Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
Empress_Flynn
Elf Lord

Writing Preferences

I did a search for this and I didn't see anything like it... but if there's a similar thread that's been hidden away in some dark and dusty corner, then by all means, do away with this one

I saw a post on another forum about the preferences of writers in terms of what they use to write.

So, which way do you swing: You like the feel of clacking those keys or you prefer the rhythm of writing it out by hand? And why is that your preferred method?

Or do you prefer different writing mediums for different kinds of writing? Why?

Do you think the style you use says anything about your writing? Do you feel that it has any effect on your finished product? Or is it just an arbitrary decision based on what's available at the time?

My preferences to follow in a later post. Assuming this thread makes it to later posts

"Even a mirror will not show you yourself, if you do not wish to see."

"But remember... clowns make two things around here: balloon animals... and enemies."

"If I loved you then I would love you in any way I could, and if we could not touch, then I would draw strength from your beauty... And if I went blind, I would fill my soul with the sound of your voice and the contents of your thoughts until the last spark of my love for you lit the shabby darkness of my dying mind."

Empress_Flynn is offline   Reply With Quote