Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-19-2002, 12:22 PM   #1
Kyote Fields
Elven Warrior

Why are you weird?

Often when there's a new mooter the old mooters gather round and say welcome and that we're really weird around here. I don't know why but that's what happens. So I wanted to open the floor to those who proclaim themselves weird to prove it and let us all gaze upon your weirdness.

I'll start.

I cut my own hair. I have not darkened the doorway of a barber shop in over ten years. I usually always the same way - long on top, short on the back and sides, no sideburns, blocked in back - and after ten years of practice I got it down to a science.

In 1996 I was in Albania for three months. I lived with a family and had to adjust to thier customs. One of those things was eating what was put in front of you, all that was put in front of you. I had to eat goat's kidney and goat's intestines and at least once a week, a bowl full of black olives. I hate olives now.

All the CDs I have in my car are not written on which means I can't tell which songs are on what CD. (They're all CDRs and I burned an extensive amount of compliations from the MP3s that I stored in my computer.) Anyhow, I have the radio set to Random so that I can put a CD in and not know whats going to play.