Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-31-2004, 05:45 AM   #1
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Well... most of you probably know, the release date is July 16, 2005. You also probably know that J.K. has proclaimed that another major character is going to be killed off. Just for the fun of it, I thought that maybe we could toss around some predictions as to who it might be. (Since my family and I are going to be debating it until the day the book comes out.)

First, let me just say that, after killing off one of my two favourite characters in OotP, she'd better not kill of Lupin in this one.

Now, I think that the character could be someone like one of the Weasleys, a rather innocent character. My Grandmother (who is just as into the books as I am) seems to think that maybe Percy could be trying to redeem himself by saving someone else's life with his. I don't particularly agree, but that's because I can't stand Percy.

My father, on the other hand "has his money on Dumbledore." I don't think, however, that J.K. would kill him off just yet, would she? I mean, she could, but then the last book would be almost completely pointless, considering good ol' Voldie could probably just walk into Hogwarts and kill 'em all off, eh?

Well, there's my two bits for this early morn'. Comments, thoughts?