Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > C.S. Lewis
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-19-2005, 05:05 PM   #1
Halbarad of the Dunedain
Elven Warrior

The Chronicles of Narnia!

While at theaters for the Star Wars Episode II 12:01 premier I saw a most promising movie trailer for C.S. Lewis' The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe - The Chronicles of Narnia! As most Tolkien fanatics know C.S Lewis and Proffesor Tolkien were good friends and even had a "bet" persay on some of their writings. (For which we are given Narnia and Numenore.) Anyhow, I could not find a thread on this topic so I decided to begin an Official/Unofficial thread to discuss C.S. Lewis and his Chronicles of Narnia.

Narnia looks to be the answer to what we will all be missing now that Lord of the Rings, Matrix, and Star Wars have come to a close. The story is awsome in the book so if done properly the film will be most excellent as well. The special effects look to be on par if not better than that of the Lord of the Rings trilogy so visually it looks stunning! I personally can't wait for Narnia to release!

"I want to see pretty people doing ugly things..." ~ Unknown

"Damn it n' such!" ~ Stewie Griffen
Halbarad of the Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote