Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > General Messages
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-18-2000, 07:03 AM   #1
noldo

Re: Advertisements

I don't have a homepage. Mostly because I can't decide weather to make SW or LotR related site.
Old 06-19-2000, 01:07 PM   #2
Puc conDoin

pub6.ezboard.com/bpisbunker
Old 06-22-2000, 03:09 PM   #3
Grand Admiral Reese

The Grand Admiral's Forums

The Babylon 5 Tech Forums

The Dune Holocron

Those are my sites/forums, please come and visit.
Old 07-01-2000, 09:53 AM   #4
Darth ATAT

Come to my Ezboard...

...here.
Old 07-05-2000, 06:41 PM   #5
DilwynJones

Re: Come to my Ezboard...

Come to My Place!

pub9.ezboard.com/bmyplace62559

Please....

I beg you!!
Old 07-07-2000, 02:11 AM   #6
Bullroarer

Re: Come to my Ezboard...

I WANT PATRONAGE!!!!!!!
I only have 3 posts!!!!
Bag End
Old 07-07-2000, 08:03 PM   #7
AngelLord

Come to the Shannara forums in my signature.
Old 07-07-2000, 11:24 PM   #8
captain Tarpols

JLUY 8th

on July 8th....(thats tommorow on saturday) . go to Gryffindor Tower in celebration of the new harry potter book. It is re-opening just for the occasion
Old 07-09-2000, 05:47 PM   #9
Anne Dralen

Re: JULY 8th

My message board is called Deity on Forgotten Worlds pub2.ezboard.com/bwoohoo . It's very pretty...about all I can say about that.

I have another one...it's for Admin's who want to test new looks without disrupting the whole board pub18.ezboard.com/badmintestingboard . All you have to do is leave a message, wait for me to Admin you, and go to work.
Old 07-10-2000, 12:15 PM   #10
anduin

Re: JULY 8th

Cool, thanks Anne.....I know that Ben has toyed in his head about changing the colors of this board.
Old 07-10-2000, 04:08 PM   #11
Darth ATAT

Click on the link in my signature to experience a whole new experience in the breathtaking experience of the legendary Star Wars experience! The ultimate site for ultimate groundbreaking discussion called the ultimate star wars board....

Bored yet? Well please go to my site anyway. There are moderatorships available right at this minute. We are building a big UK star wars website around it so, while it's not that active at the moment, it soon should be. So now is the time to go there!

Yes, I know this ad sucks...
Old 07-19-2000, 01:52 AM   #12
Death of the Endless

please come to my ezboard, friskyland! it's pretty cool, if more people would join! if anyone here wants to partner up, we can link to each other's boards and sites and stuff!

pub19.ezboard.com/bfriskyland

thanks!!
Old 07-20-2000, 01:21 AM   #13
Arathorn II

Hi.

I'we just finished my Tolkien Message board and hope that someone visits it and post some messages. I would be grateful if you could take a look and tell me what you think about it. And I need som ezboards to have in my ezboard ring, if you want to be in my ezboard ring please let putt a message in my Visitor Feedback forum.

pub20.ezboard.com/bdunedainscamp
Old 07-22-2000, 12:25 AM   #14
Ciryon

Hi, my message board are a bit special, it's... well, i don't know how to tel it, but come and take a look at<a href=http://pub20.ezboard.com/badvertisehere>The GateWay</a> and you wil see what I mean. The GateWay is a place where you can advertise and then link to the site to direct advertising to that message board. There are no discussion forums there, just two forums; Advertisements and Comments.
Old 07-23-2000, 01:54 PM   #15
Gold Katana

!!!!!!!! THE FINAL FANTASY GALAXY !!!!!!!!!!!!

THE FINAL FANTASY GALAXY IS ABOUT THE COMPUTER GAMES SERIES FINAL FANTASY. CLICK THE LINK:
Old 07-23-2000, 04:16 PM   #16
FahKingNut

Greetings everyone!

I hope this post isn't taken the wrong way, and if is I am truly sorry and whole heartedly apologize for the annoyance.

I'm posting to let folks know about a new board here on ez-board™ called Wasteland Technologies. pub17.ezboard.com/bwastel...ologyboard

It's a place where a bunch of us techies migrated to after a site where we met disappeared.

We work toward helping people with computer problems (in plain English) and just having fun. We have sections covering Hardware, Software, Websites, Operating Systems, Gadgets, Tweaking and Customizing, Programming, Games, and Music, but if you can't seem to find what you're looking for or just want to post something, there is always our General section.

Please stop by and look around, ask questions or send somebody else our direction if you think we can help them. After all, the more the merrier.

FahKingNut
Moderator of Gadgets
"There's a little nut in all of us."
Old 07-23-2000, 06:58 PM   #17
Shanamir Duntak

I don't think there is any wrong way to take this post... if I encounter a computer problem, I'LL try to think about you guys
Old 07-31-2000, 07:42 PM   #18
General Ceel

Old 07-31-2000, 08:04 PM   #19
Shanamir Duntak

Well... you COULD be more explicit...
Old 08-01-2000, 12:30 PM   #20
bayka

Visit bayka.com and get $5

Hi all,
Bayka.com (www.bayka.com) has introduced a program called Baykacash. You earn $5 for each valid email account and 3c for every subsequent search click. It is free to join and no software download required. Try it now.