Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > The Star Wars Saga
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 09-19-1999, 02:17 PM   #1
bmilder

TPM Sheet Music a Disappointment

Even though I don't think anyone who cares will see this message for a very long time, I might as well vent and get the first post in this forum at the same time . I just got the piano book with TPM music the other day, and it is a great disappointment. The arrangement of "Duel of the Fates" was way too simple. I had worked out a more complex version by ear! "Augie's Municipal Band" was too empty as well. At times, there was one note going in the left hand with the message that drums were playing. Of course, I can't bang on a drum while playing the piano, now can I?
Old 09-19-1999, 06:33 PM   #2
Darth Tater

Re: TPM Sheet Music a Disappointment

Well, I know nothing about music, but my musical friend has the ESB book and it sounded lousy
Old 09-21-1999, 09:26 PM   #3
dmaul96

hello, "ben", i am "the jae" i have nt seen or played tpm sheet music, but i feel that the sheet music was wonderful. it captured exitement of the movies. i was so touched. the sheet music was so very compelling. every single note contributed to greatness. i was truly inspired. john williams has done it again.
Old 09-21-1999, 11:11 PM   #4
Darth Tater

Hi, welcome to the forum. Am I the only one here with no musical talent?
Old 09-22-1999, 09:59 PM   #5
dmaul966

this message is mainly pointed to "the jae" (if thats your real name anyway). i am very mad and frustrated at you ing my usual i.d. "dmaul96" i use it very often, and i wished i could hav used it for ezboards, so i decided to search all ez boards to find out who you are, and i have come one step closer. darth tater and bmilder; it would be a great favor if you could help me track this "the jae" down. you can leave a reply. thank you NOTE from the admin: Another funny message. I'll leave this one intact, however. For those of you watching, these are just my friends messing around . (Dmaul96 and Dmaul966)...so like-everony else edited this, so i wanted to too
Old 09-22-1999, 10:50 PM   #6
Darth Tater

We'll help as much as possible, but in the future please only post stuff in one place here.
Old 09-23-1999, 02:16 AM   #7
dmaul96

While this message was funny, I feel that to make everyone happy, I (the admin) must edit this message out. Sorry, Jae .
Old 09-23-1999, 04:53 AM   #8
Dukefan

Ah hiya to everyone. This is my first post here, but I do know bmilder over another BBS and AOLIM. Anyway, bmilder, I believe you have the sheet music that is arranged for beginning to expert piano players. I have seen it myself, and know what you mean. That isn't the real sheet music, rather it is mainly for beginners. I don't know where to get the real sheet music, but check the Episode I music site: <A HREF=http://homes.arealcity.com/starwarsmusic/ >http://homes.arealcity.com/starwarsmusic/ </A> Hope this helps
Old 09-23-1999, 11:26 PM   #9
Darth Tater

No one is gonna help with any war, no matter how many aliases you use and how many of you steal others aliases (yes, I know the whole story). Please stop this bickering at once.
Old 09-24-1999, 07:05 PM   #10
dmaul96

<<"I don't take orders from a potatoe">> You spelled that wrong anyway ;-). Jae, please take this to email. Don't clog up my board with it
Old 09-25-1999, 12:09 AM   #11
Ryan6233

mmmkay, this conversation does NOT belong on this thread. Do NOT make posts like this on topics like this, understand? Hehehe-i'm starting to sound like ol' darth tater tots over there, huh? Anways, i'm gonna close the thread for a while to stop the conversation and hopefully move it to a different thread
Old 09-25-1999, 12:17 AM   #12
bmilder

While I appreciate your concern, Ryan, I feel this can still be discussed. I've edited out part of their messages .
Old 09-25-1999, 01:10 AM   #13
dmaul96

dear mr. ryan6233, i am aware that you deleted my message. although it is your job to moderate stuff, please chose very carefully what you delete or dont delete. you probably believe that my message that was deleted was quickly typed up and a bunch of nonsense, however i put a great deal of time into it. when i saw that the message was no longer there, i lost a part of me that will never be found again. i know it was irrelevant, but editing should only occur in the worst situations. my message was not threatening. it was just a bit weird. i ask that you may not be so eager to delete messages. thank tou for your time, and i hope you listen to my advice htat comes from 20 yrs of moderating experience. sincerely jae
Old 09-25-1999, 01:15 AM   #14
Darth Tater

May I mention yet again that we are straying from the topic. TPM sheet music people!
Old 09-25-1999, 03:23 AM   #15
Ryan6233

Gee-i wasn't aware i deleted your message. So, all i have to say is go to h*ll.and learn to spell, kid.
Old 09-25-1999, 03:50 PM   #16
dmaul96

Old 09-27-1999, 10:22 PM   #17
dmaul966

if all of you dont stop bickering in such an insane fashion, ill pull out your teeth, turn them sideways, AND SHOVE THEM SO FAR UP YOUR CANDY ASS YOU'LL HAVE TO STICK A TOOTHBRUSH DOWN YOUR THROAT TO BRUSH THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you Ok, you forgot to shine em up real nice..
Old 09-27-1999, 11:40 PM   #18
Darth Tater

Ok. I guess I'll do it myself. Well, I've never seent he TPM sheet music.
Old 12-05-1999, 04:13 AM   #19
dmaul96

I came here beacuse this is where everything started. I still think tater and ryan were wrong!
Old 12-05-1999, 08:38 AM   #20
anduin

I am glad this topic was brought to the top, I don't think I ever read it before....but now that I have, it explains a lot....