Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Amazon's Rings of Power
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2022, 09:46 AM   #1
Valandil
High King at Annuminas Administrator

ROP: The Dwarves of Khazad Dum

I cannot be sure, but I wonder if the action in ROP will displace the entire Age for Khazad Dum. I suspect that we're going to see the Balrog.

Another thing: I didn't realize this myself at first - but on later readings, I have taken the west entrance of Khazad Dum to simply lead to a passageway, and that almost all of it was at the eastern side - the Dimrill Gate, was it? And that it was more common for those in Eriador who wished to visit, to take the Redhorn Pass and then the main entrance on the east side - where their actual city and mines were.

But it looks like there's all kinds of activity on the western side, as soon as Elrond enters.

Whatever is happening with the Dwarves were the only storyline that didn't show up in episode 3. Well - nothing either with Elrond, Gil-Galad, Celebrimbor, etc in Lindon and Eregion.

Do the Dwarves already have their Ring? I saw what could be one in episode 2, but it seems too early. WAY too early.

Tales of Nolduryon
Visitors Come to Court

Ñ á ë ?* ó ú é ä ï ö Ö ñ É Þ ð ß ® ™

[Xurl=Xhttp://entmoot.tolkientrail.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=ABCXYZ#postABCXYZ]text[/Xurl]

Splitting Threads is SUCH Hard Work!!
Valandil is offline   Reply With Quote