Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2003, 10:30 AM   #1
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Descendents of the Fellowship

Thousands and thousands of years have passed since the ending of the Third Age. Middle Earth is in a state of turmoil, everyone is fighting with one another. Only a very few elves remain, and new races have entered ME. In all the chaos, the legend of the One Ring and the Fellowship of the Ring has been almost entirely forgotten! No one even remembers the names "Sauron" or "Frodo".
And in the midst of all of this, a new dark lord/queen is rising to power. The only way to stop him/her is if the descendants of all the original Fellowship members can find one another and join together to kill him/her.

Anyone can join, and you can be any race you want. If you're a descendant of one of the Fellowship members, please mention who. I'll wait to post my character until some other people join.

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote