Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2004, 09:24 AM   #1
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

punishment thread - aka chalkboard thread

My title change makes me feel like I'm in nursery school "Now stand in the corner", "now write on the board 500 times 'I'll never edit the words of an admin again'" Since many people have asked me about it - it was time to just post this I felt. here it is principal Fat Middle....

I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin againI'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin againI'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin againI'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again I'll never edit the words of an admin again

Now Principal Fat Middle can I go outside and play with the other children? I think everyone knows what my title says and further more as long as entmoot is around they will be able to see this.

If anyone else has anything that is supposed to be humiliating because they did something wrong on entmoot or even in real life - and doesn't really care or think it's stupid - post it here. Hey - a lot of people have asked me about my new title change. I think it was supposed to be humiliating.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 03-06-2004 at 09:25 AM.