Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-29-2000, 01:52 PM   #21
Aragorn son of Arathorn

Jedi Knight

I must say that Dark Forces and Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II are the two best games (not only for Star Wars) ever. Out of the two, I'd have to say that Jedi Knight is better, because it includes: 21 different Singleplayer Levels, And over 11 multiplayer maps. The best part of the game, however, is that it is laughably simple to edit, and must have over 500 quality user made levels for it. The gameplay in this game is much better than that in other games comparable to it (Quake series, Unreal Series, and such). I'd reccomend this game to anyone who likes FPS games and has a computer capable of running it. Out of the console games: Yes, I'd have to say that Rogue Squadron is the best. It did have a consistancy error with another Lucas Arts game, which bugged me, but it is still very fun to play.
Old 08-15-2000, 05:44 PM   #22
Son of the Suns I

Re: Jedi Knight

SW Trilogy is still my favorite.
Old 08-17-2000, 02:40 AM   #23
Grand Admiral Reese

Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight.

Although Star Wars: Demolition looks to be good(it's like Twisted Metal set in Star Wars, and I love Twisted Metal). As does Obi-Wan.
Old 08-18-2000, 05:45 AM   #24
Jonce

Jedi Knight is pretty good but the best games are the X wing series, especial Tie Fighter.
Dark Forces 3 is looking pretty good with Obi Wan as the main character.
Old 02-02-2001, 05:49 PM   #25
Lief Erikson

A question about X-Wing

I bought the game a long while ago, but it was only recently that I began to play it. However, I can't figure out how to find the enemy ships using the sensors. I can see them all around me on the sensor screens, but they're too far to see on visual. I lost my manual, so I can't look it up. So if someone will tell me how to use the sensors to close in on the enemy ships, I'd be grateful.
Old 03-19-2001, 08:54 PM   #26
biriwilg

Re: best sw game

Rogue Squadron for N64 is pretty cool. My brother has it. Tip: DON'T buy the original SW game for the GameBoy. It blows chunks. (Excuse my language, it really is that bad.)
Old 03-19-2001, 09:52 PM   #27
Lief Erikson

Re: best sw game

I take back my question. Experience alone has given me the answer.