Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-28-2007, 08:06 AM   #25
caboose007
Sapling

I was actually in Harry Potter and the goblet of fire as an extra and emma watson isnt whats shes cracked up to be.

I didnt even manage to say hi before her three huge body guards shuffled me away! i mean i was fourteen i wasnt exactly a psychopath. I even got to speak to Daniel Radcliff and Rupert Grint and at least they seemed happy to talk to people. The twins even escaped from their security to come find the extras gazebo. They were the most down to earth outta the lot!

Emma watson is stuck up, posh and she skipped to her trailer... skipped. Why? Theres no need to skip! you could do a robbie coltrane and stand out in the rain just to talk to the film crew. He was a real gent. He even handed out hand warmers for us extras on the stands because of how cold it was.

Out of every one of the cast I met she was the most stuck up and I actually cant stand watchin her in the films now.

I Can't Feel My Torso!

I Feeel Dizzzzy!!! *Collapses*

My Name Is Michael J Caboose And I... Hate... BABIES

Running Running RUNNING!!!