Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2006, 02:34 PM   #1001
The last sane person
The Black Númenórean

No! CS! Dont leave darn it! Gah.... Thats cheating! Surely there are other RPGs and things to do on here.... Wow this thing blew up.
And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.
You may give them your love but not your thoughts,
For they have their own thoughts.
You may house their bodies but not their souls,
For their souls dwell in the house of tomorrow,
which you cannot visit, not even in your dreams.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:57 PM   #1002
Lotesse
of the House of Fëanor

This is all so sad, sad and depressing. I wanted to log on real quick and say goodbye to you, Crazy Squirrel, before you leave, in case I don't catch you again. I want you to know how much I am going to miss you, ALL of you, man I am really going to miss you guys so much. Already I do. You're right; Entmoot will NEVER be the same without Of Wraiths. I miss you and have loved being a wraith with you, Crazy Squirrel, and Gordis, TD, Serenoli, all of you. And everyone else, too, Earniel, Rian, of course Shah, and Lady M, who am I forgetting... Forgive me if I forget a name here; it wouldn't be intentional. I, to, am very emotional, VERY emotional about the ending of this RPG and about having to leave it in the first place. You guys, I just couldn't handle the fighting and stuff anymore.

That I identify with my characters and look in the mirror and see Viv, and stuff like that which was such a slap-in-the-face unintentional insult to me, man that hurt, because it's like they think I'm a moron who cannot tell the difference between a role-playing writing game and reality.

I hate, hate seeing this RPG end like this. I feel horrible, like it must be MY fault, for being the first to leave and starting an avalanche of leaving all around, but surely that is not the case, right? Other players left before me - Val left, and BB, and Grey Wolf; there were others. And listen you guys; you'd leave too if you felt the way I did, I guarantee you if any one of you would be in my shoes you'd have wanted to leave, as well.

But ALL you guys, oh man, I will miss so much playing with, especially Crazy Squirrel - GOD I will miss Lilly, and Gordis, and Serenoli's brilliant writing which I always looked forward to reading, and TD's Khamul, man I had plans to get Viv closer to Khamul, too, and Shah,s Raendil, I can't express how much I'll miss playing with you, Shah, and us doing our Viv and Ray scenes. You understood Viv more clearly and wrote her more perfectly than any of the writers here. You were always so attentive, and our scenes were awesome. Gordis, I'll miss Aiwendis and the Morgul Lord, and I'll miss all those amazing maps and stuff you always made, and all your patient guidance and ideas were always handy and helpful to me; you made a good FOEAD gamemaster, I think. Rian, thanks for the short scene with Vivvie and Alagos, just the fact that you came and interacted with me for a little scene like that was very sweet of you, Thank you. All of you who were kind enough and willing enough to interact your characters with mine, I thank you all; you've all made me feel good and given me some great memories and experiences.

I don't know what else to say right now. I had such an eloquent speech made up in my head last night, and now it comes to saying the goodbyes and I'm clumsy at it. It's incredibly saddening to see this story end; I'm having a hard time getting used to the idea that I won't be able to log on every day and see what's going on in Tharbad with all my moot writer-friends. I am so very, very sorry if I ever hurt anybody's feelings or was too rash and fierce with anyone; I never, ever meant to hurt anyone. I wish I were better at being cool and level-headed.

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Last edited by Earniel : 03-03-2006 at 05:24 AM.
Old 02-24-2006, 04:09 PM   #1003
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

We passed the 1000 posts. Sorry but I have to close.