Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 05-09-2004, 09:20 PM   #661
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

oc: So there is a battle away from the ship and one thats going to be on the ship?

ic: The crew of the Nal worked all day and at sunset were each armed with their own canon or bow or sword of some size or type. The enemy was nearing and we could hear the loud pounding of their feet. Our hearts raced in our chests making it hard to concentrate on how to defend the ship let alone ourselves. In the distance a large band of rugged looking pirates neared us on a ghostly black ship that sailed swiftly towards us.

sici:*wimper*

Luthien; *pats the scared wimpering crew mate on the back* its okay mate this will all be over. And it will be over quicker if you die.

sici: *wimper*
Old 05-12-2004, 06:24 PM   #662
Elfmaster XK
Possessive Villain Fancier

XK is sitting up in the crows nest, watching the enemy ship getting closer. She glances down and sees the crew amassed, ready to fight, but knows that this way, they will not win. She leaps from the nest onto the rigging and hurries down, hopping onto the deck and walks right up to the prow of the ship and peers out across the waves.

XK: Eärniel, come here.
Eärniel: *steps up behind XK* What is it?
XK: Look. They've stopped. Their ship will never make it through the shallows there. They're going to have to go around. If we're quick...yes...
Eärniel: Yes what?
XK: Eärniel, I have an idea. *heads back towards the cabins and pauses* Weigh anchor. Turn her around.
Eärniel: What? But...we're all ready...the cannons..
XK: Do it!
Eärniel: *sighs* Aye.

Eärniel sets about readying the ship to move and XK runs down below decks and into the captain's cabin. She rummages through piles of rags strewn across the room and in barrels and cabinets, but finds nothing. She swears and slams a fist into the desk when her eyes are drawn to a crate under the hammock. She tears the lid off and rifts through some old flags. Something clunks on the floor, ans XK grins.

XK: I knew it!

She picks up the glass balls, wrapping them back up in their rags and heads up on deck.

XK: Eärniel, tie these to the cannons and the catapults. Anything you intend to use.
Eärniel: Okay, what are they?
XK: Something Eruviel and I came across a long while ago. They call it 'alchemist's fire.' Don't worry, you'll see. Now, Sicirus, Flannery, everyone. Retreat, but be ready for a fight. Understad me?
Crew: Aye!
XK: Good. Eärniel, you're in command.
Eärniel: What?
XK: I am going ashore. If I don't come back, take the Nal far far FAR away from here. And do what Willow said. Don't let them follow you.
Eärniel: I will. Er...try to.
XK: Right. *goes to the side of the boat and peers over, seeing that they are not very far from land.* Wish me luck. *jumps over the edge.*

XK splashes into the water and the Nal sails by. She swims the short distance to shore and draws her blade, her pistol by her side. She creeps slowly through the trees, always heading towards the mast she can see above them. Looking ahead, she spots someone lying on the floor. Sword pointed towards them she slid towards them. Xhe gave the person a poke, and they did not move. They were already dead. Suddenly, she jumped around, hearing a rustling in the trees, but she couldn't see anything. Knowing someone was watching....following her, she carried on towards the Emerald Star, her ears pricked for a sound, any sound from around her.

My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies,
Fairytales of yesterday will grow but never die,
I can fly - my friends.

XK
Elfmaster XK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2004, 08:21 PM   #663
Lady Magpie
Enting

XK continues on, listening carefully, looking around. . .

And finds a dagger at her throat and hands holding her back. She's about to try to fight back, or struggle, when she feels her attacker stop, suddenly, and hiss in her ear. . .

EG: Twin. . .sorry, I didn't realize it was you. . .keep quiet, we'll go up to the ship together.

She nods, and the captain puts away the knife. They grin at each other and move towards the Emerald.

I'm Back! ...sort of.
SQUAWK!
Lady Magpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 09:37 AM   #664
Finrod Felagund
King of Nargothrond

Finrod: OMG! Don't die!
Finrod Felagund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 06:37 PM   #665
Earniel
The Chocoholic Sea Elf Administrator

Eärniel: We're not going to die, Finrod! At least, not just yet. Is Xen's alchemist's fire positioned?

Sicirus: Aye.

Eärniel: Good, Sicirus,Luthien, you'll be in charge of the canons this fight. Finrod and Flannery, handle the catapults. I know you don't have too much experience with it but we'll have to do now that Tano and Willow have chickened out.

Luthien: Er, you mean left us to bring the Wine into safety?

Eärniel:*absentmindedly* Yeah, probably... *suddenly distraught* Everybody's leaving me... First the captain; then Roya's doing a runner and then having the audacity to die, then Tano and Willow who run off and then finally Xen who leaves everything in my hands....

Sicirus: *nudges Luthien and whispers hurriedly* Uh-uh, she's going to have an emotional breakdown, right in the beginning of a sea-battle! What are we going to do?

Luthien: Er, Eärniel? The ship?

Eärniel: *sniffs* I think I need a lie-down and a hug.

Flannery: Um.....

*Suddenly Eärniel squares her shoulders again and looks up.*

Eärniel: What are you all staring at? Don't you know we have battle to fight?

Luthien:*whispers* Wow, she should wear a sign that says "warning, moodswing every 5 seconds"

Eärniel: *sharply* What was that?

Luthien: Oh, nothing, nothing. The cannons are ready to fire at your command, Eärniel.

Eärniel: Good. I suppose this is as good a time as any to say it, you've been a wonderful crew and we have some great parties and hang-overs together. And even though we're sadly lacking in crewmembers at the moment, we'll show them the crew of the Nal is one to reckon with! How far off is the Emerald star?

Sicirus: Still 10 meters out of firing range.

Eärniel: Wait for my signal.

*And the skeleton crew of the Nancelot watches with bated breath as the enemy ship slowly creeps closer and closer.*
Old 06-05-2004, 06:33 PM   #666
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

*Meanwhile, on a patch of ocean, getting steadily farther away...*

Tano: So... Where exactly are we going?

Willow: Someplace else. The Nal can jump worlds right?

Tano: Dunno, probably, it wouldn't be surprising. Will it need to?

Willow: Yes. We're going to Flannery's and my home world. I'm not entirely sure why, but it's an interesting places with lots of places to sail, I'm sure we'll figure out the why eventually.

Tano: Sounds good to me. Er... how are we getting there?

Willow: There should be a crossing point somewhere around here.

Tano: What's it look like?

Willow: No idea. I expect we'll know it when we see it. Keep an eye out for ships. We're going to leave a message with Maeve Flannery and we need to find her.

Tano: What should we look for?

Willow: A ridiculously large ship called the Sea Flame crewed by a whole lot of red heads dressed in garishly bright clothing. It's sort of hard to miss. Maeve doesn't go in for subtlity.

Tano: No kidding.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi

Last edited by Willow Oran : 11-20-2004 at 11:47 PM.
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2004, 04:27 PM   #667
Elfmaster XK

Xen and her twin move silently through the undergrowth, and turn suddenly off to one side, heading for the beach. Xen throws the occasional glance at her twin, still unable to believe she's seeing her. It's like she's there, but not. As if able to sense Xen's thoughts, Eruviel pauses.

EG: *turns to face her* It's okay, sister. I made it out didn't I?
XK: You said you wouldn't get...killed.
EG: I know.
XK: *silent a moment* But you did. You shouldn't have gone on by yourself.
EG: I know, I'm sorry but that was the way I had to do this. But I'm still here, sister. I'm not gone.
XK: Aren't you? You're still dead.
EG: That's true, but it isn't going to change so you're just going to have to get used to it. Come on, we don't have time for this now.
XK: *nods*

The captain and mate crawl across the beach, sticking on the edge of the trees. They watch as the Emerald Star slowly makes its way towards them, coming within metres of the beach. In an instant the two elves leap out into the shallows and swim to the ship. They carefully climb towards the deck, and XK pauses as she puts her foot onto one of the cannon ports.

XK: Twin! Here, we can climb through the hole.

The two push the cannon back and shimmy through the hole, landing quietly and scurrying behind a table. The crew of the Star seem to be hanging around upstairs.

EG: Perfect. We don't have a lot of time, here. *hands her sister a bag of powder.* Sprinkle that around and then set it alight.

They carefully trail the shinning substance over everything and wait at the stiars. EG lights a match, when a fist crashes into the side of her face and she stumbles sideways, drawing her sword as she does.

EG: Fire, XK, the fire! *is attacked by three crewmen*
XK: I got it! *Grabs the match and throws it into the powder.*

A low boom sounds and a huge cloud of grey/blue smoke engulfs the ship. From on deck they hear Obsidian's voice, shouting for calm, and for his crew to ready as the Nal is almost within sight. XK sees her twin heading for the hatch to the deck and grabs her wrist.

XK: No. Obsidian and I have a thing or two to square. His head is mine.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 11-18-2004, 12:05 PM   #668
Earniel

*From aboard the Nal Eärniel and the rest of the crew hear a muffled explosion and see smoke billowing from every opening in the Emerald Star. The Nal's crew cheer loudly as Obsidian's proud ship shivers as if it was pounded by Ulmo's Hammer itself. The ship is slowed in its approach but its momentum keeps carrying it closer to the Nal nevertheless.*

Luthien: *cheers* Woohoo! They did it! Three cheers for the Captain and the First mate!

Eärniel: Not so fast, crew. It isn't over yet! The Emerald Star still floats and her crew undoubtedly still outnumbers us. When does it come in firing range?

Sicirus: *upset* You can't fire! The Captain and the First mate are still on there!

Eärniel: *snaps* I know! Answer the question, when does the ship come into our firing range!?

Sicirus: *subdued* Six minutes or so...

Eärniel:*regains control over her emotions again* I know that they're still on the ship, sorry for snapping at you, crewwoman. But my priority now is keeping the Nal in one piece and the rest of us alive. In order to do so, the Emerald Star has to go down. So when it does come into firing range, we will fire. Xen practically ordered me as much. So the Captain and the First mate have six minutes to leave Obsidian's ship. Are you all prepared for hand to hand combat?

Finrod: *with knife between his teeth* Yeff, ma'me, tho fe teef!

Eärniel: Good. *mumbles to herself* You heard it, Captain, Xen, get the hell out of there. Don't try to tangle with Obsidian.

*But of course, that's just what Xen intends to do.*

Last edited by Earniel : 11-18-2004 at 12:07 PM.
Earniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2004, 11:24 PM   #669
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

The Crew members of the Nal began to load the cnons for their attack on the oncoming Emerald Star yet some crewmembers did not want to shoot at the ship still carrying a fellow Nal mate.

Sici: "Everyone load em up and prepare the canons for fire!"

There was a rustle of movement followed by heavy metal balls being dropped into the mouths of the large weapons.

Sici: "Get the flint ready mates!"

Fire was being struck by several crew members followed by the aiming of the canons towards the ghostly ship.

Sici: "Are you ready Earnial for us to fire?"
Old 11-20-2004, 11:55 PM   #670
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

Meanwhile Willow and Tano have reached the crossing point between the two worlds. As they drift through Willow takes out a brightly colored ball of cork, attatched to a block of stone by a long rope. She throws it into the water when they are half way through. It is a marker for when the others follow.

Tano: Any idea where we are in... what is this world's name anyway?

Willow: Kiacca. We should be somewhere just south of the Solis Empire.

Tano: Is that good?

Willow: Somewhat. Solis has one port, Mainsia. It's the largest there is in this part of the world, if Maeve is anywhere in the area, it'll be there.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 01:58 PM   #671
Earniel

Eärniel: As soon as she's within firing range, Sicirus. You know the drill, people, I want the catapults bringing down the masts and the canons to aim on the hull below the waterline. Aim well! And remember to reload as quickly as you can! We might not get another shot before the crew of the Emerald Star catches on.

Sicirus: Aye. Loaded and aimed.

Luthien: Second canon loaded and aimed.

Finrod: Catapult ready to fire.

Flannery: Catapult two is ready also.

Eärniel: Okay, wait for the signal.... 8....what comes after 8 again? ... ah, 7...6...5...4...2, no first 3....2....1.... FIRE!

*The artillery of the Nal opens fire on the bigger and faster Emerald Star. Smoke and gun powder fumes rise and curl around the two ships. The sea battle has started in earnest.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:09 PM   #672
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

With the force stronger than any human canon the elf made canon shot the small metal ball straight across the deep waters and punctured the ship across from it. Soon many metal balls shot from one ship to another. The Emerald was having troubvle with aim yet caused the Nal to rock violently in the water as the canon balls caused the water to stir with waves. Yet Sicirus and her fellow crew members did not quick their attack and soon found the Emerald was slowing down.

Sicirus: I think they are taking on water ma'm.

Luthien: Good. Now aim for the shafts of the sails.

Sicirus: Aye sir....

Luthein: EXCUSE ME?????!!!!!

Sicirus: I...I mean ma'm. *blushes*

Luthien : I thought so. *Glares*

The crew mates aimed for the shaft but missed on the first shot. The second shot was lucky and the shaft snaped in half like a small tree in a hurricane.
Old 12-05-2004, 11:51 AM   #673
Elfmaster XK

XK and EG crept carefully through the smoke onto the deck of the Emerald Star. The captain and its crew we poised for when the Nal came into firing range, and seemed unconcerned that their ship was taking on water. Through the wisps of grey smoke XK could see Obsidian staring across the waves. Suddenly, the ship shuddered and there was an almighty crash as the Nal had opened fire on the Star. XK and her twin fell sideways, crashing into the railings.

XK - *swears* I told them to fire when in range!
*from beyond the smoke* Obsidian - OPEN FIRE!
EG - This ship is going down, we have to escape. And it's getting light.
XK - Go back to the island.
EG - Not yet...
XK - There's nothing more to do here. Like you said, this ship is going dow...

They both looked up in time to see a cannon ball rip through the main mast. The wood splintered and the mast seemed suspended for a moment, then very slowly it started to fall. XK and EG ran to the stern, just escaping being crushed by the fallen sails when EG stopped, the point of a sword inched from her nose. XK ducked back, crouching by the wreckage on deck.

Obsidian - Well, look at ye now Eruviel...*raises eyebrow* dead, eh?
EG - Undead, actually.
Obsidian - *sniggers* It's all the same; ye'll never be able to taste that holy wine now, will ye? So why don't ye jus hand it over?
EG - The wine is gone.
Obsidian - Don't be foolish.
EG - It is. It has been stolen. Besides, I'd rather see it lost than in your hands.
Obsidian - *twitches* What?! I don't beleive it, you're lying to me! I'll kill you again and you can't come back twice you know...
EG - If you do it won't make the wine yours...

EG stops as something whooshed past her head and embeds itself in Obsidian's shoulder. He stumbles backwards in surprise and Xk emerges, crossbow in one hand and sword in the other.

Obsidian - KILL THEM! NOW! Any of ye desert and I'LL kill ye!!!
XK - EG run! Get back to the island before the sun comes up.
EG - *looks at the sky then runs to the rails. She turns back* Get back to the Nal sister, take care of her, and I'll see you...well. In time I'll see the crew again.

She jumps overboard and wades back to shore, the star being so close to the rocky beach that she doesn't need to swim. XK stumbles as the ship hits the rocks, but she keeps going towards Obsidian.

Obsidian - This isn't the end of this... *runs to the rails to jump over board*
XK - No! *chases him* You're not escaping this time, Obsidian...

Suddenly, he turns and slashes his sword down, XK only just stopping in time. She raises her sword to block him and he pushes her backwards into the wreck of the mast. His crew are in chaos, some trying to lower the row-boats, some simply jumping over board. But Obsidian and XK have their own battle. They kept on fighting, swords clanging and blood flying...the only thing that interupted them was the Emerald Star capsizing. In the creaking and groaning of wood, and the crashing of the hull on the stones the ship fell, smoking and broken onto the shore. With it, fell the crew.

There was a moment of silence, in which only the dust and smoke moved, settling back around the ship. XK crawled out from under a wooden beam, hearing scuffling around her. She rolled over and saw Obsidian's sword above her. Surprised, she didn't move quick enough, and his sword plunged into her shoulder. But in a moment it was over, as she grabbed the hilt of his sword, yanking him closer and thrust her dagger into his chest, clenching her teeth and twisting it around as his blood leaked from the wound, covering her. His eyes rose to meet hers as she pushed him back, pulling both her dagger free, and his sword from her injured shoulder.

XK - *bends over him* I win, Obsidian. See you in hell. *starts to walk away*
Obsidian - *breathless* But you didn't win, did you? *XK slowly turns to face him* No, because the wine is gone. And..the..*coughs* the best bit is...I took your sister with me. You migh...might win here, but she's dead too..she'd de...
XK - AAARRRRGHH!!!

XK throws her dagger at Obsidian's head, and with a horrible crack he finally hits the floor, unmoving. XK stares at his bleeding corpse for a few moments, breathing deeply when a shout brings her to her senses. The remaining crew of the Star have assembled, about ten of them and were pointing behind her. She turned to see the Nal, by the shore. XK took a deep breath and turned, running back to her ship as fast as she could.

I can fly - my friends.

XK
Old 12-05-2004, 01:45 PM   #674
Earniel

*On board the Nal, the crew hasn't been idle in the meanwhile either.*

Eärniel: Are we hit?

Luthien: Negative, the canons of the Emerald Star couldn't aim properly due to us succesfully puncturing their hull, if I may add.

Eärniel: Good shooting then!

Luthien: We aim to please. *sniggers* Gettit? Canon? Aim? we a-...

Sicirus: No time for puns now, the Emerald Star is capsizing!

Eärniel: Buggrit! Move the Nal out of the way! Quickly!

*Finrod and Flannery being closest to the steering wheel, turn it as fast as they can. The rest of the crew grabbed for something to hold as the Nal turned with a shudder away from the falling ship. The sudden wave from the Emerald Star pushes the Nal further away, into safety. *

Eärniel: Watch out for the crew of the Emerald Star! Don't let any of them get aboard!

Flannery: Eärniel! I see the captain!

Eärniel: What?! Where?

Flannery: She's swimming ashore!

Eärniel: What? Why doesn't she come this way?

Flannery:*looks east* Eh, perhaps because she has a good reason to.

Eärniel: *confused* What reason? *looks east too but doesn't see the link*

Flannery: The same as mine, I fear. *backs off* So if you don't mind, I have to retreat to the cabin or I'm literally toast. *hurries off to be inside the ship before the sun comes up*

Eärniel: *angry* Flannery, you red-haired smiecht! Get back here! I want an explanation!

Sicirus: Incoming First mate!

Eärniel: *forgets Flannery and explanations momentarily* Xen? Where?

Sicirus: On the wreckage of the Emerald Star!

Eärniel: What? Move the Nal closer then!

Finrod: First it's away, now it's closer, make up your mind!

Eärniel: I'm not in the mood for niceties! We're in the middle of a battle and I react badly under stress! So if you don't want to be stuck with me as your captain for the rest of your miserable life, you move this ship now! Xen can't get back fast enough otherwise!

*Finrod finds that prospect indeed most worrying and turns the Nal. The ship lurches back in the direction of the wrecked Emerald Star.

Last edited by Earniel : 12-05-2004 at 01:46 PM.
Old 12-08-2004, 09:15 AM   #675
Elfmaster XK

XK paused for breath. The crew of the Emerald Star were chasing and they were catching. She was tired, but focused on getting back to the ship. Their crew were NOT taking the Nal. Not ever. She turned back and carried on running seeing Eärniel, FInrod and Sicirus jumping onto the shore to meet her

XK: *shouts*The catapult! Fire it!
Eärniel: What?
XK: Fire catapult at enemy, it will explode when it hits them!

Eärniel ran back to the ship, climbing aboard and stopped at the catapult. This was Tano's domain. She took a step back and stared. Where was the lever? Or switch... The Emerald Star's crew were getting closer and she heard XK shoting from below for her to fire. She closed her eyes and kicked it twice. With a great twang the catapult fired and a projectile that looked oddly like hay and feathers flew through the air.

Eärniel: Yes!
XK: Everyone, get down, get inside!

The ball hit the floor ust in front of the enemy, rolling to a halt in front of them. Nothing happened.

Emerald Second Mate: Ha! Is that all...*screams*

In a moment the projectile had burst into flames. The enemy crew were in disarray, and little bits of fire and shrapnel hit them in the face, forcing them backwards. Within moments their commander had given the retreat call. He paused and looked back, staring directly at XK and Eärniel, who had jumped down to the shore again.

Harrow: I hope you'll remember this day, Xenoia. Ye and that pitiful crew...ye may have defeated Obsidian, but I'll be back. I'm captain now, Captain Harrow, so remember me name.

He sneered and span on his heel, hurrying after what was left of his crew and disappeared into the sunrise. Everyone was silent for a while, and XK collapsed onto the beach with a sigh. It was over. And it hadn't gone the way any of them had expected. The only thing left now was to decide what to do.

I can fly - my friends.

XK

Last edited by Elfmaster XK : 12-08-2004 at 09:16 AM.
Old 12-08-2004, 02:46 PM   #676
Earniel

Sicirus: We should have killed him.

Eärniel: Probably, but I'm tired of killing right now. Come on, let's go home. Give me a hand with Xen, will ya? 't is a little embarassing to leave our first mate lying wounded and with her face in the sand like that.

Finrod: What about the captain?

Eärniel: *looks to jungle where EG hid from the sun* I don't know. I suppose she took losing the Holy Wine like that kinda hard. But I don't know... there's some little piece of information that I'm missing here. *shrugs* I guess the captain will come back to us when she's ready for it.

Finrod: *counts on his fingers* No captain, no wine, Tano and Willow gone, our first mate wounded, our cargo and ammo seriously depleted in the fighting, oh and we made ourselves a brand new enemy. This hasn't been such a great day, hasn't it?

Eärniel: There will be other days. Besides, we're still alive, aren't we? Well... sort of anyway...

*They carry Xen onboard the Nal and put her in her cabin. While one or two crewmembers tend to her, the rest gets the ship back in order and anchored a little off shore, away from the burning wreck that once was the Emerald Star. Eärniel places guards on deck in case the captain shows up again.*
Old 12-08-2004, 03:31 PM   #677
Sicirus
Elf Lord

Strider

The sailes of the Nal inflatted with gusts of salty wind and the Crew members shouted with joy as some of the wine was left in the storage room. For the whole night the crew mates celebrate dbeing alive and not captured or inslved and drank the elven wine down.

Finrod stood at the back of the ship staring at the fading island sighing to herself.
Finrod: We should have waited for the captain."

Sicirus: *Very drunk but still managing to speak a few words of wisom: "She'll be back. Remember she has wings?"

Finrod:"That made absolutly no sense whatsoever."

Sicirus: *Falls over*

Finrod: *Sighs* Oh well no point in waisting the rest of the wine." *Takes a deep swig and continues to watch the horizan*

Earniel and the now awkened Xen spoke softly at the small table about where they would head next. Not realising that far more awaited the crew of the Nal as they headed off towards the distant lands not yet seen by many who still stands today. The soft wind calmed down and the ship rested and drifted ever so slowly as the crew eventually fell into a deep slumber not knowing what to expected when their eyes open to the new day.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:32 AM   #678
Earniel

Eärniel: *sips some tea* It still feels wrong leaving the captain there. We could have taken her with us, she could stay in her cabin during the day like Flannery...

Xen:*nurses her wounded shoulder* I don't think she would have wanted that. Besides she will need some time to get used to her... new situation.

Eärniel: So what do we do now?

Xen: Well... we will make some slight amends to our ranks. A ship needs a captain, and a full crew. Not to mention decent supplies.

Eärniel: Yes, we ran out of almost anything we had stored. I never saw our cargobay so empty. I never even knew it had a floor!

Xen: And we'll have to do some minor repairs on the Nal. After we did that, we'll renew the hunt for the Holy Wine. And since it'll probably be in the same place as Tano and Willow, we'll search for them too. But first things first, do you know a close-by harbour?

Eärniel: I looked at the maps before you woke up to do just that. And I know the perfect place for that: Mithlond. It's quiet at this time of the aera, so there won't be too much questions asked. And I know the harbour master there, an old family friend, so we won't get into trouble for being pirates. We can do repairs, restocking and re-crewing there.

Xen: Excellent! Lay the course, Eärniel.

*The Nal's navigator nods and leaves Xen to rest. She wakes some of the crew to give the necesary orders. Soon the ship finally leaves the strange seas where the Holy Wine lay hidden for so long and return to the seas of the living. But their quest is still far from over....*

Last edited by Earniel : 12-28-2004 at 09:33 AM.