Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-18-2003, 12:17 AM   #2001
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Ranwyl! "Better now...."

Gosh...I should give you my cell number. Not that the stupid phone is ever ON...
Nan. You'll be seeing us Sat. Dancing! You know! Happiness! And SAILING! MORE Happiness!
And there is email. It will be fun. I think that many many people have that time...when they go to college and about second semester they go, "what the **** am I doing HERE?"
Stick with it! PLease! You can't drop college, EG, because that would be setting a bad example for your psuedo little sister.
See you tomorrow!
tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 01-18-2003, 04:52 AM   #2002
Blackboar
Legolas's beloved sister and Queen of the Wood Elves of Mirkwood

Location: Under the hill at Bag-end, Hobbiton the Shire Or Rivendell,I can't remember!!!!!!!!!!
VENT: This thread is 101 pages long, it has to close. There will be another one will there?
Old 01-18-2003, 05:17 AM   #2003
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Quote:
Originally posted by Tanoliel
Ranwyl! "Better now...."

Gosh...I should give you my cell number. Not that the stupid phone is ever ON...
Nan. You'll be seeing us Sat. Dancing! You know! Happiness! And SAILING! MORE Happiness!
And there is email. It will be fun. I think that many many people have that time...when they go to college and about second semester they go, "what the **** am I doing HERE?"
Stick with it! PLease! You can't drop college, EG, because that would be setting a bad example for your psuedo little sister.
See you tomorrow!
tano
I think Ranwyl definitely had the right idea, there

Hey, mine's never on either. I think I have your number but it must be wrong because it always says there's a problem when I try to call you.
Yay! Dancing! Sailing! Happiness! *is very cheered up now*
Of course I'll stick with college, Tano. Thanks for your encouragement...and forgive my moment of depression. Of course, I must set a good example for my psuedo littel sister
Thanks 'mooters. Venting helps. Friends help. Better now. *gives everyone a big hug*
See you today, Tano!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 01-18-2003, 09:35 AM   #2004
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Blackboar
VENT: This thread is 101 pages long, it has to close. There will be another one will there?
Yup, some mooters are allready claiming to open the second one, so the second that this is closed, you'll see a new one opend!

Vent: My computer is SOOOOOOO slow, and my mom wants me to get off line so that she can call my (should I say the name) *Deep Breath* GRANDMA!!!

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
Old 01-18-2003, 10:54 AM   #2005
Elf Girl
Lurker

Vent: I was about to let this thread close without putting in my two cents on venting! How dare I!
Old 01-18-2003, 11:49 AM   #2006
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

HERE is the new vernting thread. Let this one rest in peace. Alas, here comes the padlock!
Old 01-18-2003, 03:32 PM   #2007
BeardofPants
the Shrike

Er... As soon as Khamul turns up.
Old 01-18-2003, 10:03 PM   #2008
Khamûl
Slacker
Warrior Admin

True, this thread has reached over 100 pages and I think it's time to put it to rest. Since there's already a new one started, it gives me pleasure to say...

PADLOCK!!!

Psalm 107:31
Closed Thread