Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 06-24-2003, 05:54 PM   #1
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Location: I live in la la land, you know, the place you go during math class
Evil, Darkness, and everything unhappy

Do you tend to make you plots really sick and twisted without really realizing how twisted it is? One of my pieces is so sick I can't really believe I thought of it. A forever 17 immortal boy becomes more then in love with a 6 year girl. He kidnaps her and sucks her blood, ruins her life, takes her away from her family and takes away her memory of them too. It gets very bad when he's smelling her hair and kissing her neck and she's yelling at him and telling him to stop. It never goes further then that, my mind isn't that twisted . That isn't at all like me to write something like that, but for some reason, I did. Now I'm completely sucked up in it and my older piece (Ithil Tinu) had been forgotten until I added a new Character Shien, The Lady of all darkness and creator of everything evil. I've also gotten new ideas for the story all have to do with torcher, pain, and death. Even the stories that I write when I have writer block on everything else have something dark and twisted. So what are your evil twisted plots?

---------------------------------------------
AND FGF'S MOST GORGEOUS MAN ALIVE AT THE MOMENT'S AWARD GOES TO.........
BRANDON BOYD (yes once again) !!!!! WOOOO!!!
----------------------------------------------
Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
-----------------------------------------------
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
------------------------------------------------
I'm not stupid, I'm special
"But why is the rum gone?"
"Captian, Catian Jack Sparrow"
"pa-pa-pa parsnip, parla, --"
"Just don't do anything... stupid"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
frodosgirlfriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2003, 11:01 PM   #2
Adrian Baggins
Frodo's lil sis HP LotR fan

You really don't wanna know, I had this happen, in fact, I'll post the snipet of my story

okay, so this is just a twisted story to begin with, I mean, Frodo comes back to ME

Quote:
The feasts of Rivendell are great beyond comparison but this one rivaled them all. Later Adrian took Elijah aside to one of prettiest gardens in the house of Eleiador and asked him a question which I shall not repeat at this time, but he was overjoied. Frodo on the otherhand was with Eleiador trying to work out the perplexing puzzle that Eleiador had put before them. Adrian and Elijah where standing on a balcony stairing up at the stars. All of a sudden she passed out and fell off the balcony on which they were standing. "Adrian!" yelled Elijah as he reached out his hands to try to catch her but she slippped out of his grasp and fell to the ground "Noooooo!" he screamed as her free-fall from sixteen flights of stairs up from the ground increased in speed.
Owner of the 3 unknown rings

I LIKE HIEI!! LOOK AT MY AVITAR IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO THAT IS!!

H. Hysterically cold
I. Insanely unhuman
E. Effortlessly mocking
I. Irresistabely hott

"You're a team player, a save-the-day superhero *pause* I hate people like you." ~Hiei
Adrian Baggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2003, 11:12 PM   #3
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Well of course I like to make my VILLANS sick and twisted...

Take for instance my bad guy in the 'Ice Village' story . Not so much him, but his... followers... Lets just say that they have something called 'chaos fire' and it burns through anything, cooks the target from the inside, and then melts the bones while leaving them bleached white. Plus their kind of not nice .
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2003, 12:52 AM   #4
Entlover
Elven Warrior

We all have evil inside of us.
IMO, there's too much evil surrounding us -- TV, radio, newspapers. I read the other day they're opening a new home for pedophiles near where I live - there's this guy who's served his term but daydreams constantly of molesting little kids, and they're keeping a close eye on him to make sure he doesn't try it.
I think it's a writer's responsibility not to provide fantasy material for these sick people.
I try not to write anything that will provoke anyone to commit evil or think of it enjoyably. How can you write about molesting a 6 year old when you know it's going on all the time?
Though I know there are those who will disagree, I don't think it's a good idea.
Entlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2003, 01:15 PM   #5
samwise of the shire
Radically Tolkienited

Location: If home is where the heart is, and my heart is in heaven...that should answer your question. <+><
I agree with everything you said Entlover. A bit of darkness in a fantasy story is alright, because that adds to the wonderfulness and joy when the hero pulls through. But when all is darkness and despair, it only adds to the terrible situations in the world today. Of course I think that no material written by any man will change others hearts, BUT good material like J.R.R. Tolkien writes does give us a solace from the outside world.
Let's put it this way...books, computers, tv, music...all of them are an escape from the evilness that's in the world, and when that evil enters into literature and the like, the books and stuff stop becoming enjoyable, and only add to our despair.
That's the way I see it,
Cheers,
Sam the Somber.
ps. Tessar, villians are twisted. I mean what sort of person ties people to railroad tracks to be hit by a train? What sort of person takes elves and tortures them? I mean THAT is twisted...and just as long as the hero pulls through and conquers, than any villian is alright with me.
~J.R.R Tolkien
Radically Saved, Totally Tolkienited
GOD...
BLESS...
AMERICA...
samwise of the shire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2003, 10:47 AM   #6
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Well of COURSE good will win...

Just not in the first book and maybe not be the hero *cough*
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2003, 01:01 PM   #7
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

I just got an idea for a twisted story in a dream last night. The main character is a schzaphanic (sp?) and is conviced that deamons are fallowing him. They tell him that if he murders just this one more person they'll leave him alone, but no matter how much blood he spills they never leave. He is finally sent to a mental hospital. that's all i can think of though. I hate it when you can't remeber all of you dreams.

Hottness has no count for age.... thats why I'm merrying a forty year old who goes by the name of JOHNNY DEPP!!!!
Fortune cookies tell all, so when i got the cookie telling me to date my love i became a stalker to Johnny Depp, and when i find him my excuse will be "the cookie made me do it"
"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
Old 07-17-2003, 03:02 PM   #8
Tanoliel
Eccentric Chocolate Crow

No wonder you write sick and twisted, if that's what you dream about!

A little bit is okay in stories, to offset good; but as awful as it might sound, after a while "sick and twisted and evil" just gets boring. I mean, if there's too much of it, and the villain keeps killing people or torturing them in morbid ways, after a while, I really stop caring: and that is the ultimate evil for a writer.

On another hand, I suppose it is better for people to write about these things than actually do them. I'm not saying any of you would, but sometimes it makes it easier for people to put things on paper.

tano

Food Of The Gods:
3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione

Feed Me....

Another Online Dwelling Place...

"All right, I confess. It is my intention to comandeer a ship, pick up a crew in Tortuga, to rape, pillage, plunder and otherwise pilfer my weasely black guts out." -Captain Jack Sparrow

"The trouble with unknown enemies is that they are so difficult to identify." -Amelia Peabody Emerson

"Most people obey the orders of someone who is pointing a gun at their head." -A.P. Emerson

Tanoliel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 07:34 PM   #9
frodosgirlfriend
Elven Warrior

Quote:
No wonder you write sick and twisted, if that's what you dream about!
I don't always dream stuff like that. Actully that happenes very rarely. Late night I had a pleasent dream about pickles and Alian tring to open the front door.

"WELL IT BLOODY IS NOW!"
~Captian Jack Sparrow
Read my FP.net story!!!
Old 09-18-2003, 10:19 PM   #10
Willow Oran
Deus Ex Machina

I dunno... I think the whole sick and twisted story ideas thing has something to do with hormones. I got a lot of them when I was in the 11-13 age range and now I've mostly grown out of it. My story ideas are still twisted, but they aren't really sick anymore, except for the ultimate villan parts but she's supposed to be sick and twisted... and she never really gets the chance to actually be as sick and twisted as she has the potential to be.
Tough Guide To FantasyLand

...it's not much of a show if somebody doesn't suffer, and preferably at length. Suffering is beautiful in any case, and so is anguish; but as for loathing, and bitterness... I don't think they belong on the stage at all.

- Isabella, I Gelosi
Willow Oran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 03:59 PM   #11
Elenka
The Negative Soul of Entmoot

I love sick and twisted. Not as much sick as just morbid.

War doesn't determine who is right - war determines who is left.
Elenka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2003, 06:52 PM   #12
Lizra
Domesticated Swing Babe

I hate sick and twisted. Reading it's like being a voyeur in sombody's overly self indulgent peversions......icky! sticky! bleah! Tell your mama, not me!

I don't like to write it because it would be embarrassing to devulge I had such pathetic thoughts. (of course I don't! )