Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 01-04-2002, 11:11 PM   #1
ringbearer
Elf Lord

Quote:
Originally posted by Renille
It was for all members...you could have gone. I didn't...New Jersey is too far from my state,Wisconsin ,for me to ask my parents to drive. Maybe I'll be really good, and beg them to take me *sigh* next year. Maybe they'll have it somewhere in the Midwest next year? Pleeaase?
Another vote for the Midwest...closer for eveyone...except overseas...and also closer to Middle Earth!

Hide Witch, hide!
The Good Folks come to burn thee!
Their keen enjoyment hid behind
A Gothic mask of duty!
Old 01-04-2002, 11:15 PM   #2
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

Boy! I hear the weather in <Cough> rural oklahoma is going to be great next year.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
Old 01-04-2002, 11:48 PM   #3
HOBBIT
Saviour of Entmoot Admiral

probably next year Boston :d.

"I'm up to here with cool, ok? I'm so amazingly cool you could keep a side of meat in me for a month. I am so hip I have difficulty seeing over my pelvis" - Zaphod Beeblebrox

Latest Blog Post: Just Quit Facebook? No One Cares!
Old 01-04-2002, 11:53 PM   #4
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

Quote:
Boston :d
Is your smilie trying to lick his eyeballs.
"We will have peace","Yes we will have peace...we will have peace when you and all your works have perished - and the works of your dark lord to whom you would deliver us. You are a liar,Saruman,and a corrupter of men's hearts. You hold out your hand to me and I percieve only a finger of the claw of Mordor. Cruel and cold! Even if your war on me was just - as it was not,for were you ten times as wise you would have no right to rule me and mine, for your own profit you desired-even so, what will you say of your Torches in westfold and the children that lie dead there? And they hewed Hama's body before the gates of Hornburg, after he was dead. When you hang from a gibbet at your window for the sport of your own crows, I will have peace with you and Orthanc. So much for the House of Eorl. A lesser son of greater Sires am I, but I do not need to lick your fingers. Turn elsewither for I fear your voice has lost it's charm.
Old 01-05-2002, 01:14 AM   #5
ringbearer
Elf Lord

All of of us Midwestern folks, should think about a van-pool, or rent a bus, or something...I would like to attend!

Hide Witch, hide!
The Good Folks come to burn thee!
Their keen enjoyment hid behind
A Gothic mask of duty!
Old 01-05-2002, 01:26 AM   #6
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

Acctually not a bad idea. We'll just have to make sure no one's a dirty 40-year stalker? If someone was I would guess...Renille...j/k.
No..but..seriously that might work we'll have to see how that works.
Old 01-05-2002, 01:32 AM   #7
anduin
Entwife

Well I was a thirty-something ax murderer, but I changed my ways to be able to attend the Entmoot this year. I am sure others would do the same.
Old 01-05-2002, 01:42 AM   #8
CardenIAntauraNauco
Elven Warrior

Oh..If Ax Murdering is out I'm not sure I'll be able to attend.
Old 01-05-2002, 07:28 PM   #9
Renille
Elven Lady of Speed-posting

Quote:
Originally posted by CardenIAntauraNauco
Acctually not a bad idea. We'll just have to make sure no one's a dirty 40-year stalker? If someone was I would guess...Renille...j/k.
No..but..seriously that might work we'll have to see how that works.
I'm not a stalker, I'm not anywhere near 40, and I'm not dirty! I'm an innocent, sensitive 15 year old girl. Maybe I'll take up axe-murdering now, after all...
The carpool idea is good, though!
(from Seussical the Musical. Listen to it...watch it...really.)
Old 01-05-2002, 07:41 PM   #10
emplynx
Self-Appointed Lord of the Free Peoples of the General Messages

I think Jersey is a good place... I hope to be able to go (from WV) next year...
Old 01-05-2002, 09:52 PM   #11
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

:looks very closely at Anduin: okkkkkkkkkaaaayyyyyyy.......

remined me to stick close to Ben if I ever meet you..... lol j/k

so if you're an axe lady does that mean you're husband is one too?.............

lol

I'm sorry, I really just can't help it though.
Old 01-09-2002, 05:44 PM   #12
Xivigg
Elven Warrior

Nazgul

too bad i couldn't be there

maybe next years if money allows it
or if i can convince you all to come to canada