Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Fantasy and Sci-Fi Novels
FAQ Members List Calendar

Old 12-11-2009, 12:44 PM   #21
Faeldrake
Sapling

abcd

Last edited by Faeldrake : 09-28-2015 at 07:58 PM.
Faeldrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2009, 01:51 PM   #22
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

I don't know how complex you're thinking about getting, but I have a friend who designs websites and I believe she codes them. She does professional business websites, and one time she made me a really cool fantasy website for a project I was working on (which unfortunately fell apart ). She has her degree in art, so her designs are always very beautiful and appealing . She's a dependable, mature web designer. Believe me she's not one of those designers that will flake out on you or spend forever getting back to you with the stuff you need. It's a real, professional service and she's just fantastic.

You might check her out: www.audreysargent.com

This is an example of a site she did for an author. http://www.eligottlieb.com/ She specializes in clean designs, but I've also seen her do much more complex looking things along with animations and whatnot. She's fantastic, and I couldn't recommend anyone more highly . She's very personable, and will work with you to get whatever you want.

If you're looking for a quote on her rates, you could contact her here: http://www.audreysargent.com/contact...y-sargent.html

Last edited by Tessar : 12-11-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 07:34 PM   #23
Faeldrake
Sapling

abcd

Old 12-15-2009, 07:29 PM   #24
Tessar
Master and Wielder of the
Cardboard Harp of Gondor

Hah, yes I can see how her style wouldn't really fit his image then . That's rather funny that I would suggest someone with a very clean style for someone who is the exact opposite.

I need to read these books... having trouble getting my hands on them though.
Tessar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:25 AM   #25
Faeldrake
Sapling

abcd

Old 02-12-2010, 01:40 AM   #26
Bfish
Sapling

My company would be glad to help with a professional web site for little or nothing.

I just want to see a book 3!

Let me know.
Bfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:45 AM   #27
Superboy Prime
Sapling

The Morigu Revolution starts NOW!!

If anyone here has a Facebook account come on and join the Morigu group and let's get Mark C. Leahy (Perry) to begin the series anew!! It has been 20 long years since the second book came out and now it HAS to!!! Through the years you get glimpses of people making a little noise to celebrate this wonderful series but then, like always, it dies down for another 5 years, I say...NO MORE!! I'm taking action to make the Morigu property come alive. My task is to :

1) Have Mark get off his ass and complete the series!!! FIRST PRIORITY!!

2) Buy the rights to it and get Hollywood involved to make a blockbuster that is true to the story and also make it into a comic book. I know Hollywood sucks so much ass and they always will. I was in a hardcore band for 15 years touring the world and I've delt with the suites in the "business" and they suck sooooo much with lack of reality. But screw them, you show them power and laugh at their money and then you can be surprised what you can do and what they do for you!

3) Do it together with Mark and let him see the true potential of this property while we give the finger to the powers that be while we do it right. I know it will work and I'm sure it will!!

Join in and help me start the REVOLUTION!!! YYYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Last edited by Superboy Prime : 02-16-2010 at 12:06 PM.
Superboy Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 01:48 AM   #28
afro-elf
Hoplite Nomad

Here is the Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_317529978128

She was kown as dernhelm because of her exclaimation when she realized that the rider's headgear was heavy and obscured her sight.

'Dern Helm"

Culled from Entmoot From Kirinski 57 and Wayfarer.
afro-elf is offline   Reply With Quote