbearer will be Cirdan or Gandalf? 'cause I don't want to kill Gandlaf.)
Old 02-14-2003, 08:44 PM   #25
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: defintly Cirdan there's no way i could kill gandalf and make is plossible plus i too like gandalf. And no offense but this is after the ring of power is destroyed if you havn't noticed. Yeah and so they'll probably be wearing the rings and the only way to get a hold of them would be to kill them 'cause otherwise there's like no PLOSSIBLE way anyone could steal those rings! THINK ABOUT IT!
"Do us a favour...i know it's hard...but stay here and try not to do...anything...stupid."
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-15-2003, 11:23 AM   #26
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: oh,well...ok.I suppose this means that the old ringbearers never went to Valinor,as told in the end of the books,right?(no need to answer that...)
Old 02-15-2003, 12:42 PM   #27
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

ooc: ok. We should start now.
Old 02-16-2003, 02:11 PM   #28
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Location: Anywhere as long as there is a library in a one mile radius of here
Strider

Arin here, is it too late to join???

I want to join but it looks like not to much is happening . . .

If you decide to do this I would like to come in later when the adventure is on its way a bit.

Race: Men (we seem a bit scarce these days) From Rohan.
a friend of Eowyn

Appearance: Tall, short black hair, usually dressed in green.

Weapons: A long sword(no name yet) and a wood handled knife

Character: Proud and haughty sometimes but a skilled swordsman (woman?!), does not like people to tell her what to do
can speak tengwar sindarin and the speech of Rohan
Well let me know what you think. See ya round

a fire within a passion a want to do something more for the world - Aralyn

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
War on The Unborn=35,000,000 dead and counting

Last edited by Aralyn : 04-05-2003 at 10:16 PM.
Aralyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2003, 02:47 PM   #30
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider suggestion

elvishfaerie~Maybe you could start the RPG with a meeting between all the characters who want to be in the quest.

Yet many shall be amazed when they see Him-yes even far off foreign nations and thier kings; they shall stand dumb-founded, speechless in his prescence. For they shall see and understand what they had not seen before-Isaiah 52:15a

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-16-2003, 03:14 PM   #31
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider oops

one more thing i forgot my name

Name: Aralyn

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead
Old 02-16-2003, 10:42 PM   #32
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: Uh i thought i'd start off with how the whole thing came about and that, yeeaaah, then i'll get on with the rest.

ic: In the dark depths of the forest; Orodreth, the three ring bearers; Elrond, Cirdan and Galadriel were called to order by who they thought was one of the wizards. They sat in anticipation waiting for the wizard to arrive. Where could he be? They began to speak between themselves trying to figure out why a wizard had summoned them to the dark depths of Orodreth. Suddenly out of the gloom of the forest came a hunched figure, with his hood drawn. Cirdan rose to greet the wizard, he stepped foward but as he stretched out his hand a great pain over whelmed him. Looking down he noticed that he had been stabbed. He then looked up puzzled at the cloaked figure. Under his dark black hood a sly grin came upon his face, "Don't struggle, it's not worth the pain," he snarrled out. He then pulled his blade up to Cirdan's throat and slit it with a quick stroke, then vanishing into the trees he snuck around to where Elrond and Galadriel stood. And then he hit, he pushed his sword deep into Elrond's back, pushing him down, down to the ground where the cloaked figure suddenly slaid him. Galadriel now all alone with out the help of anyone, began to back away towards the woods but always keeping the dark cloaked figure in her sight. She suddenly realized what this hunched figure was after, he was after the rings! She then began to speak in high elvish tongue and as she did so, the dark figures eyes began to glow and he jumped at her. She finished just as he had jumped on her. Raising his sword he was ready to kill her, he then looked down at her hand in a half mockingly way but when he looked her ring wasn't there. Galadriel had completed an elvish spell which made the three rings hide in middle earth somewhere. "Curssed elf!" He spat in her face. He pulled off his hood and unmasked himself and spoke sternly, "Now you will die for that!" "The rings are no longer in your reach Maurarz!" Galadriel laughed at him. "Maybe not now, but i will find them and claim them!" He shot back, and then he stabbed her brutly in the chest. Thinking she was dead he shot off into the woods and hurried off to gather orcs to help him find the rings. Galadriel winced with pain and then struggled to her feet, calling to her horse she climbed on his back and rode off. She soon came upon Mirkwood another elf soon came upon her and screamed her name. "Please go gather concil in Lorien, tell them, tell them the three rings are lost!" Galadriel said with all her strength. The elf looked at her in shock but nodded her head solemnly. As the elf ran for help and to tell of the news, Galadriel fell off her horse and died. But the word was out and all knew the elves that chose to go in search of the rings would not go without a fight.
The news reached elves all over middle-earth no one knew how it happened but it did, and all elves were aware of the three rings missing.
The next day some elves from every end of middle earth had gatehred in lorien for a concil. Thoughts and ideas were thrown quickly in elvish of what was to be done and who would go. Elves were still arriving and the elves voices grew louder as more arrived.

I had arrived in Lorien the night that i had recived news, since i was less than five miles away it did not take me long to get there, i had been travelling back home when i had heard the news. I had rushed off toe Lorien. How could this have happened? I sat in the concil thinking to myself hoping that all would quiet down soon or someone would speak up.

ooc: sorry it's so long, yeah i don't know what else to write now so someone else go.
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*
Old 02-17-2003, 09:02 AM   #33
Ithilwin
Elven Warrior

ooc: nice start

ic: I sat in my room waiting,anxiously.A soft sweet breeze came in from the open window,yet its sweetness did not ease my soul.The elven ringbearers,among them two of my kindred,Elrond,my father and Galadriel,my grandmother had been summoned to a secret counsil,in a dark place.Why were they summoned to this counsil?None among the elves ever spoke about the rings and now,with the One Ring destroyed their power had lessened.
These thoughts swirled into my mind and I rose and walked to the balcony,looking at the waterfalls and waited...The news came soon,yet ill news they were;The ringbeares had been slain.I could not believe it.My heart stopped beating for a moment,my grief was great.No one was able to believe it.To Elladan and Elrohir the strike of the death of our father was far too great.Arwen had yet to know it,for she dwelled now in Gondor,being the Queen,but she would hear it,sooner or later.We now were summoned to a counsil in Lothlorien,to find a way to get the elven rings back.
Elladan and Elrohir had to stay in Imladris;Elladan as the oldest had to stay there as the new lord,and Elrohir to his aid.I decided to go.Changing from my usual white garment to travelling clothes and a silver-green cloack,I made myself ready.I made the final preparations,grasped my bow and daggers and mounting my horse,Narcalen,I set out from Rivendell.I rode for a few days without rest and arrived to Lorien ere nightfall.

Last edited by Ithilwin : 02-17-2003 at 09:06 AM.
Old 02-17-2003, 12:07 PM   #34
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider

ooc: i'll be back later kay. After I get over the initial shock of my doing something WRONG!!!!!

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead

Last edited by Aralyn : 02-18-2003 at 06:55 PM.
Old 02-17-2003, 12:48 PM   #35
Silverstripe
Empress of the Writewraiths

Location: Running around somewhere inside my head. So what are YOU doing here?!
The news of the loss of the three rings reached us later than most. We all grieved over our kindred. My mother, Arwen, in particular, was devestated by the news of her father's death. My mother wished to go to the council, but she could not leave Gondor. My brother was traveling, so none of us knew whether he had received the news.

I probably would have heard by now, even if I had been traveling. Perhaps even before now. I look very much like an elf. My brother, however, while he has friends among the elves, has never been taken for one of them.

After some thought, I decided that I would attend the council. I changed into the dark blue I always wore when traveling, then went to the stables and got Ellaire.

I rode for several days, and arrived in Lorien just in time for the council.
Silverstripe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2003, 04:10 PM   #36
Radagast The Brown
Elf Lord

occ: I have no time to write, read, and discuss about the start... sorry. I hope i'll have time tomorrow.
Old 02-17-2003, 04:15 PM   #37
Fingolfin_1st
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

Tudain finally came upon the hidden realm of Rivendell and he wished to speak with his friend elrond to receive news of the passing world.
But as he came many elves were leaving.they told him they were going to lorien for a council.
Tudain was troubled by this news but carried on into the halls of rivendell were he found elronds 2 sons.their faces grim.
They told him of the slaying of the ringbearers and of their father and of the council in lothlorien.
Tudain became filled with a dreadful rage and he left Rivendell with no words.He ran with such speed that he churned the earth.he ran to lorien and to the council.
Old 02-17-2003, 08:58 PM   #38
Aralyn
FloraAzul

Strider Aralyn nears mishnak

oops forget this sigh I've done this only once and promised I'd be careful. Arrgh Pretend I'm not here kay?

Civil War- 498,332 dead
WWI-116,708 dead
WWII-407,316 dead
Korean War-54,246 dead
Vietnam War-58,665 dead
Persian Gulf-372 dead

Last edited by Aralyn : 02-18-2003 at 06:52 PM.
Old 02-17-2003, 09:03 PM   #39
elvishfaerie3088
Elven Warrior

ooc: lol someone got messed up on their rpgs, Aralyn! This is the one about the three rings my other rpg with the meeting place as minashk is in TO LORIEN. lol, now there's a mix up for you!
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"

*~~Elvish Faerie~~*