FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 11:31 AM   #41
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfmaster XK
Eärniel, is the door locked!?
It's definitely locked and barred last time I was on the Nal. But I'm wondering, didn't Eruviel still have the key in her possession?

Indril! Lovely to see you again.

BQ, right now I'm talking with Nurv to see if she wants to join us, but you can overhear us and try to get me to hire you as well.
Old 01-01-2005, 11:37 AM   #42
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärniel
It's definitely locked and barred last time I was on the Nal. But I'm wondering, didn't Eruviel still have the key in her possession?
No worries. She left it with me. It's hidden so no crew can just come across it. I'll show you where sometime...just so, you know...somone needs to know incase I am not there.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 01-01-2005, 12:42 PM   #43
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
Yay! No offence taken Sicirus. I do need someone how to teach my character how to sail.

Yeah BQ, if they delete a thread then your post count will drop by the amount that you had in there. (It doesn't change if the thread is closed though.)

Aaaah the Previous Poster. Those were the days. ^ and ^^ are cool. < is tired
I remember that game. I use to love playing it.
Anywho, I will have to figure out where my greyhound comes from. I will find him stealing things from us or something.
Old 01-01-2005, 02:37 PM   #44
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eärniel

Indril! Lovely to see you again.

BQ, right now I'm talking with Nurv to see if she wants to join us, but you can overhear us and try to get me to hire you as well.
Ok that sounds great. I'll do so
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Old 01-01-2005, 02:43 PM   #45
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Is it too late for me to join? I could be a deckhand or something. Sorry it took me so long to look at this thing, but I'd lurve to get into it if its not to late for moi.

*gives offering of tea and carrots*

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
Old 01-01-2005, 05:33 PM   #46
ethuiliel
Elf Lord

Hello!!! I'm finally back!! That character description sounds fine.

I'll go post on the rp soon.... but I gotta unpack and eat lunch (even though it'd be a late lunch) and stuff first.

"'I would,' said Faramir. And he took her in his arms and kissed her under the sunlit sky, and he cared not that they stood high upon the walls in the sight of many. And many indeed saw them and the light that shone about them as they came down from the walls and went hand in hand to the Houses of Healing."
Old 01-01-2005, 07:57 PM   #47
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Hey Pip, you could be a trimmer with me! Dooo ittttt...
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Old 01-01-2005, 09:39 PM   #48
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Oooooh could I? Pleeassee?? Oh, and can I be a hobbit? Yay for hobbits!

Old 01-02-2005, 05:28 AM   #49
Earniel

Don't worry, there is still time to join. Give us a short description of your character, and enter the game thread. We've only just began recruiting.
Old 01-02-2005, 05:57 AM   #50
Elfmaster XK

Absolutely. Eärniel is right, we are still open to taking people on, so just give us a brief character description. Then, as she said you're free to enter the thread.

Welcome back Ethuiliel. I put you down as a Nipper, but if you'd rather just be a deck hand or something, let me know. Nippers weigh anchor.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 01-02-2005, 06:34 AM   #51
Earniel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
OOC: Oops... I should have thought out this aspect of my character a little more thoroughlly. About the pirating and... pirating... RPG Damage Control!!

OOC: (Sorry, I didn't read the original Quest thread... )
Yes, that pillaging and looting aspect took me a while to get used to in the beginning as well.

I know the original thread is kinda long. But I'd nevertheless advise you to read it (can't order you until you've enlisted as crewmember ) because this game will in many aspects be a continuation of the previous quest. If you don't have time to read all, at least read the posts following on post 267. That's where the real quest for the Wine sort of starts.
Old 01-02-2005, 12:01 PM   #52
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Woot!

Okay... *bounces*

name: Pansy Hogswallop
about: Pansy likes the water, unlike almost every hobbit. She loves swimming in her spare time and at home she breeds attack llamas. But now she wants to get into real sailing and her nimble little feet and hands can help you out! It's a real stretch to leave Cory the llama home, but she can do it. Oh, and she's particularly good at doing little knots.

Old 01-02-2005, 02:28 PM   #53
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

Am I a elf or Pirate? What is everyone? Should I just be a elf....

I ask to many questions...
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Old 01-02-2005, 02:38 PM   #54
Earniel

A pirate is no race, BQ. Most of the crew are Elves, however other races are possible too.
Old 01-02-2005, 02:41 PM   #55
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

Ok I'll jsut stay a really short Elf

Hey!!!I'm not raceist or whatever...If thats what you think
I just got confused. (Aren't I always: ))
Old 01-02-2005, 04:10 PM   #56
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

YAY Pip is here. And she breeds attackllamas. Orodroch loves you for making tough llamas. LOL

Welcomes to our crew. *Hugs everyone because she is in a VERY good mood today.* I finished a large research project and only have a few more things to do today.
Old 01-02-2005, 04:37 PM   #57
Elfmaster XK

Just so you know: No attack llamas, or indeed normal llamas of any kind shall be allowed on the ship. No animals are allowed in fact, and the only one that gets on is Sicirus' greyhound, which I allow becausse she hides it from me. Don't you? Other than that welcome aboard....or at least, to the thread.

Quote:
I know the original thread is kinda long. But I'd nevertheless advise you to read it...
I just wanted to say I agree with Eärniel on this one. The original quest is worth a read. Even a skim read, just so you can get some idea of the characters who you'll be interacting with. Of course, if you don't want to I'm not going to make you. I just feel it would be beneficial. Though if any aspect of the old quest comes to be a problem (ie. you might wonder, when you discover it, why we will be chasing a faery and a weapons obsessive across the interdimensional seas. This would be answered by the thread.) We can hope to give some sort of answer to these things if they become a problem.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 01-02-2005, 04:44 PM   #58
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

A seasick llama... urrggghhh. x_x

Though we will most likely enjoy reading the old thread, we shouldn't play our characters with the knowledge of it. I think there's another RPG term for that... maybe it's just playing out of character. If we attempt this thing, may the gods of RPG smite us.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Old 01-02-2005, 05:21 PM   #59
Elfmaster XK

Quote:
Sorry, I ruined that one now but I decided to go and er..talk to Tiny. I'm sure you'll like Cap'n XK eventually. She's one of those elves you just have to get used to, and once you do, you're fine.

Quote:
Though we will most likely enjoy reading the old thread, we shouldn't play our characters with the knowledge of it.
Hmm. Thinking about it, perhaps you're right. They wouldn't know, would they? My main reasoning was that you might actually not like the characters we play until you know them a bit. (Especially if you have an honest character. Ours are really honest and loyal only to those they know.) Or, you may find them weird to play with when you're including them in your own posts, because you don't know them. Reading the thread would help this. But also, as you said not reading it would let you keep your new eyes on the quest. Hmm. Excellent point.

I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 01-02-2005 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-02-2005, 05:25 PM   #60
Indril Anarion
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfmaster XK
Of course. I wasn't looking to throw you out! I wanted to check you were still here so you didn't get left out. And now you're back, well...you should probably still be on the ship with Flannery at the moment, but you may continue work as a deckhand, but as you're old school crew now, perhaps you'd like to take up position as helmswoman? My character (and my commanding officers) will of course show you (and anyone else who is given a new position) the way it is done.
lol...okay, helmswoman sounds great but I'm not sure what my duties entail...anyone willing to enlighten me?
-Gandalf, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nobody tosses a Dwarf."
- Gimli, FOTR
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Save Ferris!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My true Elven name is Idril Anarion, but I misspelled in the username, and now I can't fix it... Oh, well...now you know...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't be afraid of death....Be afraid of the unlived life- Tuck Everlasting
Closed Thread