Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2005, 05:35 PM   #1001
Rían
Half-Elven Princess of Rabbit Trails and Harp-Wielding Administrator (beware the Rubber Chicken of Doom!)

That'd be great - Rian has some business at Uni, then I think she would enjoy a little ride ... OH WAIT!!!!! RATS!!!!!!!!!!!! That bum Tyaron has Hwesta!!!!!!

Argh! Well, maybe Rian can spot Viv's horse tied up outside some store, and pet it, and Viv can come out, and we can go from there? That would have to be in a few hours, after the errand with Earniel, if that's ok.

"How lovely are Thy dwelling places, O Lord of hosts! ... For a day in Thy courts is better than a thousand outside." (from Psalm 84) * * * God rocks!

Entmoot : Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I got hooked!

Ego numquam pronunciare mendacium, sed ego sum homo indomitus!
Run the earth and watch the sky ... Auta i lómë! Aurë entuluva!
Closed Thread