Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > J.R.R. Tolkien > Lord of the Rings Books
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-27-2003, 12:25 PM   #1
samwiselvr2008
Elf Lord

V. Day surprise for my friend!

Okay, well it is almost Valentines day, and I have a friend who's in love with Aragorn. I bought some LOTR valentine cards for my friends, and of course, I have to send her one. I would like to send her one of Aragorn, and address it to Arwen (her last name) (her address), and write it from Aragorn. She is currently re-reading The Two Towers, she likes to read each book twice before she starts on the next one, so she hasn't read ROTK yet. Ceeping this in mind, can you help me out by writing Arwen a letter from any sceen in the FOTR or TTT? I would like to surprise her with it. I asked her what she thought that Aragorn might write home to Arwen, if he got a chance, and she said that he would probally write about Helms Deep. Even if you only write one sentince, then that would help, I would like to pute a whole bunch of responsis together to write one long letter, I'm gonna buy some old looking paper to write it on, since the valentine cards are so small. If you don't want me to use what you write in the letter to this friend, then please don't post it.

It'll start:
Dear Arwen,
Helms Deep was a huge battle, it just ended... (she also said that Aragorn would probally focus in on how other people did alot, because he isn't selfish and wouldn't just consintrate on himself, you can add in something like a joke from the book, or whatever you find good. It would also be nice if she could get something like "I miss you sooooooo much...")

Is Arwen's last name Evenstair??? For some reason I think it is!

Thanks!

Movie vewing count from the theater:
Return of the King:9
Two Towers: 11
Fellowship: 13

FRODO LIVES!
samwiselvr2008 is offline   Reply With Quote