Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-2004, 11:13 PM   #1
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Discussion Thread: Nomads from the East

Valandil, being the wise king that he is, suggested that we start a discussion thread. As the self-appointed GM of the thread, I've started one! Yea and fun.

Important Note: Continue posting in character activity for the RPG in the original thread. This isn't the game thread.

I'm sorry Valandil, but we've (okay, I) already set the time to be six months after the war. I think you could still be a member of the Grey Company though, why not?

These Bossy Pants are very comfortable. Anyone else care to try them on?
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Nurvingiel is offline   Reply With Quote