Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2003, 06:02 PM   #61
Elf Girl
Lurker

OOC: Yeah, until we get kicked off (coincidentally, at the same time the Noldor leave) and sent to ME.
Old 04-21-2003, 08:15 PM   #62
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

Location: on the floor, under the table, just to your left, your other left
OOC: Hey, thanks for keeping me in here Elvellyn.

Katt: It's Sauron! But I don't think it's long enough. Oh well, I'll change it later. *sulk sulk* The Valar hate me.

Elvellyn: I thought you were a Valar.

Katt: Oh I don't know. I just showed up. All the "real" Valar talk through clenched teeth to me. "You know that flower really would be great if you tried harder." "Try not to make too many salmon." "Will you please stop your bird from ripping out my intestines?" I'm sick of it!

Elvellyn: Well that's no reason to hang out with Melkor.

Katt: Oh yes it is. He treats me like the stupid underling with some potential that I really am. He says I am really high in his favour and I might make something of myself with him someday. Plus he has great taste in music.

Elvellyn: *A little out-weirded* Yeah. Well, if you want to create things, come hang out with me anytime.

Katt: That's nice of you. I would now, but I gotta go to a jammin' session with Melkor. Catch ya later.

I thought that Alcohol was just for those with nothing else to do.
I thought that drinking just to get drunk was a waste of precious booze.
But now I know that there's a time and there's a place where I can choose
To walk the fine line between self control and self abuse.

"Lacerations make complications, but welts go away in a day."
Old 04-21-2003, 09:58 PM   #63
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

*Meanwhile Willow has been wandering aimlessly around trying to get support for her 'Evict Melkor from Arda' petition*

Willow: *sees Orome and goes over to him* Hey, will sign this for me?

Orome: Why?

Willow: Because, Melkor's been driving me crazy, he keeps coming and screwing around with whatever I try to make!

*Yavanna joins them*

Yavanna: I know! I was trying to create some flowers that would help keep the bug population down, you know for balance. And just when I had it perfect he came along and made them gigantic and vicious! Poor Nienna's an absolute mess, she's really attatched to all these new creations and the havoc he's creating has her sobbing her eyes out the poor dear.

*Just then Human comes running up with... something in her arms, Earniel is not far behind her*

Willow: What happened?

Human: *fuming* Earniel and I were making new creatures for the rivers and stuff, cause Ulmo told us to and we were working on the beavers and ducks and such and along comes Melkor and combines two of them!

Earniel: It's so wasteful! What are we supposed to do with this? It's a combination of our ducks and beavers, and he made 42 of the blasted things! We'll be the laughingstock of the Ainur if anyone finds out about these.

Yavanna: Actually, I think it's sort of cute... What are you calling it?

Human: Who cares? We'll just put them really far to the south, maybe then no one will notice them...

*suddenly there is a loud boom and ear destroying rock music blast through the air around them, by now most of the Valar and the TLA are gathered, drawn by the weird creatures.*

Manwe: That's it! I've had it up to here with my brother's insolence! I'm going to call Eru and ask him to send down someone to kick Melkor out.

All: Yeah!!
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 04-22-2003, 12:47 PM   #64
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Earniel: What is that awful NOISE?
Tano: I think it´s music....*begins to dance a little* It´s not too bad. Got a good beat.
Earniel: Um...it´s Melkor´s music.
Tano: Yeah. It´s still not too bad...*dances off to create more strange things*

occ: Katt, can I be in a bit on the evilness here? Not tons, only sometimes I feel like being a bit wicked in my own twisted way...

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 04-22-2003, 04:13 PM   #65
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

OOC: Of course Tano! I would never keep the monopoly on evilness! Evil was meant to be spread around.

Old 04-23-2003, 07:43 PM   #66
Christiana
Elf Lord

Location: Searching desperately for a swan boat to take to Valinor
hehe.where's the echidna?(sp)

Having someone to blame is nearly as good as having a solution to the problem

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 04-25-2003, 06:24 PM   #67
goldiegollum
Enting

Meanwhile, ME runs around in increacingly large circles through a happy-meadow-type-place with scent of happy smelling flowers drifting happily through the air. ME has been doing this for the past hour, with a frightening smile spread across her face and a manic gleam in her eyes. In her hand is the squeaky, a pearlescend red and silver dragonfly clip. She clamps and unclamps it rapidly next to her ear.

*squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*

the squeak is dangerously adictive, and scarilly happy.

THen in happened.

On her 450th circle, ME colided with Human, who was pacing with the tips of her fingers tapping together, grinning in an evil conspirator sort of way (though in truth she was merely wondering when coconuts would be invented)

Human: Gnah!

ME: Eh?

Human: *crouches in ninja-like pose* GNIGH!

ME: Errrr...

*SQueaka-squeaka-squeaka*

Human: MINE!!!!!!!

ME: What?!?!

Human: MINE!!!!!!! the squeaky!!!!!!! I STEAL THE SQUEAKY !!!!!!!*pounces on ME before either of them knows why*

thus began the war of the war of the squeaky.

But WHY...

I am the holder of the squeaky.
*squeaka-squeaka-squeaka*
Old 04-25-2003, 06:47 PM   #68
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*Meanwhile the others hear the sounds of battle between human and goldiegollum*

Eärniel: What's that?

Tano: Sounds like fighting.

Willow: Do you think it's Melkor again?

Manwë: *jumps up* That's it! I've had it! This time Melkor has gone too far! You can't even sit in peace anymore without fights erupting around you. It's all Melkor's fault!

Melkor: *from out of the bushes* But I haven't done anything! It's not me!

Eärniel: Sure, that's what you always say! You didn't give my frog bulgy eyes then?

Melkor: I might have but...

Aulë: And what about my mountains? You didn't try to level them to the ground then?

Melkor: Maybe but...

Renille: And wasn't it you who stole my shiny new license?

Melkor: Yes but...

Nienna: The license! *starts to sob*

Yavanna: Oh great! Look what you did Melkor, you made Nienna cry.

Melkor: *starting to worry* I did? But... but... I...

Manwë: We have had it, Melkor. The Elves are going to wake any day now. And we can't take the risk of you spoiling them. The TLA is already worse enough as it is.

TLA: Hey!

Manwë: Er... I mean... *pulls him to his full height* Melkor, this means war!

Varda: *sighs happily* Oh Manwë you look so... impressive. I never knew you had it in you.

*Manwë looks smug*

Melkor: Oh yeah? You'll be sorry! I'll crush you like... like... *sees that he's a trifle outnumbered* Er... I'll get back on you on that. *runs away to his fortress*

Manwë: *dramatically* After him!

*The Valar and the TLA take up their weapons and prepare to follow Melkor to fight him. As they are packing up Human and Goldiegollum roll into the camp, still fighting for the squeaky.*

Elvellyn: Knock it off you guys, we're going to attack Melkor. Pack your things.

GG: We are? Okay. *grabs the squeaky and runs off*

Human: Dang.

*The Valar and the TLA lay siege around Melkor's fortress.*
Old 04-25-2003, 09:54 PM   #69
Christiana
Elf Lord

Cheyanne:well, if we are laying seige to his fortress, then we are in for a long wait.
Christiana:Earniel, dor you have any mirovour?
Earniel:its for medicinal purposes only

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them, and you habe their shoes. ~Frieda Norris
Old 04-25-2003, 11:16 PM   #70
Claenoic
Queen of Prolonged, Unexplained Absences

Claevire gets her Pointy Knitting Needles of Destruction out and joins the throng.

Tano: Err...

Claevire: *Raises eyebrow imperiously* Yes???

Tano: *Forgets temporarily that Claenoic is a Vala* Isn't weaving done with a loom?

Claevire: Y'know, you're right!!

Tano: Really?

Claevire: Yep. Soo... *She sticks the Needles in her belt in case of an emergency, and digs out... THE CARDING BRUSHES OF UNNATURAL SPELLING ERRORS!!!!*

OOC: And so my weapons are born...

FREAK RAIN!!!!!!!! O.o

Queen of prolonged unexplained absences and long, loooong car rides.

Well, hullo everyone. As you can see, I don't hang out here muchly anymore. There's a good reason for this. Y'see, I've been hanging out at a different chatboard called Cardboardia. So far, I've been havin' a blast. Not that I don't love the TLA, but the magic of Entmoot is lost on me. So, as soon as TLA ends, so will my existance here, probably.

Who knows though? I might stay. Highly unlikely however. This is a good bye in advance, then. Unless you want to join me and my group of friends at Cardboardia.

Cheers!
Old 04-28-2003, 06:59 AM   #71
Nazgûl Queen
Elven Warrior

*A great time passed, and the TLA and the Maia and the Valar were happy in the land of the light of the chocolate trees, while Melkor had control over arda where none of the valar went... except for those who couldn't stand the TLA any longer and went there for some peace and quiet.

Now, it came to pass that the TLA got bored with their creations... which took about 2 days, knowing their attention spans... and took to bugging the Valar with a new ferocity, asking for knowledge of underwear and other such unmentionable things.

Eventually Varda had had enough, and she decided to do something that (she hoped) would get the TLAers off their backs once and for all... or Morauko, at least, who had been bugging her to do somwthing ever since the creation of Ea.

So it was that she decided to give Morauko a task to get rid of her...*

Varda: Hey... ummmm... Morauko, isn't it?

Morauko: yes, mistress?

Varda: We Valar have been talking, and we thought it would be a good idea... erm... *she pondered how to say this nicely* a good idea for you TLAers to make the world ready for the coming of the children of illuvatar.

Morauko: Of course! Anything you say, mistress!

Varda: So, all you have to do is take your TLA ers far, far away from us and make some light. Here, have some magic star-dust that i made from the pure white chocolate of telperion.

*Morauko took the TLA with her to Arda, where she threw the star-dust into the sky and it grew into thousands of shining stars. After all, we all know that the stars are made of the purest chocolate, which is why the elves love them so much. And then she and the TLA started to have fun and make pictures out of the stars*

Tano: ooh, i made a butterfly!

Earniel: I made a person!

Willow: i made... a sickle?

*And with the stars shining brightly in the sky, the Elves awoke near the waters where the TLA were playing with stardust and watched in awe. And they named the TLA the Tintalle, the kindlers, and Morauko was called Elentari, the Queen of the Stars...*

Elentarauko: ooh, i like that!

Varda: HEY! That's MY name!

*As i was saying... Morauko was named Elentari, and her mistress who gave the stardust was named Elbereth Gilthoniel and ever worshipped her above all the Valar...*

Varda: That's better!

Elentarouko: *mutters*

*ALONG with her trusted and most loved servant. happy now?*

Elentarouko: Yes, i'm happy *smiles lovingly at Varda*

Varda: Yes, yes... *backs away from Elentarouko*

*Hearing of this, Orome rode his stallion towards Cuivienen in order to prevent the elves from being corrupted by the TLAers, but it was too late. the love of chocolate was already in their veins, and all he could do was hope to protect them in the safety of Valinor while leaving the TLA far, far away...*

The Nazgûl Queen she was, the Ringwraith, the enemy's most terrible servant; darkness went with her and she cried with the voices of death.

Can be found loitering at Fantasy Essentials or her livejournal...
Old 04-30-2003, 10:03 PM   #72
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

*It was at this point in the story that the TLA rmembered why they had come in the first place.*

Tano: You mean there was a reason?

*Yes, remember? Teaching, curse breaking, getting weird time machine gadgets and their owners back where they belong? Any of that ring a bell?*

Morauko: Oh... right, we were going to do that stuff.

Willow: In that case... Oh Orome! Care for some company?

Earniel: We promise we'll be good!

*And so it was that the TLA and went with Orome to greet the new come elves. And the elves being shy of these new creatures fled at first but then returned and regarded these beings with wary curiosity much to the chargrin of a certain faerie who was trying to break the aforementioned curse using the counselor's suggested, but yet un-tried, method. Also among the elves the TLA were reunited with Miriam, who they had somehow misplaced and had been sleeping with the unwoken firstborn this entire time.*
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Old 05-01-2003, 11:50 AM   #73
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC: So i guess ill bve born soon!
Old 05-01-2003, 03:51 PM   #74
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

*After the recent attack on her master, and seeing that the elves had arrived, Katt started off to hide as a (sigh) elf. She cheered up a bit when she told herself that all elves had blond hair and she was gonna have to hide as something else. Then she sighed after recalling a painfull memory of being forced to attend an elfish liniage and genetics class depicting the travle of the blond and brown haired geans down through the ages.*

Katt: Thank you for that facinating history. I am gratified to know that I will get back at you in the future.

*What's that supposed to mean?*

Katt: Nothing. I am also glad to know that the narrator's style improves in three ages.

*You are asking for something bad to happen in your general vicinity.*

Katt: *Rolls eyes* All right. I'm an elf now.

*Good*

Katt: And the narrator was so annoyed at Katt that he compleatly forgot that Katt wasn't an elf and any of the TLA could have recognized her.

Old 05-02-2003, 05:03 PM   #75
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*The Valar take advantage of the absence of the TLA to dig out Melkor on Manwë's order.*

Manwë: *tries to look impressive* That's right.

*They drag the fallen Vala out of his hiding hole.*

Manwë:*beams proudly* Yes, we did.

*They tie up the defeated Melkor using Varda's tied together underwear.*

Manwë: That's ri- eh?

Varda: WHAT?!

Aulë:*apologetic* Um... it's the only thing we found so soon...

Varda: Weren't YOU supposed to make an incredibly strong chain of METAL to tie him?

Aulë: I was going to... but I got distracted... *hastily fumbles away a bar of chocolate*

Yavanna: *looking equally apologetic* We had to improvise...

Varda: But not with MY underwear!

Manwë: *sooting* Easy honey, it's strong enough so it'll have to do. At least the TLA aren't here to make fun of it and ask silly questions about it.

Melkor: Jolly good idea, I'll go and tell them.

Varda: No you won't! This secret remains between us. We'll throw you into the Depths of Mandos' Hall, that way you won't be able to tell them.

Mandos: *mutters* Yeah, right make it MY problem why don't ya?

Melkor:*as he's dragged to prison* Not fair! Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

*Thus it was done and Melkor was locked away for a long time until someone was foolish enough to create the legal probation system. *

*In the meanwhile at the lake of Cuivienen where the elves awoke. *

Eärniel: hey, Miriam! Long time no see!

Miriam: Hmpf... that's what you get when you forget me. What did I miss?

Willow: Oh nothing much, just some minor creations...

Eärniel: I made frogs! *shows one proudly to Miriam*

Miriam: *backs away* Ugh, it's got bulgy eyes!

Eärniel: Humpf....

Tano: Sooo did anyone see any strange gadgets?
Old 05-04-2003, 01:46 PM   #76
Christiana
Elf Lord

Christa:Yeh!I found this!

Earniel:What is it?

C:Its a watchamacalit!

*sure enough, it was on of those Watchamacallits, and a neat one too. It had a scissors, three kinds of knife, a screwdriver, a tweezers, a toothpick, and a speciallized mirovour bottle opener, all in a little red thing the size of two fingers*

OOC:she found a swiss army knife!

Old 05-04-2003, 02:17 PM   #77
Elf Girl
Lurker

OloriGirl: Do counselers wear underwear?

Last edited by Elf Girl : 05-05-2003 at 03:23 PM.
Old 05-05-2003, 01:53 PM   #78
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

OOC: What do you think? *wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more*

OOC2: I couldn't resist!

Old 05-07-2003, 11:20 AM   #79
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

OOC; AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! POST!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not even born yet...
Old 05-08-2003, 01:57 PM   #80
Katt_knome_hobbit
Dead

*So all the little elves are hopping around like little slimy creatu-- well, like frogs.*

Illuvitar: Narrator! My children are not to be abused in such a manner. Re-write that at once!

*Ok. So all the elves rose up gracefully with their hair billowing behind them, and promptly fell over because they had never used their legs before.*

Illuvitar: I'm warnin' yew...

*OK! I got it. So all the elves rose up gracefully with their hair billowing behind them. They blinked their eyes and headed twards the TLA. All except one.*

Katt: My hair is tied in a knot.

Tano: Katt?

Katt: Um, no, uh, my name is Nuquernagrothiel. Yeah. Sure. Call me Nuqu. (Pronounced Nu-coo) *Runs off*

Random Elf: Greetings to you.

Closed Thread