Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2004, 01:23 PM   #1
Sween
im quite stupid

Is Harry dead?

I have recentally been mouching round a few Harry Potter sites (you do reach a point where you have had or seen allmost every possiable tolkien disccussion after all) and have stumbled across a very intresting site. Now i wont go in for advertising because the Mod's would just hate that but there is sections of this site that are very good in particular the atricals now some of these are pointless mussings (much like many of my threads) but this one artical intrested me greatly> Go have a read then come back to the thread

http://www.mugglenet.com/editorials/...s/tdom02.shtml !

now it is important that you read all of the artical but to me this all makes sence. From the obscure like to a film about someone called Harry to all the sly little clues (be them clues or not) i mean there is a few quotes that make you think that they have also missed one out where ron says something about Harry been an extra connected ghost!

i personally think that book 7 will infact have its Ending at Godorics Hollow (quite how they will get that far back in time i dont know, about 7000 turns on the old time turner should do it) but if im right then this theory could easily come into play