Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > C.S. Lewis
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-05-2009, 02:36 PM   #1
The Black Captain
Sapling

Walden Media & Disney vs. the BBC

Okay, it doesn't seem to have been done before, so I think I'll just start it up here right now. If this still exists from something waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay old from a long time ago, I think it should be reopened for all to ponder anew! ;P

SO basically, have you seen either the WM/Disney adaptions of the books, or have you seen the BBC version from the eighties? What did you think, but most importantly, how do they compare? Which one is better? Do you think that they are cinematic greats?

And please explain why you think one is better than the other, or if it's easier, why one is worse than the other.....

I am really hoping right now that all the old members on this section of the forum are still around and are reading this, I'd love to see some answers.
The Black Captain is offline   Reply With Quote