Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-15-2000, 10:17 PM   #1
Bullroarer

EVIL TATER!!!!!!

You can start off in Mordor, or *SPECIAL* Numenor!
Old 09-16-2000, 12:46 AM   #2
Darth Tater

Re: EVIL TATER!!!!!!

I like Numenor

Watch out folks, as Aara can tell you I'm a force to be reckoned with when I'm the bad guy (though I always let good triumph in the end, with definate losses of course.)
Old 09-16-2000, 01:20 AM   #3
Bullroarer

It is near the end of Numenor. The ships of Elindel and his sons are preparing to sail. You stand by sauron, sending up a offering to Melkor...
Old 09-16-2000, 01:43 PM   #4
Darth Tater

Tater bowed to the ground.
"My lord," he said with reverance, speaking to the awesome form of Sauron, "I dedicate myself to the service of Melkor, through you."
Old 09-16-2000, 03:26 PM   #5
Bullroarer

"Not to long now," mutters Sauron. Eh?
Old 09-16-2000, 05:40 PM   #6
Darth Tater

"What do you mean, master?" Tater asked.
(i don't wanna say too much since apparently you have a direction in mind. I'll wait to make nice long posts till I get more of a feel for the situation.)
Old 09-16-2000, 10:30 PM   #7
Bullroarer

Then you feel a slight tremble in the earth. Then Sauron starts laughing. At this time, them Numenorians have landed in Aman. Great!

You "Master, Sir? Why doth the earth tremble?"

Sauron gives a look of horror. He runs to the top of the temple...
Old 09-27-2000, 12:30 AM   #8
Darth Tater

I look up at my master, a questioning look in my eyes. Suddenly it turns to fear. I begin to climb and climb, and as I reach the top a stone gives way beneath my feet.
Old 09-30-2000, 11:15 AM   #9
Bullroarer

You being infested with the dark spirit can jump very far, but not high.

You take a temendous leap onto the foot of Meneltarma. You look at the seas and see an odd trench down the middle....

(Horror music plays)
Old 09-30-2000, 01:25 PM   #10
Darth Tater

"Master, what is happening?"

"The end has come, but the time for our control of Middle Earth is at hand."

(you don't make this easy for me! Quite confusing and I don't wanna screw up any of your ideas)
Old 10-01-2000, 11:14 AM   #11
Bullroarer

Hey, YOU'RE the one who chose "Impossible".

Actually, no one can really mess up at the begining of this one.

I don't have control over ALL the events. That would be tiring.

================================================== ==========

You keep climbing Meneltarma. Finally you reach the summit. Heavy cloud of wrath surrond you. Off in the west there were the 3 eagles, now forsaking the land which they stayed. Lighting is striking everywhere. Then, you look north. The sea is dividing like a humongous hand was chopping it. It forces the water farther apart and the land below the water feels the the air for the only time since the beginning. It finally reaches Numenor. There is an incredible lurch and it feels like you are free-falling. You grasp the rock, summoning all your power to maybe raise Numenor up. But you can't. You are dealing with a person more divine than anything that has exsisted. The water reaches the edge of the top of Meneltarma. Then you see a dark ship. All of the servants of Sauron are aboard. You barely catch the all aboard are caring for their own lives. Sauron is left on the mountain, left to perish. Then Numenor vanishes with Sauron. Then you see a ghastly shape rising from the once great isle, black, hideous, and full of hate. It flies off to Middle-Earth.

Numenor has fallen.
Old 10-01-2000, 12:55 PM   #12
Darth Tater

A limp body flops onto the deck of the ship. Around it many dark and hideous creatures are working, fighting the storm, fighting death, even fighting each other. Something in the loss of their master has sent a wave of insanity through all his servants. The body rolls over, and pushes itself up. It stands, and walks feebly to the fox'le, where it drops down, below deck, hoping for a place to rest.

What Tater sees down their sends a chill through his spine, and brings him back to reality. Slaves, rows upon rows of slaves manning the oars, pushing with all their might. In the center of the rows stands a great beast, a goblin, lashing out with his whip at any slave who seems to be growing tired. Tater was used to the brutality of his master, but something about these rows of slaves made him sick.

He ran back up to the deck and found work for himself soon enough. The storm was growing and the lines were not acting as they should. Tater joined a group of men pulling at a line, trying to make the ship turn to starbord. Finally, with his help, the turned the ship. Tater looked forward, and saw that the sea was beginning to calm, and that the fog was breaking.
Old 10-07-2000, 08:02 AM   #13
Bullroarer

You are setting out east, being somewhat drawn their, you don't know why, but everyone wanted to go north.

You lean over the edge of the ship to get rid of the foul, stinking wretch that the sea gave to you. You don't even care what it was or what color it was, only there was a lot of it.

You hear a whipping of chains. There is a fight on deck. Now when you have time to clear your throbbing head, you think........Who's the captain?
Old 10-07-2000, 06:07 PM   #14
Darth Tater

Tater looked aft and saw that the ship appeared to be sailed by no one. The great wheel rocked uncontrollably back and forth, and Tater knew it was only by the will of many great deamons that they had not capsized already. He had knowledge of this sort of craft, and ran up to the wheel, bringing some thugs with him. He forced them to push the wheel, turning it east. He then went about the deck, taking control, telling people which lines to pull when. He almost went down below again, but desided against it; some things were too dark even for him.
Old 10-12-2000, 07:48 PM   #15
Bullroarer

You see 3 ships ahead, ranging in size.

(Hint: Corsairs, Xivigg)
Old 01-28-2001, 07:11 PM   #16
Bullroarer

You have met with the leader of the ships, and have decided peace.

They enter the river first. You will enter after dark.