Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Writer's Workshop
FAQ Members List Calendar

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2003, 09:42 PM   #1
Rûdhaglarien
Elven Warrior

Constructive Criticism.

I was just wondering if anyone was willing to offer their writing abilities to a rating... no, that's not it... a constructive criticism-type thread. It would go like this: Someone can post any piece of writing; fiction, non-fiction, poetry, whatever and then people who have volunteered to do so could give constructive criticism and style suggestions.
I don't know. I'm bored out of my skull and I've always thought that it would be a neat idea to be able to have complete strangers comment and try to help improve your work. Hmmmm.
You can let me know, I guess. Or, you could just tell me to go to sleep and shut up. I don't care. But, if you want to participate, just let me know either by posting here or by PMing me. Thanks.
Old 04-28-2003, 10:11 PM   #2
Gwaimir Windgem
Dread Mothy Lord and Halfwitted Apprentice Loremaster

I think that the specific things are posted as a rule in their own topics, aren't they?

'With a melon?'
- Eric Idle
Old 04-28-2003, 11:51 PM   #3
IronParrot
Fowl Administrator

Yes, we created this forum specifically so people can start threads about individual works, and all constructive criticism can be more easily organized. What you are proposing is already happening.
All of IronParrot's posts are guaranteed to be 100% intelligent and/or sarcastic, comprising no genetically modified content and tested on no cute furry little animals unless the SPCA is looking elsewhere. If you observe a failure to uphold this warranty, please contact a forum administrator immediately to receive a full refund on your Entmoot registration.

Blog: Nick's Café Canadien
Closed Thread