Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-20-2003, 06:17 PM   #1
Fimbrethil
My microwave speaks to me

Location: Having conversations with my major household appliances.
Mooters! Discussion

Ok so this might be a little like copying but I was thikning to do something like the TLAers only we are the Mooters. The thing is you keep your members name and if your members name suggests you are...say an Ent then you would have to play an Ent. If like Legolas you're name suggests you are an elf you would be an elf the only thing is you can't use or make up in any way shape or form a Bio for Legolas. Think up a nick name and a Bio for your nickname. If like LSP your name doesn't describe a charater then you get free, but please be original. Now that I have that out of the way the plot...please feel free to give your ideas or what you think should happen. The Silmarils have...er...been reforged or found or something like that (I don't know what happened to them because I never did finish reading The Silmarilion). There is a new evil...I don't have a name for him/her but it will a Mooter turned evil with an evil plot to enslave the world with the power of the Silmarils. We start out in the now world but as the evil Mooter gains power and little minion Mooters the now world slowly becomes ME. By the way you brave evil Mooter you can choose to be beheaded or to commit sucicide when the time comes. If you think this is to much like copying then please tell me. If not here's my Bio.

Name:Fim (not Fimbrethil because we all like to be original)
Race:Entwife
Bio: Lives in the real wolrd in disguise as an oak. Waiting for hobbits or dwarfs or elfs or other ents to wander by so I talk to them. It used to happen very little but now it seems they run amuck. A group of Mooters ban together and learn what is happening and eventually stop it. Even though I'm an Ent who lives in hiding I am still a Mooter.
Yes sir, yes sir. Three bags full.

I'll be gone for a while. But never fear! "I shall return anon!"

Last edited by Fimbrethil : 09-20-2003 at 06:19 PM.
Fimbrethil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 06:28 PM   #2
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ok, can I be my normal Kalile, Gandalf's apprentice and all that?
If so, then I would like to only add one thing; an iron collar with three empty settings. (I never even got past the first hundred pages of the Elvish Bible either; I just found a cool site that told me about the iron crown and how it was beaten into a collar for Morgoth's neck.) In case anyone likes this idea, the like for it is Here
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 06:43 PM   #3
Kalile
The Potato sack... er elf

Location: Sailing between the stars is a white ship with silken sails...
Ok, can I be my normal Kalile, Gandalf's apprentice and all that?
If so, then I would like to only add one thing; an iron collar with three empty settings. (I never even got past the first hundred pages of the Elvish Bible either; I just found a cool site that told me about the iron crown and how it was beaten into a collar for Morgoth's neck.) In case anyone likes this site, the link for it is Here
To run where the brave dare not go
To right the unrightable wrong
To love pure and chaste from afar
To try when your arms are too weary
To reach the unreachable star

Last edited by Kalile : 09-20-2003 at 06:44 PM.
Kalile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003, 11:31 PM   #4
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Same post twice? Oy vey! No, I'm not Jewish

Name: Legoles[Lego-lees] Greenleaf Nickname: Ivy

Height: 6'9"

Race: Elvish mage

Clothing: Forest colored Tc Hammer pants and a shirt with baggy sleeves, soft green leather shoes

Hair: Silver with natural blue and black streaks, tipped with red, gold, orange, and purple[colors of fall]

Eyes: Beryl green with flecks of gold, silver eyebrows, and golden-silver eyelashes

Weapons: a Claimore strapped across her back, with etched designs of Ivy leaves on the mithril blade, with a beryl inlaid hilt of fine mithril like cloth, bow of the Galadhirim, hand carved arrows with fletching of a golden hawk, a silver colored arrow with fletching of a silver dart bird, that heals wounds of any kind and destroys all evil beings that it is directed at. Goes through good people or things and does not hurt them. A large leather quiver, and ,of course, magic.

Special items and/or jewlry: Silver earrings with bits of dangling beryl and gold, shaped like leaves and vines of Ivy, a silver bracelet with the same design as her earrings. A golden mallorn pendant that holds her cloak together. A seeing stone, and a obsiden anklet that holds a special charm from her brother

Last edited by Legoles : 09-22-2003 at 12:11 AM.
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 01:16 PM   #5
Fimbrethil

Kinda tall for an elf aren't you Legolas? And it would be better if you thought up a girlly nickname for yourself like...Legim or some such nonesense. But if you want to stay Legolas that's kool too. Kalile I love the double post thing! Anywho please specify if your evil or not. Once we have an evil person whoever else wanst to be evil will have to be his/her little minion. Don't be discuraged from the evil plot just because of that though this'll be more fun with evil people. I'll start when we have a few more people.

Old 09-21-2003, 01:59 PM   #6
Fimbrethil

Note: I will be begining this whole thing but I need somone to wander by so as to start out with. If you would like to be that totally random person please tell me otherwise I'll just play enymenyminymoe(sp?).

Old 09-21-2003, 02:08 PM   #7
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

I'll wander by for ya! I'm tall in real life,and acutally the name is pronounced Lego-leise

PADFOOT LIVES!
Legoles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 02:16 PM   #8
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Count me in!

Name: Gulio (Can't think of a nickname at the moment. NO NOT GUMBO!!!!)
Race: Elf
Appearance: Tall with short auburn-blond hair. Hazel eyes, and a ready smile. Forest green loose pants and shirt.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 02:19 PM   #9
Fimbrethil

Eesh...are you evil or not? And Gulio you don't have to think of a nickname if you don't want to.

Old 09-21-2003, 02:22 PM   #10
Gulio, Strength of Many
Lover of all things orange and cheesy

Oh goody, I'm no good with names. No, not evil.

It was like the Manifest Destiny all over again, except, instead of taking and consuming everything in their paths for God, they did so with the same fervor and sense of entitlement for their new god... themselves.

If you want to know more about Jesus, have a prayer need, or want to talk about anything, PM me.
Gulio, Strength of Many is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 02:33 PM   #11
Fimbrethil

Grrrrr...I can't start till I have evil people.

Old 09-21-2003, 02:35 PM   #12
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Location: Beyond conscious thought... and always out of reach
Hmm, I'll be an evil person... Never done that one before.. Not quite sure what I'm supposed to do... So bear with me. Gimmie a few minutes to straighten things out for a bio, and you'll have an evil mad scientis/world conquering/whoositthingamajig!

Potius mori quam foedari...
Death before dishonour...
Akamai Deredal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2003, 02:39 PM   #13
Fimbrethil

EEK! No! No mad scientist!! You will be whatever your name is then you have somehow gotten the silmarils and are trying to enslave the earth. Read my first post very carefully if you have to. Then once you have a Bio we can start.

Old 09-21-2003, 02:41 PM   #14
Fimbrethil

EEK! No! No mad scientist!! You will be whatever your name is then you have somehow gotten the silmarils and are trying to enslave the earth. Read my first post very carefully if you have to. Then once you have a Bio we can start. I hate the 90 second rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Old 09-21-2003, 02:44 PM   #15
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Oh, but then I'm an evil hobbit... ::laughs:: That sounds so funny... "Evil Hobbit" Now I've heard of everything. Doesn't that just strike fear into everyone's hearts? And, pardon my ignorance, but what's the "silmarils"? Maybe I shouldn't be evil.... lol

Old 09-21-2003, 02:46 PM   #16
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

Okay, and what's the 90 second rule? I don't understand. Um, Fem... I hate to disappoint you, but I'm not sure I can do this... it doesn't give me enough mobility in my charry choice... ::shrugs:: (Never mind, i now know what the 90 second rule is o.o)

Old 09-21-2003, 02:47 PM   #17
Fimbrethil

Ah well that can't be helped if you don't know. The silmarils are these really pretty jewels that this evil guy made. I don't know if they ahve powers or not but in my thread they do. With those powers you are to enslave the world.

Old 09-21-2003, 02:55 PM   #18
Akamai Deredal
Elven Warrior

I don't want to be an evil hobbit though, Fem. I was thinking some veil woman from the human race with like... blue hair. lol, I'm not cut out for thiiiiis!

Old 09-21-2003, 02:57 PM   #19
Fimbrethil

Thats alright that's what the discusion thread is for. If you don't want to play that's alright I'll understand but if you do pm me because we need to work on your Bio.

Old 09-21-2003, 04:15 PM   #20
Dreran the Green
Lady of Legends

Akamai has first rights to the evil person, but if she changes her mind I'd love to be evil in this rpg. If not, can I be her evil minion thingy?

*This is not actually true. The road to Hell is paved with frozen door to door salesmen. On weekends many of the younger demons go ice-skating down it. ~Good Omens
Dreran the Green is offline   Reply With Quote