Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-12-2000, 08:39 PM   #1
thrawn96

New SW Video games

Throughout the past week or two, lucasarts has been releasing information about new SW games.

PC

Obi-wan
Game, kinda like TPM, you play as Obi Wan and do stuff. (i dont care too much about this one)

PSX

SW Demolition
This game looks cool, but its only for PSX. This is a game made by the people who made Vigilante 8 (a car game where you take a pumped up car, enter an arena, and kill other cars) Its gonna be a similar game with SW vehicles. One vehicle is lando on a rancor with missile launchers. Sounds cool.

PS2

Super Bombad Racing
Once again pissed cuz its for a system im not planing to get. Im a nintendo kind of person. Anyway, think of Mario Kart 64 combined with Star Wars. I would get this game if I was to get PS2, but im waiting for Nintendo Dolphin.

Starfighter
One of the most amazing games Ive seen. A dogfighting SW game taking place during Ep. 1. The graphics are absolutey STUNNING!!!!!!!! I suggest you go to www.lucasarts.com and take a look at them.

DC

Jedi Power Battles
Same as PSX version with a few differences, i guess.

N64

Battle for Naboo
Finally, a game for my console. Its like the excellent game Rogue Squadron with more features. Along with flying starfighters, you also get to use ground vehicles. Sounds pretty cool.
Old 05-12-2000, 08:48 PM   #2
bmilder

Re: New SW Video games

Cool. I don't have any console systems, but I guess I'll play the N64 one at your house when you get it
Old 05-14-2000, 07:31 PM   #3
anduin

LOL!!

Good work thrawn, thanks for the listing.
Old 05-14-2000, 08:10 PM   #4
thrawn96

No problem.