Entmoot

Go Back   Entmoot > Other Topics > Harry Potter
FAQ Members List Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2004, 09:49 PM   #1
PippinTook
The Infamous Tea Hobbit

Noticed in CoS

I was just watching the Chamber of Secrets movie last night, and there were two things I noticed, one, during one of their herbology classes when they are potting the baby mandrakes and they all have to wear earmuffs, Neville faints. Prof. Sprout says, "Longbottom's been neglecting his earmuffs." and Seamus says, "No, ma'am, he's just fainted." I was being lazy and couldn't find that scene in the book (if it happened in the book) but would that have anything to do with Neville's parents being tortured? All the screaming and stuff. Now, I don't remember anything about Neville being there when his parents were tortured, or anything though. Anywho, didn't know what to make about that.

And, at the end of the movie when Harry sets Dobby free and Lucius gets really angry he pulls out his wand and begins some spell which I had never paid attention to before. But I was watching it again and what he says is, "Avada–" and I was like "Oh my gosh!" I had never noticed that before, lol! Maybe I'm just thick, lol. I looked it up and it wasn't there in the book, but it was still interesting.

If I can stop one heart from aching, I shall not live in vain. -Emily Dickinson

But the Master comes, and the foolish crowd
Never can quite understand
The worth of a soul and the change that is wrought
By the touch of the Master's hand.

Though she be but little, she is fierce! -MSND
PippinTook is offline   Reply With Quote