Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2002, 05:26 PM   #81
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
Quote:
Originally posted by Eärniel
No my refrigerator isn't running, not since I chained it to the wall anyway. It does shiver when I walk past though.
LOL!!!!

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Old 03-09-2002, 06:57 PM   #82
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Eruviel: Come now, Elrond. I know you have the strength to heal her. It is very important!

Elrond: Er, well, I don't think I do. Can't you at least go search for a wizard? I think I heard something about Radagast the Brown still being here. . .

Earniel: Nope. He left.

Eruviel and Tanoliel: Oh! We were going to recruit him to help us with birdwatching. . .

Counselor (Tano and Eruviel's words bring some spark of *in*sanity back): Now! Birdwatching! That is a good thing, it has nothing to do with this world!

Arwen: Ooh! Look! A Golden-winged Warbler on the roof below us! Ah, it is so useful having the eyes of an elf!*

Counselor: Nevermind. . .

Elrond: Now, why don't you all go. . .visit the Ford of Bruinen! Yes, that's it! It's a very special place. . .I'll stay here and deal with this crazed woman.

Eruviel: Oh! Brilliant! The landmark where the Nazgul were washed down the river! Can we take the counselor? Perhaps that would be a good way to start her on the great history of Middle Earth!

Laurelyn: Yes! If we just show her. . .I'm sure she'll get it eventually!

Eruviel: Hey, Earniel? Is there any Miruvor left? Can I have some?

*Sorry guys, birdwatching stuff. Couldn't resist. . .

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-10-2002, 08:40 AM   #83
Elf Girl
Lurker

OOC: I think we should declare this an Epic Thread.
Old 03-10-2002, 08:50 AM   #84
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

*Eärniel digs deep into her stuffed pockets and extracts a small vial*

Eärniel: *Hands it to Eruviel* Here take some, but not too much, we still have a journey in front of us... Speaking of which, shoudn't we take some supplies with us? No point in going hungry....

*Elrond and Arwen groan collectively*

Elrond: *muttering to himself* Why didn't I leave for the west when I had the chance? But noooo, you had to come back because you forgot your stampcollection... And now you've end up with a buch of criminally insane who rob your fridge and... *then realises that every one stares at him* Umm Good journey, may Elbereth's stars guide your path.
Old 03-10-2002, 05:02 PM   #85
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Quote:
Originally posted by Elf Girl
OOC: I think we should declare this an Epic Thread.
Epic . . . ? It's only five pages! We're going to have to write a lot more than that to make it an epic!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 03-10-2002, 08:08 PM   #86
Elf Girl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by FrodoFriend
We're going to have to write a lot more than that to make it an epic!
Well duh, but it shows no sign of stopping, does it?
Old 03-10-2002, 08:25 PM   #87
Arian
Elven Warrior

Arwen Undomiel

Arian walks into a room full a tolkien lovers room.

Arian: Hi, guys.

Group: Hi, uh, what's up with the costume.

Arian: (wearing a outfit like an elf and has (fake) pointy ears.)
WEll this a tolkien lovers group right.

Group: No, this is Star Wars annyous.

Arian: Oh, k, hold a sec. let me change outfit. (she mutters to her self.) even the entmoot board is funner than this.

Group: Welcome. (When Arian enters.)

Arian: Thanks, but WERE'S THE GROUP??

Group: (which was all along the counlser.) I think your brain is doing mind tricks. U have what I call, LOTR mind obbession. U need to focus on something else or mental insute. for u.

Arian groans, and muttles to her self, it's the only thing I can focus on.
Old 03-10-2002, 11:11 PM   #88
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: (yells after FF) I'll cry! I swear I will! I'll sob all the way home! (no answer) Drat. It worked with Eruviel! (yeh...sorry, EG...)
Elrond: It is a good thing that you break with the...the...the...object from the other place...
Tano: Oh, no, sir, you see, it's not for myself I'm worried, sir, so not at all...see, sir, she went all gollum on us, and well, I figured it would be a good thing to bring it back to one who knows more about it? *looks hopeful*
Elrond: Hmmmm, well...
Tano: (puppy face)
Elrond: I suppose. Allright.
Tano: Yippee! *runs off after FF* GIVE ME BACK MY PHONE, YOU LITTLE SNITCH! YAHHHH!

heh...heh...yep...
-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-10-2002, 11:32 PM   #89
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

*Renille, who has been reading in the library of Rivendell for the past long time, runs out to the sound of running and the chase for the cell phone.*

Elrond- Ah, thank goodness, a sane one! They are being corrupted by the evil...um...thing from the other world! You've got to help me!

Ren: What? They have the cell phone! NOOOOO! It's mine, mine! I found it first! It is my own, my precious! And I have to call my mom to tell her I'll be late for supper!

Arwen: (sigh) It's gonna be another LONG day.
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 03-10-2002, 11:34 PM   #90
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: (hears Renille) NO! NO, it's MINE, I say, my own, my precious, no one else can touch it...MINE! *continues running after FF, Renille chasing after her*

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-11-2002, 12:30 AM   #91
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

Okay, you want an epic? Let's make it an epic, then!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FF, Tano, and Renille chase each other in circles, each attempting to grab the cell phone.

FF: No! *pants* Lifeline to . . . Frodo!
Tano: It's MINE!! My OWN!!
Renille: Noooo! It came to ME!!

Tano finally catches up with FF, who trips over a random broomstick. Tano trips over FF, and Renille falls on top. A cloud of dust covers the three, who are all struggling frantically for the phone.

Elrond: *looming over the dust cloud* STOP!

FF, Tano, and Renille stop and look at Elrond.

Renille: Excuse me! We're busy!
Elrond: Stop with your foolishness! I am Elrond!
FF: *rolls eyes* Duh.
Elrond: Cram it, you bogus so-called elf lord!
FF: *gasps*
Elrond: Anyway . . . this thing of power has taken over your minds! It is EVIL!
Tano: *mists clears away from eyes* Eru! What have we been doing? The cell phone is evil! Take it, Elrond, take it!
Elrond: No! I dare not! It would control me, and all would then be lost! No . . . it must be destroyed!

Everyone gasps. The Counsellor looks dazed and even more frightened.

Elrond: You must take it back to the place where it was created . . . and destroy it!
Laurelyn: What about the Counsellor? We came here to heal her, not to destroy the evil cell phone!
Elrond: *rubs chin thoughtfully* Hmm . . . maybe we can kill two orcs with one arrow here. *looks at the Counsellor* You, madam, shall take the cell phone back to its place of creation and cast it into the flames!
Counsellor: *eager to get back to civilization* Oh, you mean the Nokia parts firm? Sure, I'll take your evil phone for you! *smiles brilliantly*
Elrond: Good, good, you're coming to your senses!
Counsellor: Erm, yes . . . I don't know what came over me . . .
Elrond: Of course, you must have companions.
Counsellor: *looks downcast* Oh.
Elrond: With you shall go the company assembled here. They shall lend you protection and strength on your perilous journey.
Counsellor: *looks even more downcast* The company here? They're all coming?
Elrond: Well, what if an army of orcs attacks? You want to handle them yourself?
Counsellor: Not really.
Elrond: Then stop arguing! Now go already, I have to go to Arwen's softball game!

And so, the whole butt-load of people on this board goes off with the Counsellor to destroy the evil cell phone and bring its bearer to the world of Tolkien!

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

Old 03-11-2002, 01:21 AM   #92
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: aw-RIGHT! I've always wanted to go on an adventure! Wait 'till I tell my cousins back home! I mean....we're gonna GET home, right? This isn't a really big evil...not like the ring.....is it? Yikes...well...
Eruviel: You did say you wanted to come.
Tano: I know. I know. I will...

-tano
(evil....hehe...)
*sniff* I LIKED the cell phone!

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 03-11-2002, 01:57 AM   #93
Eruviel Greenleaf

Eruviel: So the Counsellor will be the bearer of the cell phone? I don't think that will work too well. . .she might try to use it and contact her people--you know, those others who don't believe in the truth! Perhaps one of us should bear this burden!

Tano: Great idea! I'll take it!

FF: No, I will!

Renille: No, I should!

Eruviel: Perhaps one not so attatched to the object shall take it--

Counsellor: It's my phone! I should get it!

Earniel: I'll go get some food for the journey!

Eruviel: Elrond! Arwen! Help! They're going crazy! Hey, Earniel, can you make sure to get lots of Miruvor?

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-11-2002, 08:59 AM   #94
Elf Girl
Lurker

heehee...yes, I want an epic, and yes we'll make an epic; but I don't have much time right now.
Old 03-11-2002, 11:43 AM   #95
Earniel

Eärniel raided the kitchen (yet again) for enough food to sustain a needy party for many weeks. The head cook left Rivendell, the other cooks went on strike. Elrond and Arwen would eat the rest of the week cold leftovers. After that she sneaked into the wine cellars and came out carrying a surprisingly large load of miruvor.

Elrond: * whining* Oh, no! She found my secret stash of booze!

Arwen: Secret stash? Oh father! You promised mother not to drink that much!!

Eärniel left Elrond trying (in vain) to explain Arwen that the miruvor was strictly for medicine-purposes. She then nicked a pony from the stables to carry all the food. She called him Trotter.
Old 03-11-2002, 11:54 AM   #96
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

With a look of pity on her face Irid watched the quarrel over the cellphone. She walked up to FF (you're the one with the phone right now, right?) and took it from her.

"I will bear this burden, though i do not know the way... Ehm, scratch that... I meant: I care not for it. Or something. Anyway... Stop fighting over it!"
Old 03-11-2002, 12:25 PM   #97
Eruviel Greenleaf

Eruviel: Ooh, miruvor! Good job, Earniel! *goes over to the phone-fight* I shall take this burden. Irid, you need not trouble yourself.

Elrond: *goes outside to where the TLA and the counselor are preparing to leave* Now, I think this phone is causing too many problems. Even those of you who mean well will soon be corrupted. *glares at Eruviel* I say that nobody shall carry it, we will put it in the packs with the pony-wait! You stole my pony!

Eruviel: If you let us take it, we'll leave faster!

Elrond: Alright. Now, break it up, all of you. The pony shall be the bearer of the phone.

Arwen: Dad! The elven-smiths want to talk to you!

Elrond leaves.
The TLA departs, with FF, Tano and Merille still bickering among themselves and sending angry glares to the pony. The pony starts to look uncomfortable.

-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-11-2002, 03:04 PM   #98
Earniel

Eärniel: Hey, leave poor Trotter alone will you? He can't help it that I stole him.* Pats the pony lovingly and takes a cracker out of the sacks*
Old 03-11-2002, 04:39 PM   #99
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

"Trotter"?! A pony?! Trotter is a hobbit, and a Ranger at that! And he's got more important things to do than be our sherpa! Such as get back to my fanfic where he belongs . . .

Old 03-11-2002, 05:34 PM   #100
Earniel

Are you serious, FF? Trotter 's in your fanfic? Have you posted it somewhere? You're making me curious....
Closed Thread