Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > RPG Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2003, 08:01 PM   #1
Lady Arwen56
Elven Warrior

Location: In the land of Happy, where Rainbows are called SHINY COLORFUL RAYS OF DEATH!!!!
Lost Legands of Middle Earth

What happens when all the leaders, warriors, and enchanters disappear from middle earth? Of course, a team is sent out to find them!!

Name: Alliwin (Allie)
Race: Men
Description: Long honey brown hair, her eyes are the brightest of all green, she is tall, and slender.
Personality: Short temper to anything that tries to battle her or one of the people close to her, mainly a bit sarcastic (as myself) though, she does not mean to be.
Animals: My pure black horse, Panawin, and my pet wolf, (Aniul) and my pet peregrin falcon (Skylar)
Weapons: Daggers, and the Blade Terren that was past down in my family for generations.
Items: A necklace that glows black when evil is around, and a bright white-blue when good is around.

ic: Alliwin stayed close to her pet wolf, Aniul, laying her hand gently on his head. A small whinnie came from behind her, and she turned to face a pure black mare.
Alliwin put a finger to her lips, and sushed the animal; evil was close by, if her necklace was right.
Lady Arwen56 is offline   Reply With Quote