Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2002, 04:43 AM   #61
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel: Looks like you could use some Miruvor too. I wonder how it tastes... *Eärniel gets a dreamy expression on her face*

Elrond *looks at Eärniel* You look a little too young to drink..

EärnielWho me? Wouldn't dream of it! *pats Elrond on the shoulder* Don't worry I'll get you a nice drink. The kitchen is that way? *runs off to the kitchen*
Old 03-08-2002, 07:43 AM   #62
Elf Girl
Lurker

heehee... good ones, everyone.
Old 03-08-2002, 07:44 PM   #63
Elf Girl
Lurker

Someone post! this is to fun to end!
Old 03-08-2002, 08:18 PM   #64
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Location: Valinor, right next to Telperion . . . what did you expect, Michigan?
Don't worry, Elf girl, someone will. I would except I don't have the time to type out another installment.

Angel of music, guide and guardian! Grant to me your glory!

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Hold the boat, you spastic monkey! ~ Elenka
Old 03-08-2002, 08:27 PM   #65
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

I'll post! Lembas has given me the strength to go on...despite the odds...

Tanoliel: I thought you could heal people magically, too? Oh well. Maybe what she needs is to sit down with some elves and be told some REAL history. About the Ring, and about the First and Second Ages, and all that. Because I think that's her problem....not like I'm the phsycologist here, or anything. *looks up at Elrond hopefully* but we could TRY?
Cousellor: *hoping to snore through history and leave* Yes, yes, that sounds like a wonderful idea. I think you're very smart, Miss...uh...Miss....what's your name?
Tano: *beams* Tanoliel Cottom, ma'am.
Counsellor: And you're very polite, too, I must say. Oh, by the way, Miss Cotton, I was wondering...about that telephone...
Tano: NO! Uh-uh. You're not getting this thing back. (ooc: precious...) I like it. Besides, you'd use it to get away and then where would we be? Hey...FrodoFriend, i wonder if we could contact Frodo on the phone?

-tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-08-2002, 08:36 PM   #66
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

(can I join in? This looks fun!)

A tall figure in a cloak of elven gray steps into the room. She is dressed in elven attire and armed with a bow. A look of wonder is on her face.

Eruviel (to the elven maid who opened the door): Ah! At last, I have found Imladris, after many long days of journey. *goes over to Elrond and bows slightly.* Hail, Elrond of Imladris. I have come from Mirkwood to find the meeting of TLA, and I have followed the trail here. *turns to fellow Tolkienites* Elen Sila Lumenn Omin Tilvo Mellyn! Who is this woman here?
Tanoliel: Eruviel! There you are!
Eruviel: Tanoliel! Where have you been? And can anyone tell me who this madwoman here is?
Counselor: Not another one!

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-08-2002, 09:00 PM   #67
Elf Girl
Lurker

(Elf Girl and Rogue Elf walk back into the room, followed bye a lady of such dazzling elegance that it could only be Arwen)

Counselor: AAAAAAAH! Go away!!!!

Laurelyn: (shocked) Do you insult Arwen, daughter of Elrond, Luthien on brought back to Middle-Earth?

Counselor: I never could stand models.

Arwen: (sweetly) Whoever these "models" are, lady, I am not one.

FrodoFriend: So about these history lessons...

Arwen: I shall fetch a scholar of the ancient times. (goes out and returns promptly with another tall female elf, who carries a small leather-bound book)

Tall Female Elf: I am Renle. You can begin your education by reading this (hands over book)

Counselor: What are these symbols? I can't read this.

Irid: She needs an English translation.

Renle: (hrumphs and walks out of the room, returning with another small leather-bound book) Here. Happy? You'll need to study Elvish once you come to your senses.

Counselor: (examines book) The Silma- Heeeeey, this is one of those books written by that Tolkein guy! No way am I reading this!

FrodoFriend: (hand drifts ominously to sword hilt)

Elf Girl: (Hands drift ominously to bow)

Everyone: (Hands drift ominously to weapons)

Counselor: All right, I'll read it already. Sheesh!

OOC: Sorry, I just had to do that ominously drifting hands thing
Old 03-08-2002, 09:06 PM   #68
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: Well, Eruviel, the problem as oyu can see is that this poor lady has no idea of where we are, who we are, and, well, is pretty much entirely clueless.
*voice from offstage: "I love that movie!" Heehee...sorry, that was my Kiss Me, Kate refrence!*
Tano: So...well...*grins evilly* we get to teach her. *walks off, tossing phone up and down. * Anyone mind if I go explore?

-tano

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Old 03-08-2002, 10:29 PM   #69
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

FF: Hey Tanoliel, can I borrow that phone?

Tano looks suspicious, but hands over the phone. FF walks off into a corner and dials a number.

FF: *whispering* Hello . . . hey, Frodo? I have to help bring some crazy woman back to her senses. Can we postpone the date until 8? Okay, good! By the way . . .

Meanwhile, the others are still studying the Counsellor.

Elrond: How can we illuminate her darkened mind? I do not wish to suggest it, but it may be necessary to take direct action.

Counsellor: *sarcastically* Oh, what are you gonna do, mind meld with me?

Everyone looks grave.

Counsellor: You're not serious, right?

Arwen: Just because we have pointy ears . . . they ALWAYS get us confused with the Vulcans . . .

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 03-08-2002, 10:53 PM   #70
markedel
'Sober' Mullet Frosh

markedel: Who or what are these vulcans? Maiar of some sort who live in the great void?
Old 03-08-2002, 11:00 PM   #71
Eruviel Greenleaf
Alcoholic Villain-Fancying Elf Pirate

Eruviel: *removing the ominiously drifting hand from bow and replacing the arrow in quiver* Hey, I'll join you in looking around. Just hold on a minute. . . *goes to the Lady Arwen* Elen Sila Lumenn Omin Tilvo, Arwen, Lady of Imladris. I am Eruviel of Mirkwood. I give you my greetings, and the greetings of my people. Oh, by the way, we do have pointy ears? good. *brushes hair behind pointy latex ears*

Arwen: Elen sila lumenn omintilvo, Eruviel. This maiden, her history lesson must commence now.

Counselor: eeerrrr. I really don't need a history lesson in something that didn't exist!

Eruviel, Tanoliel, FF, Elf Girl: Actually, you do.

Everyone else: nods in agreement.

Elrond: Indeed, knowing our history is necessary. Perhaps if we told you, rather than having you read would be a more effective way.

~Eruviel

"Whoever has come to understand the world has found only a corpse, and whoever has found a corpse is superior to the world."
-The Gospel of Thomas

SQUAWK!
Old 03-09-2002, 04:53 AM   #72
Earniel

*Eärniel returns with a giant pint of Miruvor.She is smirking and looks kind of pleased with herself. She hands the pint to Elrond.*

Eärniel: Here ya go dear.

*Elrond looks at her suspiciously*

Elrond:You face looks kind of red..

Eärniel:Who me? Must be the keen air around here, yes, yes, that's probably it! *nods constantly*

Elrond:*Looks a little closer*Your pupils are dilated..

Eärniel: Must be all the excitement, yes, must be. *Gives Elrond a radiant innocent smile* Oh I forgot to close the fridge!

Arwen:*looks bemused* But we don't have a fridge... What's a fridge anyway?

Eärniel:*running of* All the more reason to go and close it!
Old 03-09-2002, 09:37 AM   #73
Elf Girl
Lurker

heehee and heehee again.
Old 03-09-2002, 10:33 AM   #74
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

Hee hee . . . Hey Earniel, is your refrigerator running?

The country I eat and spend the day in is by no means the country I sleep and dream in. Define patriotism.

Old 03-09-2002, 11:24 AM   #75
Irid al'Menie
Elven Warrior

*OOC: ok I have to ask this. Why do all of you say Elen silla lumenn omin tilvo? It is Elen silla lumenn omentielvo!*

IC: Irid had walked away from the trouble with the councellor woman, and saw FF with the cellphone. She had travelled far, and had studied the lore of men a little, and she knew somewhat of it. She walked over to FF and asked: 'Is the money in that thing not used by this time? I have seen you talk in it some time now..."
Old 03-09-2002, 11:52 AM   #76
Elf Girl
Lurker

Quote:
Originally posted by Irid al'Menie
ok I have to ask this. Why do all of you say Elen silla lumenn omin tilvo? It is Elen silla lumenn omentielvo!

Just hasty typing. It doesn't really matter.
Old 03-09-2002, 12:21 PM   #77
Laurelyn
Elf Lord

OOC: Yeh . . . I say Elen sila lumenn' omentielvo, but I know what people mean otherwise, so I don't mind too much.

Meanwhile, Laurelyn is talking to the Counselor.
Laurelyn: But look around you! Elves! We're in Rivendell! How can you still say that our world doesn't exist!
Counselor: I've gotta be dreaming.
Laurelyn: Just read the Silmarillion already! We've given you loads of time and you're still putting off getting started on it!
Counselor: Whenever I get back to where I came from, I am SO gonna sue these people.
Laurelyn: You said it~! You said you weren't on Earth anymore! *is very excited*
Counselor: I meant when I wake up . . .

Old 03-09-2002, 01:36 PM   #78
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

Tano: *claps hands* OOO, we're making progress! Hey, FrodoFriend....what ARE you doing with my phone? Everyone keeps trying to take it away...
-tano
(It's gollum all over again! j/k)

Food Of The Gods:

Feed Me....

Old 03-09-2002, 01:54 PM   #79
FrodoFriend
Halfwitted

FF: *graps cellphone* It's precioussss . . . my own preciousss!

Tano: What? That's MINE!!

FF: *yelps and runs away*

Tano: Give back my phone, you sneaking sock-stuffer! I was going to order a Dwarven pizza too!

FF: *whispering into phone while running* Sorry, Frodo, I think I have to go! Tonight then, at the Green Dragon, okay?

The Crossroads of Arda - Warning. Halfwit content. Not appropriate for people with IQ of over 18.

The Fellowship of the Message Board

Nyáréonié - The Tale of Tears
Old 03-09-2002, 03:52 PM   #80
Earniel

*Eärniel returns, her pockets obviously full of nicked food*

Eärniel: So the fridge-problem is solved..

Samwise: How?

Eärniel: It's empty.

Elrond: What? But that was food enough for a week!

Eärniel: *licking her fingers* Nope, it wasn't.

*Elrond sighs deeply and takes another sip of his pint. Arwen nudges him*

Arwen: *whispering*If you cure the madwoman fast, she won't have to stay for supper...

Eärniel: Supper? there's a supper?

Elrond: *sighing even harder* Very well...Oh wait I have an idea! * turns to the assembled TLA* This woman is indeed far gone... she might be beyond my skill to heal. She may need a wizard to cure her (hint, hint)

Eruviel: But there are no wizards left in Middle Earth!

Elrond: There aren't? (drat) *adds hopefully* Are you sure? And if you look very carefully?

P.S. No my refrigerator isn't running, not since I chained it to the wall anyway. It does shiver when I walk past though.
Closed Thread