Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-23-2002, 07:04 PM   #1
Aeryn
Bank'ress of Sith

The quest for Aragorns heir.

Okay, this is a new rpg, and I don't think it should start until at least 3 people have joined.
The basic plot is, Aragorn's dead, Frodo and all the other fellowship members are either dead or in the Grey Havens, except for Gandalf, who knowing that Arwen now is ailing, needs to find a new king for Gondor.
There is a prophecy to finding him: He shall be where a company finds him, a group of Elves, hobbits, dwarves and men. (can be altered if one of those is not present, also needs a Gandalf) He shall be fair and loyal to all he calls friend. A scar upon his hand, shall show the blood pact in which Aragorn gave him.

Everything else is, changeable.
What ever you yourself want to be go ahead, evil characters? great, I really don't care.
(I can't find a template so I am winging it)

Mirkwood Elf (accompanied Gandalf on the trip from the grey havens)
Female: Name- Aeryn
description: tall, slender, brown/blue.
WoC (weapon of choice): bow and arrow/ also a light elvish sword.
Attitude: Considered impulsive by other elves, being so 'young'. A planner, thinks ahead, but can get a little too carried away with details. Fun loving, and yet cynical. Yes a box of contradictions.

Opening Scene: In the bar room at bree. late at night (stormy weather)

Many of the locals notice a shadowy figure in the corner, but don't pay much mind. In the past, as they know, there have been strange folk abroad.
When the figure comes out of the shadows to motion for Butterbur, they are amazed to see a She-Elf.
~~~In the corner~~~
Aeryn notices a few astonished glances come her way, but pay no mind.
"Butterbur," she speaks soflty,"You wouldn't know of anyone who would...like an adventure around these parts, now would you?" she smiles winningly at the old man, whose face was full of doubt and suspiscion. (sp).

This one is deactivated, I think.
Aeryn is offline   Reply With Quote