Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Entmoot Archive
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 08-27-2000, 01:25 PM   #1
anduin

JL, you are absolutely right.

I am sorry. The first paragraph was directed towards you, this much is true. As for the other two they were direct towards Gil. I had to go back and check for myself to make sure I really connected you to that statement because I knew that I meant it for Gil. So you have every right to be angry and I do appolgize. As for banning you, that would never be an option because you debated in a sound way and we here at Entmoot do not ban people for that...no matter how people's opinions differ from ours.

As for laying the thread to rest, I am all for that. Gil made his wishes clear (among others), but he had made his post before I finished mine. It was only after I finished my post that I saw he made a reference to end this thread in another post elsewhere on this board.

Finally, the only reason that this thread was brought to the top was because I wanted to keep some other thread pure. It was a blessing that it died down the first time, and maybe I should have been more careful calling it to the top once again, but at the time there seemed to be a need.

Now if no one highly objects to the closing of this thread..............................