Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Movies
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2000, 09:34 AM   #1
Fat middle

Question for Mr. Jackson

I want to send a question to PJ at the official site.

i believe it´s not a too freak question so i think i may have some chance of being answered. being Spanish might also be another point to be selected because i think they´ll like to reach other "Internet markets" than America.

i´d like to know your opinions before i submit it and i´ll also thank any grammar corrections; i know Yodaspeaking ain´t fitting for a supposedly serious question

here´s the question:
Quote:
We are told that the release dates of the Ring´s Trilogy will be on Christmas of 2001, 2002 and 2003.
Ain´t you afraid that, seeing the meteoric development of movies technology in the last years, the last episodes of the Trilogy can be "outdated" when they finally will come to the theaters?
Is your release timeline invariably fixed?