Weird
Stupid
Idiotic
Random
Bizarre
Kooky
Strange
Abnormal

Or are just maniacs or lunatics! You can post about your crazy likes and dislikes, your weird personality, and get to know strange people like you! Maybe ~SYLE~ should try looking at this thread J/K Happy Mooting, Crazy People!

xLoLx
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
miss_poet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 07:24 PM   #2
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Sounds like my kin of thread!
Lady of Rohan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 07:25 PM   #3
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

what about lazy people. im verrrrry lazy
"Trying is the first step to failure" Homer Simpson
"It isn't going to be easy"-jerseydevil
"only the good die young"
I AM CANADIAN

If the people lead, the leaders will follow.
gimli7410 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 07:28 PM   #4
miss_poet
Enting

YES, LAZY PEOPLE ARE WELCOMED INTO THIS STRANGE WORLD AS WELL! Oops! Caps lock was on!

Lady Of Rohan, this IS your kinda thread!
As I look into the sky and sit and watch the stars I think of you. I wonder if you remember me the way I was or the way I am now. I know I will always keep a place for you in my heart. Even though the shadows fall and the darkness enters you will always be with me. I remember one thing about you. Your eyes. I used to look in them like pools of blue water. I could stare at them forever like the dark blue sky on a cloudy night. As I sit here still watching the stars I think of you, but the one thing I remember is your eyes.
Old 05-15-2003, 07:36 PM   #5
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

YA FOR LAZY PEOPLE. me and JD were talking bout making a thread sort of like this but you beat us to it
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-15-2003, 07:38 PM   #6
miss_poet
Enting

Haha! So what makes you weird? What is your problem?
Old 05-15-2003, 07:46 PM   #7
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

im a super lazy person. i sometimes dont eat because im too lazy to make the food. i usually dont want to move around and the weirdest thing is i sit on entmoot all day
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-15-2003, 07:50 PM   #8
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Bah. At least your parents actually LET you on entmoot all day (my parents cut down my entmoot time by 1/2..... aperently it was taking over my life I think they thought it would make me shut-up about Tolkien and his briliant literary masterpeices and entmoot, but they don't know me well enough. MWHAHAHA!)

Nah. I don't like any foods (hardly and food, I mean. I am the pickiest eater I have ever seen.... but luckly I have a cold for 1/2 the year, so I can never smell/taste what I am eating). (which is one of my bizarre points, or so I have been told).
Old 05-15-2003, 07:52 PM   #9
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady of Rohan
Bah. At least your parents actually LET you on entmoot all day (my parents cut down my entmoot time by 1/2..... aperently it was taking over my life I think they thought it would make me shut-up about Tolkien and his briliant literary masterpeices and entmoot, but they don't know me well enough. MWHAHAHA!)

i never talk bout tolkien much though. but my dad loves the books he even has some orginal books or something. or it is just a really old set
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-15-2003, 07:59 PM   #10
miss_poet
Enting

I am just weird. I am an A student who is nerdy and likes Tom Bombadil! I am strange in my own little ways....You have yet to see my DARK SIDE..........
Old 05-15-2003, 08:01 PM   #11
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

Bah. Yer lucky then, Gimli. My dad likes LotR but my mom doesn't(don't kow how she couldn't ), and my sisters get really boared when ever I start rambling bout LotR.

Nah, but my class is full of weirdos (and I'm not even the weirdest, which is REALLY surprising!). This one kid, colects belly-button lint, and this other kid (in my class) makes a habbit of shoving things in his pants or up his shirt just to annoy people. And my only source of revenge is to babble on and on about Tolkien and other subjects (using complex vobaulary so they can't understand what the heck i'm tlaking about) to boar them to death. (My life sux. Lol.)
Old 05-15-2003, 08:03 PM   #12
jerseydevil
I am Freddie/UNDERCOVER/ Founder of The Great Continent of Entmoot

Quote:
Originally posted by gimli7410
i never talk bout tolkien much though. but my dad loves the books he even has some orginal books or something. or it is just a really old set
You don't talk about Tolkien - now that IS weird. Have you read the books?

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

Memorial to the Twin Towers
New Jersey Map
Fellowship of the Messageboard
Legend of the Jersey Devil
Support New Jersey's Liberty Tower
Peacefire.org

AboutNewJersey.com - New Jersey
Travel and Tourism Guide

jerseydevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2003, 08:09 PM   #13
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

i have read the books and what i meant was i dont talk about tolkien much at home. and that ios also what LoR meant. plus i never see you talkin bout tolkien. and yes i have read the books
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-15-2003, 08:10 PM   #14
jerseydevil

Quote:
i have read the books and what i meant was i dont talk about tolkien much at home. and that ios also what LoR meant. plus i never see you talkin bout tolkien. and yes i have read the books
I just haven't been talking about Tolkien much here. I've read the books 12 times though. 8 times while I was in high school.

"The only thing better than a great plan is implementing a great plan" - JerseyDevil

"If everyone agreed with me all the time, everything would be just fine"- JerseyDevil

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Last edited by jerseydevil : 05-15-2003 at 08:11 PM.
Old 05-15-2003, 08:11 PM   #15
miss_poet
Enting

Lady of Rohan, another "strange" quality you have is, you tend to use parenthesises quite often and you can never get them right. Like this:

Hello(This is my word for hi(I like it) I see you are weird. (I am too!!! This is strange how you use parenthesis and never finish them!(Like this sort of...)(Hello friend)Hello...(I see...

You never finish them
Old 05-15-2003, 08:12 PM   #16
gimli7410
the dumb stoner canuck

hey JD sgh just closed the mod thread . damn it it is fun arguing.
I AM CANADIAN

Old 05-15-2003, 08:15 PM   #17
jerseydevil

Quote:
hey JD sgh just closed the mod thread . damn it it is fun arguing.
I noticed that - I guess you'll either have to argue through PM or you'll need to get AIM. or else you'll have to argue on the hockey thread.

AboutNewJersey.com
New Jersey MessageBoard
Another Tolkien Forum

New Jersey Map
Peacefire.org

Travel and Tourism Guide

Old 05-15-2003, 08:18 PM   #18
Lady of Rohan
Doughy Elf

My poor little miss-used thread! j/k

Nah, Those are probably all just typo's or something (regarding perentheses). I type to fast, and then make a bunch of typo's so if I don't go over my post, then I have a whole buncho typo's and careless errors.
Old 05-15-2003, 08:18 PM   #19
miss_poet
Enting

-Getting off Topic- Get back on topic, please.

EDIT: Nevermind! Back on topic!
Old 05-15-2003, 08:23 PM   #20
Bunnie_Queen_1146
90% angel

you type really fast i can only get 22 words per min
this is my kind of thread
/Back when a hoe was a hoe/Coke was a coke/And crack's what you were doing/When you were cracking jokes/Back when a screw was a screw/The wind was all that blew/And when you said I'm down with that Well it meant you had the flu/I miss back when
Bunnie_Queen_1146 is offline   Reply With Quote