Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 01:12 PM   #1
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Location: Mirkwood, well actually I live in North-west Scania, Sweden
Lyrd Of The Ryngs - The Homies

It was one of these days and Frodo was having a really bad hair day when Gandalf dropped by trying to push his lousy medicines on him.

...anyone want to go on from here?

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-07-2004 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-07-2004, 07:21 AM   #2
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

To top it all off, Sam was lurking about with garden shears insisting that his grass needed trimming! Frodo thought his friend really needed to do something about his obsessive compulsive gardening.
Originally Posted by hectorberlioz
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessar
IM IN UR THREDZ, EDITN' UR POSTZ
Old 09-11-2004, 12:42 AM   #3
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Meanwhile Merry and Pippin had gotten into a fist fight... again. Frodo looked on with dismay as his cousins beat the living daylights out of their opponents
[and back at Mirkwood... Legolas nanced around gaily unaware of the archer behind him... ^_^]

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-11-2004, 03:57 AM   #4
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

The Narsil Powersaw Company Tower, Imladris City

In his office Aragorn was going through the sales figures for the third quarter and it was no happy reading. If he couldn't find a way to boost sales for Christmas he could be looking at no bonuses this year.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 09-11-2004 at 05:49 AM.
Old 09-11-2004, 10:31 PM   #5
Legoles
Goddess of the evil smilies

Mirkwood, random place in the forest.
"ah, woe is me!" He cried. "I chipped my nail! Ooh! Pretty light!"

PADFOOT LIVES!
Old 09-12-2004, 12:30 AM   #6
Haradrim
The Official Court Jester of the Entmoot

Somewhere around Imladris in the forests. Faramir and a group of rangers are huddled in some bushes preparing to ambush a party of orcs. On three they will attack. 1. 2. "Faramir!" cries Eowyn. "Dinners READY!" The orcs charge the bushes. "Ow!" cries Faramir
Old 09-13-2004, 04:56 AM   #7
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

"Okay, fine Frodo, forget about my Fine Tonic for Hairy Hobbit Feet. If you don't want a little spring in your step, that's your affair," said Gandalf.
Frodo glared at him.
"I have something much more important," Gandalf continued undeterred. "I need you to deliver..." he paused dramatically, "This package!"
Gandalf grabbed Frodo's fire tongs, and with them, pulled a package out from under his cloak.
Frodo looked unimpressed. "Why can't you deliver it?"
"It's too perilous!"
"Then wouldn't it be too perilous for me?"
"Hobbits are resistant. And fireproof."
"What is it anyway?"
"I can't tell you, it's too perilous! Now Frodo, do you trust me?" Gandalf said, helping himself to some of Frodo's finest Old Winyard.
"Not really."
"Good!" Gandalf continued blithely. "This package is to be delivered to Mountdo Omin Corporated," he said, showing Frodo the address on the package. It was wrapped in brown paper and string and looked perfectly ordinary. Frodo read the address suspiciously. "Wouldn't that read Mount Doom Incorportated?"
"Erm... noo..." Gandalf glanced out the window awkwardly. "So, will you deliver it? I'll give you some fireworks..."
"Fireworks?" Frodo brightened. "Alright fine."

OOC: Got a little carried away there... *sheepish grin*
My next big step was in creating the “LotR Remake” thread, which, to put it lightly, catapulted me into fame.
Quote:

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 09-13-2004 at 04:57 AM.
Old 09-20-2004, 05:32 AM   #8
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: I apologize for taking over completely! But there's still a lot of possibilities here, I didn't wreck the story. I hope...
Quote:
Old 09-21-2004, 05:22 AM   #9
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
OOC: I apologize for taking over completely! But there's still a lot of possibilities here, I didn't wreck the story. I hope...
of course not - go ahead. And all other mooters - get in here and write!!!
Old 09-23-2004, 01:24 PM   #10
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: I was going to add more, but I feel dumb being the only one posting any more. You should write too GW! Let's go team Sweden!
Quote:
Old 09-24-2004, 06:09 AM   #11
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurvingiel
OOC: I was going to add more, but I feel dumb being the only one posting any more. You should write too GW! Let's go team Sweden!
Book 1.3: Three Is Company

OK!

Early next morning Frodo locked the place up left the keys to Sam's dad (him being EO for the Great Potatoe Company offered to stock them up for the long trip, but was to his disappointment turned down) and Frodo, Sam and Pippin drove off in Pippin's Volvo X90 SUV.

Last edited by Grey_Wolf : 03-01-2006 at 04:15 AM.
Old 09-24-2004, 10:08 AM   #12
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

As they drove down the M13, the mortorway to the Brandywine Bridge, they heard the sound of a sports car roaring up behind them.
"Hey, maybe that's Gandalf," said Sam, "He said he was going to meet us."
Frodo listened thoughtfully. "That doesn't sound like his car. I think we should get off the road!"
"Why?" said Pippin, who was driving.
"Well, if it isn't Gandalf, I want to avoid him," said Frodo. "And if it is, I want to egg his car!"
"We don't have any eggs," said Sam practically.
"We do have questionably shaped carrots, provided by Peter Jackson," offered Pippin.
"Forget it guys," said Frodo urgently, "Let's just pull into that service station."
Quote:
Old 09-27-2004, 09:55 AM   #13
Grey_Wolf
Elf Lord

They looked back and saw a black Viper rapidly approaching. They immediately pulled up on the shoulder and withdrew into the shadows from the trees. The Viper passed by like a wind, the driver a young man in a black Armani suit.
Old 09-27-2004, 11:49 AM   #14
Telcontar_Dunedain
Warrior of the House of Hador

When the Viper had passed out of sight, Pippin and Sam appeared again. They hadn't seen anything as they had been fighting over the sharp carrot. As Pippin pulled back on to the Motorway they questioned Frodo over what he had seen.
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

The Silmarillion, Nirnaeth Arnoediad, Page 230
Old 09-27-2004, 12:35 PM   #15
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

"I think it was... a Lawyer. I'm not sure who they are. But the Gaffer said one had been asking about me in Hobbiton, just after we left," Frodo said with foreboding.
"What could they want with you?" said Sam, still triumphantly clutching the carrot.
Frodo avoided the question. "Er, let's just get to Crick's Hollow before the kitchen closes."

OOC: Crick's Hollow could be a pub or a pool hall or whatever.
Quote:

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 09-28-2004 at 02:26 PM.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:00 PM   #16
Telcontar_Dunedain

OOC: Or an all Day Buffet!
Then Huor spoke and said: "Yet if it stands but a little while, then out of your house shall come the hope of Elves and Men. This I say to you, lord, with the eyes of death: though we part here for ever, and I shall not look on your white walls again, from you and me a new star shall arise. Farewell!"

Old 09-27-2004, 05:20 PM   #17
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

OOC: Go for it Telcontar! Dooo ittt.... whatever you like. Many funny possibilities here. *imagines the Hobbits stalling their journey to pig out, then the Nazgul Lawyer guy catching up and getting distracted by pie as the hobbits sneak out the back door into the Old Forest* hm...
Quote:
Old 09-28-2004, 03:10 AM   #18
Telcontar_Dunedain

Pippin smoothly reversed into the Car Park at Crick's Hollow All Day Buffet. As they all helped themselves to some strawberry gateau Merry said to Frodo.
"Look Frodo. We know about your package. Is that why the lawyers after you. What was in there?"
"I do not know what is in there. But the master of the lawyers is the evil criminal mastermind Sauron. They're after me for handling stolen good," replied Frodo.
"Okay. We can escape. I have four Yamaha Motor Bikes in one of my lock ups here. We can be away in 10 minutes."

Last edited by Telcontar_Dunedain : 11-02-2004 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-28-2004, 07:17 AM   #19
Nurvingiel
Co-President of Entmoot
Super Moderator

Ten minutes turned into two hours when the hobbits discovered the buffet sidebar, Heap O'Mushrooms. The mushrooms were having a soporific effect, but Frodo still felt a sense of Impending Doom when a young man in a suit walked in. The Lawyer!
"Don't look now, but one of the Lawyers is here!" said Frodo quietly but urgently.
Sam looked. The Lawyer saw them. "Run!" said Frodo, and they all made a mad dash for the exit behind the kitchen.
The Lawyer moved faster than they expected for someone so well-dressed, but he was stopped by the Maitre D'. "Excuse me sir, but this area is for customers who have paid."
"Who are you?" The Lawyer managed to hiss this, despite the lack of esses.
"I'm Farmer Maggot, your host for this afternoon."
Quote:

Last edited by Nurvingiel : 09-28-2004 at 02:27 PM.
Old 09-28-2004, 12:27 PM   #20
Telcontar_Dunedain

"Move Mister Maggot," hissed the lawyer.
"No honestly sir. Our Mushrooms are the best this side of the M13," replied Farmer Maggot.
"No sir I insist. Move!"
"Now sir. I'll get my dogs on you. Now eat some mushrooms."
With that the lawyer turned to the Mushrooms to the content of Farmer Maggot.

Closed Thread