Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2002, 12:12 PM   #1
Samwise Gamgee
Hobbit

They'd never say that!

This is just for a bit of fun, but can be REALLY funny. It's simple, too. All you gotta do is put in a quote that a LoTR character wouldn't say. Here are some of mine:

Sam: Actually, I don't think I will argue this time, Gollum. Help yourself to the Ring and that bitch Frodo, too.

Elrond: It is decided, then. The Ring must be destroyed. It must be taken deep into Mordor and cast into the fiery chasm from whence it came. Everybody ok with that?
(All heads turn to Boromir)
Boromir: What? Of course that's alright. This is a Ring embodying the Dark Lord's evil, how can any of us possibly weild it for good?

Gandalf: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!
Balrog: (Looking over shoulder to orcs) No, but I really think he doesn't want us to cross... you tell him- he's scary!

Legolas: Tree? What tree? (Thump)

Arwen: If you want him, come and claim him. (Claws out!)

Elrond: Break it down funky style!

Pippin: Whew! I couldn't eat another bite!

Sauron: Does this blouse go with my eye?

Sauron: Hey, Gandalf. Why don't we all just forget about this Ring and sail West?

Theoden: (On reaching the Pelannor) Oh, there are a few more orcs here than we'd thought. Right, about turn, I'm going home. What? They don't even know we're here- they won't miss us!

Aragorn: I never wanted to be the King of all Gondor and Anor. I wanted to be... a lumberjack! Leaping from tree to tree as they floatr down the mighty River Isen! Oh, I'm a lumberjack...

Try it, it's great fun!