Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-03-2005, 06:12 PM   #1
Catgirl
Elven Warrior

Star Wars Battlefront Game

Well, I don't know if anyone else has tried playing this game. It has pretty good graphics and stuff, but the only thing bad about it is that it is not the most thrilling game. It is just like Ghost Recon and/or Battlefeild 1942 in the sense that it is just something to waste time playing. It doesn't have much of a plot, even for a game. but, it's still fun playing.

Has anyone else tried it?
Old 01-05-2005, 02:10 AM   #2
Halbarad of the Dunedain
Elven Warrior

I have not played it due to a serious need for a new Vid. card. However my g/f's father got this game for Christmas so I will probably play it there. I have seen reviews for this game on X-Play of G4TechTV, and I have to say even without a good plot, without the most exciting gameplay, how can you ever beat the ability to shoot those damn Ewoks! I am looking forward to shooting those fuzzy little bastards and all those Jar-Jar pot heads too!

"I want to see pretty people doing ugly things..." ~ Unknown

"Damn it n' such!" ~ Stewie Griffen
Halbarad of the Dunedain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 01:43 AM   #3
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

I liked the Ewoks...

Anywho, I thought it was a great game, even if it didn't really have a plot. I smoked my friend's trash on Galactic Conquest, and me beating him at video games rarely happens, so that could be part of why I like the game so much. ^^ It had great graphics, and was just... awexome.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote