Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-14-2003, 08:01 PM   #21
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elania smiled as the Sea-elf went to the stream. A small whistle that sounded from a bird told her that all needed to get to the camp. "Here," she said handing Tel a canteen, "fill this up quickly. He need to get back to the camp."
And there are many paths to tread
Through shadow to the edge of night
Until the stars are all alight.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Aewionen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 08:33 PM   #22
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Tel nodded and filled up the bottle the girl handed him. After it was full, he headed off in the direction of the camp to see what the fuss was about.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 01:01 AM   #23
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elania sat talking quietly to Taleth when the elf returned. She smiled and motioned for him to come. "There is something I must warn you of."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

"I feel a slight tingling feeling... I think its affecting me." -Legolas during a drinking contest (EE ROTK)
Old 09-17-2003, 04:10 PM   #24
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

I brought a present! and its not tea! I found the rotk trailer, I couldn't possibly hide it from you guys, so here it is! Pippin's present! SURPRISE! I hope you guys enjoy it! its awesome!

ic: Celebre tied her horse to the post. She walked up to her friend, Jarus "Jarus, have you any news?" She asked. "None yet, Celebre." He replied. "It is good to see that you are safe." He said to her. "Indeed, I am happy to see that you have kept out of mischif, my friend." She said, jokingly. "Hello?" Said Alaithia who sat on her perch. "You know it is rude to ignore people!" She retorted. "Hello, Alaithia." Said Jarus. Celebre gave her horse, Nariel a carrot and proceeded to unpack.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2003, 08:18 PM   #25
Gulio, Strength of Many

ooc: Thanks Pip!!!

ic: Tel sat down next to the girl, "Okay," was all he could think of saying.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Old 09-17-2003, 08:46 PM   #26
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

"Excuse me? can I come into your camp? I could use some water and food." Suddenly he was surrounded by men and women with arrows. "Did I say something wrong?"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2003, 12:00 AM   #27
Aewionen
Elf Lord

"I am afraid that I cannot let you leave the camp...." she closed her eyes and shook her head at the sound of shouts. She put up her finger and said, "Just a minute," Elania stood and walked over to see a centaur in the middle of a not so nice situation. "What is going on here?" she asked moitioning them to lower their arrows.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-18-2003, 12:58 AM   #28
Gulio, Strength of Many

"I'm afraid that I cannot let you leave this camp," the girl said. Then she went outside to see a centaur surrounded by bow-and-arrow wielding guards. Hm, this isn't a particularly good situation, Tel thought. Now would be a good time to make my exit, He took off and a dead run and sprinted from the camp, heading for the stream. He heard some angry shouts and some cursing from the men, and they started chasing him. If I can just make it to the stream, he thought desprately. He could see it, a blue ribbion on a tan surface. Suddenly his ankle was caught from under his, and he fell to the ground. His kicked the guard in the head with all his might, and the hand let go. But by the time he got up again, they were all over him. He fought all he could, but there wer too many. They beat him relentlessly with clubs, abd eventually Tel lay sprawled on the ground, unconcious.

Old 09-19-2003, 08:39 PM   #29
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Celebre walked to the gate to see the archers pointing at a centaur. "Elaina!" She cried. "This is my friend! Darenze! What has brought you here?" She asked her friend.

ooc: is that ok legoles?

Old 09-20-2003, 04:18 PM   #30
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elania was just abou to say something when once again, she heard shouts among the men. She turned to see the elf running away. "Okay! Nobody move! Put your weapons down and do not kill anyone till I get back!" she ran off after the men and when she got there, they had beaten the elf near death. She glared at them, "This isn't really going to help us...." a high pitched scream came from somewhere in the desert. "Zraoxs! Everyone back to camp now!" Taleth helped her carry Tel back to the camp while the Zraoxs came out of no where. They started shooting at them with their poisoned tipped arrows. They did what they could but there were too many of them. Taleth pointed towards a small brush area where they could hide and they ran towards it. Laying Tel down, she poured some water on his face hoping he would wake.

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-20-2003, 04:26 PM   #31
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Celebre drew her bow and began shooting at the zraoxs. when her arrows ran out she ran back into a tiny cave and sat, and waited.

Old 09-21-2003, 11:38 PM   #32
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

fine by me.
Darenze picked up his friend and set her on his back. He rode top speed to the cave. He sat her down and looked at his friend Celebre "I came because I was wounded and needed water badly. I didn't know that you were there. But I'm glad that you were.

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 11:45 PM   #33
Gulio, Strength of Many

Tel felt something cool on his face and nearly drowned when he awakened to the girl pouring water on his face.

Old 09-22-2003, 11:01 PM   #34
Aewionen
Elf Lord

Elania shot at the Zraoxs when she heard sputtering. "Oh," she said looking at the sea-elf. "Sorry, forgot about that." she said lifting the water from his face. She ducked as an arrow whizzed over head. "Go into the stream and following it back to the camp. I will tell you more why you musn't leave when I get there."

Mist and shadow
Cloud and shade
All shall fade
All shall fade

Old 09-22-2003, 11:47 PM   #35
Gulio, Strength of Many

"Wha-?" Tel said dazedly. The girl said something about following the stream back to camp or something, and then ran off. Tel stood, examining himself gingerly for serious wounds. Other than being very sore, he was all right. He saw the stream up ahead, but which way was the camp? Should he even head for the camp? Tel had no idea as to what to do, so he went to the stream and staggered upstream. I hope this is the right way, he thought.